• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash (Wally West) (Rebirth) VS Venom (Venom: The End)

• Fight Location: Earth
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • With Mobius Chair Flash
Flash:
Venom:
Inconclusive:

WallyWestFF_2_5e8d1e8aa300d2.40138098.jpg
yalN5Zt.jpg

Last edited:
What D is Wally? Venom scales about 6.6 D (honestly dumbest place they capped MU on this wiki cause in canon it's an 11D universe)

I see, I see. Then ig Venom still holds superiority in terms of dimension thing then. Even if by a little, it makes a huge difference

In addition to dimensionality superiority, Venom also holds superiority in terms of intelligence which is a big part of the story. Additionally, Venom's absorption is not to be taken lightly.

Despite missing tons of abilities such as Conceptual Manipulation, keep my vote for Venom.

I see, I see. Then ig Venom still holds superiority in terms of dimension thing then. Even if by a little, it makes a huge difference

In addition to dimensionality superiority, Venom also holds superiority in terms of intelligence which is a big part of the story. Additionally, Venom's absorption is not to be taken lightly.

Despite missing tons of abilities such as Conceptual Manipulation, keep my vote for Venom.
Wait Flash can interact with Venom's dimensionality superiority?

I think it was 6-D since the last time they closed the Wally vs Archie Sonic thread because, supposedly, Wally was 6-D-
Hm, I know Mobius chair one is accepted as 6D but don't think the main one is.

No they didn't. they said it will revise in the future. But that future never come.😔
I thought they wanted to revise it to 1-A? But yeah it never happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back