• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
A classic case of mistaken identity. Thought it was him but it was me.

DBS Anime Post-Final Vegeta Fight Goku Black against normal Rebirth Reverse Flash at his strongest. Living Paradox is restricted however.

Speed is equalized.

Who wins?

Goku Black

Reverse Flash

der8bxd-0c1e95c6-7be7-4af8-9e5b-3f5521ee369f.png

IIRC both are 3 universes but Black scales millions of times above not even including transformations and in this he's transformed

Thawne can't BFR cuz Black has time travel. Black is also immune to changes to the past. Thane's only reliable options are either phasing or aging Black

The latter of those things is not difficult to get out of and I'm not sure he'll be able to land it easily

Same goes for phasing and even then I'm pretty sure that low-mid and high endurance help counter that

Black stomped the shit out of a guy who scales to 3 universes, yeah. Definitely has a strong AP advantage.

Can't reverse flash just instantly speed boost himself to the point he can speedblitz goku black trillions of times over?

Thawne still Merks
Mind manipulation and possession are two things black ain't countering let alone getting aged to death let alone bfr to the negative speed force

Thawne still Merks
Mind manipulation and possession are two things black ain't countering let alone getting aged to death let alone bfr to the negative speed force
All of those things are based on contact

Black has a sickle and superior skill. He's not gonna let himself get touched and he can keep Thawne at a range with his weapon that can send out waves that cut through space-time. He can also summon a bunch of clones of himself
If not Thawne can phase thru most of blacks attacks and it's something he commonly uses
Unless I'm mistaken, molecule vibration isn't stopping the Sickle of Sorrow's dura neg that is cutting through space-time

Black can keep RF at bay via either sending clones with immorality type 8, or good ol ki blasts, plus black canget stronger and faster the more he fights. He can also use AP and RE to deal with some of RF abilities

IIRC both are 3 universes but Black scales millions of times above not even including transformations
Correct, Thawne can trade blows with a bloodlusted Barry Allen, who at one point when going all out, fought and damaged the Anti-Monitor, who is equal to the Monitor, who granted Harbingers clone her power to merge 3 universes during COIE.

All of those things are based on contact

Black has a sickle and superior skill. He's not gonna let himself get touched and he can keep Thawne at a range with his weapon that can send out waves that cut through space-time. He can also summon a bunch of clones of himself

Unless I'm mistaken, molecule vibration isn't stopping the Sickle of Sorrow's dura neg that is cutting through space-time
Black never used his Sickle to cut space-time as offensive strike, unless you bloodlust him

If not Thawne can phase thru most of blacks attacks and it's something he commonly uses
Ki attacks can resist that, goku was able to block Hit's attacks that phase through rocks. (Idk if black has that in this wiki)

Last edited:
I always thought that immeasurable was so consistent the speed force speedsters would get that rating even on here. Because unequalized, Goku Black speed blitzes.

Because different types of intangibility require different types of non physical interaction, for example, someone who can intanract physically with a being made of light has no sense in interacting with a being made of gas since both of those are completely different in how they are intangible

Because different types of intangibility require different types of non physical interaction, for example, someone who can intanract physically with a being made of light has no sense in interacting with a being made of gas since both of those are completely different in how they are intangible
Hm.🤔

Ok, i keep that in mind.

Not necessarily true. Beings that can interact with souls, nonexistent beings or nonexistent realms, concepts, informations or some bullshit metaphysical plot can all shit on a being made of light despite they are different types.

Not necessarily true. Beings that can interact with souls, nonexistent beings or nonexistent realms, concepts, informations or some bullshit metaphysical plot can all shit on a being made of light despite they are different types.
being able to interact with any of those doesn't give you capability of interacting with any other type of incorporality since the way they are corporeal is different from one another

being able to interact with any of those doesn't give you capability of interacting with any other type of incorporality since the way they are corporeal is different from one another
Only if they are treated as equally as each other. Concept based Incorporeal is considered to be superior to Elemental Based Or Soul Based Incorporeal, for an example. Therefore, beings that can interact with concepts can also interact with Elemental Based or Soul Based Incorporeal, and by interacting, I mean causing harm.

Only if they are treated as equally as each other. Concept based Incorporeal is considered to be superior to Elemental Based Or Soul Based Incorporeal, for an example.
there is no "superior" here, this is like saying that a seed is superior to an apple, both are different things with different functions

Therefore, beings that can interact with concepts can also interact with Elemental Based or Soul Based Incorporeal, and by interacting, I mean causing harm.
this is not a thing at all, i don't know where you got this from

Ok have about who is the staff member that told you this?
No one, it have been a hidden vs rule running for a long time, every match, interact with abstract is superior to most other incorporeality, unless it is NEP (or Transdual 2, 3), and even now most people still assume that can interact with concept can also mean interact with everything else except NEP, Transdual 2, 3

No one, it have been a hidden vs rule running for a long time, every match, interact with abstract is superior to most other incorporeality, unless it is NEP (or Transdual 2, 3), and even now most people still assume that can interact with concept can also mean interact with everything else except NEP, Transdual 2, 3
Never heard of it, if it isn't a rule but just some people thinking it so and saying it, then i don't see why anyone should follow it when arguments against the logic of it are very clear

Never heard of it, if it isn't a rule but just some people thinking it so and saying it, then i don't see why anyone should follow it when arguments against the logic of it are very clear
It is called hidden rule for a reason, people said it and others agree, from one vs match to another. That why nowaday i'm rarely debating in vs match

Hidden rules are a thing actually, I follow them sometimes.

Like, the one about added Inconclusive matches in profiles.

It is called hidden rule for a reason, people said it and others agree
in this case people said it, and other disagreed, i have given logic as to why that doesn't make sense, unless it is written as an actual rule, why should anyone care to follow it if they disagree with it? it isn't like that is an accepted exeption in the wiki's rules in the Intagibility/Non physical interaction/incorporeality page

Thawne can't BFR cuz Black has time travel.
Thawne could simply BFR Goku Black into the Negative Speed Force, in which where GB would simply get eaten alive by it.

The latter of those things is not difficult to get out of and I'm not sure he'll be able to land it easily

Same goes for phasing and even then I'm pretty sure that low-mid and high endurance help counter that
Can GB even heal from Thawne destroying his brain?

Is his BFR based on contact? If so, then that's where things are gonna be difficult cuz he has to actually hit Black who has ways to prevent that

arguably superior skill and mobility, short burst speed amps, ki blasts...

...the sickle that can rend space-time

Back