• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IvoryAS said:
Mickey1940 said:
Can Flash phase through AOE Energy Waves/Barriers (like Final Explosion)?
If not, then I don't see how he can solo
How would they get it up in time?
So now I'm confused. How can Flash get tagged and (sometimes) overwhelmed by the likes of Captain Cold and Captain Boomerang if he's as fast as people calculate him to be?

Mickey1940 said:
IvoryAS said:
Mickey1940 said:
Can Flash phase through AOE Energy Waves/Barriers (like Final Explosion)?
If not, then I don't see how he can solo
How would they get it up in time?
So now I'm confused. How can Flash get tagged and (sometimes) overwhelmed by the likes of Captain Cold and Captain Boomerang if he's as fast as people calculate him to be?
PI S
PIS

Lmao

But don't said enemies consistently prove to be a problem for Flash?

If so, how is it PIS if it happens almost all the time

Mickey1940 said:
Lmao
But don't said enemies consistently prove to be a problem for Flash?

If so, how is it PIS if it happens almost all the time
I see...

I assume it depends on how much speed force he funels into his body at a given moment. Other than that Idk...

Yeah, so unless Wally starts blitzing the f*ck out of everyone trillions of times over from the beginning, he's not gonna stomp

He's probably try dodging everything for a couple of minutes, then start killing anyone he can one-shot (Humans and 18), then he dies instantly from any of the 3A's releasing ki, in anger or other ways

Back