• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably. Kills all the 4-B/High 4-C characters on the team and speed steals the rest. If he has to kill them, then he'd win by eventually paradoxing, cause they aren't hitting him anytime ever

Both can time travel at least, and although Barry is slower, he's still well over 1000x faster than universe 7.

GyroNutz Wally I understand, but Bary Sure, he's 1000x faster (possiby way more), but Team Universe 7, especially Goku and Vegeta, are literally infinitely more powerful and durable than Barry, and the other 3As on the team are billioins of times stronger and more durable as well. They might not touch him, but he can't touch them either.

Unless he has some hax I'm unaware about...

Well funny thing that.

You think that Wally is the fastest... and yeah that's true. But Barry is different. He doesn't have a connection to the Speed Force. He creates it with every step that he takes. He is the engine that powers it and gives it power. It's a multiversal force that has existed since the beginning of the universe.

Do I think that Barry could beat the guys? Maybe... but only with a lot of time to think it through. And there's no way that they could beat the Gods of Destruction. They are vital parts of the universe, much like Time Wraiths in many aspects. As much as no one likes them, they are needed for the continued growth of the universe. Failure to have a god of destruction would cause so many imbalances that it would make any sane man's head groan in pain.

NostalgiaTrip said:
1. None of the Gods of Destruction are on Team Universe 7

2. Goku Black and Zamasu killed the Supreme Kais, and the GoDs along with them, and the multiverse wasn't collapsing on itself. I think it would be fine if they died.

3. This is assuming both Flash's have no idea wtf they are fighting, so they wouldn't be pondering about universal constants like creation and destruction

I'm not sure how Speed Steal would negate durability a literal dimension ahead of what they've ever faced...?

Akreious said:
I'm not sure how Speed Steal would negate durability a literal dimension ahead of what they've ever faced...?
All of the Reps of U7 are (correct me if i'm wrong) 3D beings with physical bodies, and should rely on potential and kinetic energy to move. Given Flash's speed edge (which he wouldn't actually have if SSJ multipliers were accepted on this wiki), he could easily waltz between their ranks, stealing all of their kinetic energy.

Mickey1940 said:
1. None of the Gods of Destruction are on Team Universe 7

2. Goku Black and Zamasu killed the Supreme Kais, and the GoDs along with them, and the multiverse wasn't collapsing on itself. I think it would be fine if they died.

3. This is assuming both Flash's have no idea wtf they are fighting, so they wouldn't be pondering about universal constants like creation and destruction
true true. For some reason I thought this was including Beerus as well. But no, flash takes it with infinite mass punch. Plus the fact that.time is at a standstill when they use their powers would give them more than enough time to think up a plan.

Mickey1940 said:
All of the Reps of U7 are (correct me if i'm wrong) 3D beings with physical bodies, and should rely on potential and kinetic energy to move. Given Flash's speed edge (which he wouldn't actually have if SSJ multipliers were accepted on this wiki), he could easily waltz between their ranks, stealing all of their kinetic energy.
3D Beings with physical bodies coated in energies that can destroy things on a 4D scale...?

The moment Goku or Vegeta powers up, I don't really see how Flash can steal their energy that just left the very realm of 3D Kinetic Energy.

How fast is the Flash *really*? The attosecond feat... I can't really find anything quantifiable...? I mean, I know I saw a thread of it at some point. I just can't find it anymore. Or I'm just too tired and missing something blindingly obvious. Either or.

Super Saiyan God Goku back in the Battle of the Gods arc scales to an extremely casual Beerus who performed a speed feat at 3/4th the speed of Whis (So 212.25 Quadrillion times FTL). Goku got progressively stronger in their fight and then absorbed his God power into base. He can now stack his regular Super Saiyan forms on top of the Godly Base Form and upped his power by showing that he can go into his Super Saiyan God form *Again*, giving god knows how large a boost, and destroying that with Super Saiyan Blue.

We accept the "Super Saiyan is at minimum 40x Stronger than Base" notion on here (Since 50% Freeza = Kaiokenx20 Goku; Making 100% Freeza = Kaiokenx40 Goku which would be where Super Saiyan is). In just regular Super Saiyan, Goku and Vegeta would reach 8490 Quadrillion times FTL.

I can get more crazy with multipliers and stuff that we agreed on but I'm sure even now, I'm being labelled as a downplayer and fanboy so I'll just cut it short here.

Flash is, apparantly through this link:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160504...wallys-speed-holy-*******-shit-edition.18917/

23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000c

or almost 23.8 tredecillions of times the speed of light

@NostalgiaTrip

I'm undecided on who wins, but how does Flash win with the Infinite Mass Punch? Anyone on the team not named 18, Krillin, Tien, or Roshi could block it with their face without moving

Do you know what the infinite mass punch is?

Now in real world terms - Force = Mass X Acceleration. In reality, if Einstein is correct, Flash would hit with essentially "infinite force".

But that's not the case, as much as we wish it was.

"It's just an example of comic physics. Moving at the speed of light or above, and having mass, creates an infinite mass attack that would literally destroy half the universe. At least one of his IMP's was stated to have the mass of a white dwarf star, which compared to infinity is effectively zero."

Traveling near the speed of light acquired the relativistic mass of such speed to impart blows which could hit with a force greater than that of "a white dwarf star", Flash's own durability regulated by the Speed Force in such cases. Relativistic effects take over as a body approaches light-speed (His control over his powers and the Speed Force is so great, that he can choose to ignore these relativistic effects if he wishes to). Visual input will begin to blueshift and his body's mass will increase towards infinity. With this ability, he was able to knock out a Martian as durable as Superman from Mount Rushmore to the plains of Africa, all with one devastating punch.

A teaspoon of white dwarf matter weighs 5.5 tons. White dwarfs are extremely dense objects. They have a radius that's typically around 100 times smaller than our Sun, but have the same mass. As a result, just a single teaspoon of white dwarf matter would weigh as much as an elephant on Earth.

Hope that helps. The exact science isn't really known.

So, according to science, literally anyone on Team U7, including Krillin and Tien, can use the Infinite Mass Punch

cool ok.

Also, destroying half the universe is paltry to all of the 3A and above people in Dragon Ball, so that's not that impressive.

Remember, this is Post-Crisis Wally and Barry

The real cal howard said:
Akreious said:
Goku, Vegeta, etc. have a hard cap in speed at 280 something quadrillion c, as they're still below Whis, and that's the fastest he's ever gone.
If SSJ multipliers were accepted, they would surpass the quadrillions very very easily.

Think about it, Goku in DBZ as an SSJ3 is 4B, and in early DB super, he's 3A. Now, we know that the SSJ forms increase all of your physical attributes, not just power. So, the multiplier for SSJG alone would be much higher than 280 quadrilllion already, and in his base form in DBZ Goku is already any times the speed of light.

Mickey1940 said:
Then Goku is faster than Whis even in SSJ. Which is outright false. Multipliers mean little.
The calculation for Whis's speed is kind of flawed for a few reasons:

1. Whis was clearly not using his full power. At the end of the trip, he was not fatigued in any way, and he was still talking to Dr. Slump characters in his normal, flamboyant voice. So, it's unclear if Whis was exaggerating or not, PLUS the Arale episode is filler, so it's still not that viable

2. The calc assumed that Beerus's planet was the same distance as Supreme Kais planet, which is clearly not true. It should be far farther than that, since Goku could not sense Earth with Instant Transmission, and only barely succeeded when Gohan released his full power as an SSJ. On Supreme Kai's planet, Gohan was training in Base with a sword, and not even flaring out his ki, and Goku could sense him fine. Meaning that Beerus's planet is at LEAST 40-50 times farther away than Supreme Kai's planet, possibly far more considering the difficulty level of Goku's Instant Transmission sensing.

3. U7 is larger than our universe. It's at least 3 times larger, since each realm (Heaven, Hell, and the Living World) should be universal in size. In the calc, it assumed that the entire thing was just universal in size.

4. I'm pretty sure travel speed =/= combat speed, so...

1) You don't need to show fatigue always. It's not a guaranteed cap, especially here.

2) I'l respond To this later, but 40-50 times farther is clearly untrue.

3) This has been debunked too many times to count.

4)By that logic, their combat speed showings haven't even surpassed MFTL. Without the +.

Mickey1940 said:
big wall of text
In Dragon Ball, burst and combat speeds are faster than Travel Speed. This has always been true, and even then Whis did this with absolute Casualness.

Also for such large distances, you absolutely need similar reaction speeds in order to avoid ramming straight through planets and stars.

Whis outright said this is the fastest he's ever gone. He certainly did not do it with absolute casualness.

Also, I know that. I agree with you there (although while it's true that in DB, combat speeds are better than travel speed, this isn't shown in the series more than it is in 99% of other fighting series so idk why it's always brought up for DB like it's DB specific). It's just that the logic that travel speed doesn't scale to combat speed isn't true.

Whis outright said this is the fastest he's ever gone. He certainly did not do it with absolute casualness.
Also, I know that. I agree with you there (although while it's true that in DB, combat speeds are better than travel speed, this isn't shown in the series more than it is in 99% of other fighting series so idk why it's always brought up for DB like it's DB specific). It's just that the logic that travel speed doesn't scale to combat speed isn't true.
Well I mean, beyond a small sigh and possible disappointment in Beerus, Whis still doesn't seem at all tired.

Still, Not absolute casual but almost certainly nowhere near 100%.

1) You don't need to show fatigue always. It's not a guaranteed cap, especially here.
2) I'l respond To this later, but 40-50 times farther is clearly untrue.

3) This has been debunked too many times to count.

4)By that logic, their combat speed showings haven't even surpassed MFTL. Without the +.
1. Uh, yes you do. If someone used 100% of their power, they aren't gonna just shrug it off like nothing, especially not in anime

2. 40-50 times is because Goku could sense Base Gohan in the Buu Saga easily while he was on Supreme Kai's Planet, while he was barely able to sense Super Saiyan Gohan in early DB Super. He was literally shouting at Vegeta to hold his hand before he lost the signal

3. It was debunked?

4. Read what Akreious said

Please don't quote large walls of text.

Flash should be FAR Faster then every one in dragon ball, However, All Goku need is one punch At Flash, And Flash will die.

If we using God of Death Flash, Team Universe 7 and The Whole DBU Are ******

Can Flash phase through AOE Energy Waves/Barriers (like Final Explosion)?

If not, then I don't see how he can solo

Back