• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (Barry Allen) (Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint, Rebirth) Addition's/Revamped

ABoogieYesSir

They/Them
Took me a while to do it..

Flash Post-Flashpoint/Rebirth Here

Flash Post-Crisis Here

I would also like to fix the supporting text for each Power/Abilities.

• "Had a conversation with Superman before anyone move an inch
  • The world is in slow mo in Barry's perspective
  • Falling rocks seems motionless to him
  • Lightning bolts is in slow Mo for him
  • Tidal wave seems motionless in time from his Perception"
"Flash conversing with Captain Atom. Flash has a fairly lengthy conversation with Captain Atom in the span between microseconds. Throughout the conversation time seems almost frozen. The Flash is seen easily plucking bullets and RPG rockets out of the air, and strips a tank into its basic components"

If I remember correctly we no longer count those examples as time stop/slow.

Just a quick glance on the Post-Flashpoint/Rebirth blog,

Booth Render is best.

Light Manip is rebirth

Info Analysis is fine, the first scan is rebirth tho.

Surface scaling is a post flashpoint scan.

Air Manip is a post flashpoint scan.

This isnt Time Manipulation and its post flashpoint.

Resistance to Reality Warping and Willpower Manipulation is Post Crisis/Final Crisis

The abilties post flashpoint has should be good to carry over to rebirth imo.

Post-Flashpoint

• Full body render is better
  • Enhanced Hearing is correct
  • Limited Extrasensory Perception is correct, the Limited is not even necessary
  • Light Manipulation is correct
  • Idk if Surface Scaling is correct, but seems to be the case
  • Information Analysis is just intelligence
Rebirth

• Surface Scaling is just speed
  • Air Manipulation is correct
  • Enhanced Senses is correct
  • Time Manipulation/Stop is wrong as pointed out above, idk why he has time manip
  • Resistance to Reality Warping and Willpower Manipulation: Not with that evidence
  • The "Limited Resistance to Memory Manipulation" is not really that and could be anything. Like Clairvoyance as he didn't forgot him via Memory Manipulation, this is could also be just BS
This added to the stuff Zensum pointed out above.

He shouldn't have time manipulation, no. His powers do not work like those of Professor Zoom.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Can someone please tell me the difference between Post-Flashpoint and Rebirth?
Rebirth brought back a part of the more optimistic Post-Crisis continuity concepts and history to the post-Flashpoint DC Comics characters.

Okay. Then those changes can probably be applied.

I still wanna know we why have Pre-Flashpoint Barry rates as Building Level+ dura without running. Pretty sure he's tanked hits from guys like Thawne without running.

I would prefer if Eficiente or POTM handle the changes.

To be honest, Most of Flash New 52 Power and Abilities are placed in the wrong placed, Biological Manipulation has the wrong scan, And we need to fix the supporting text for most of his Power and Abilities.

Here's an evaluation for the Post-Crisis part, whether or not it actually is from Post-Crisis

• Technology Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Willpower Manipulation and resistance to it: No, he doesn't have the ring anymore and in the other he just built something.
  • Limited Information Analysis: The first is nothing, the second and last are Enhanced Senses that need to be manually activated.
  • Radiation Manipulation: Yes.
  • Matter Manipulation (Atomic level): Yes.
  • Can close Dimensional Breaches via Vibration: Should be Spatial Manipulation but the way he describes it makes it seen like Matter Manipulation. Idk, any of those is fine.
  • Antimatter Manipulation: Wrong link.
  • Body Control (Microparticles level): Yes.
  • Limited Duplication via Vibration: Yes.
  • Limited Air Manipulation: Yes.
  • Illusion Creation: Yes.
  • Limited Attack Reflection via Air: Yes.
  • Limited Weather Manipulation: Yes.
  • Limited Magnetic Manipulation: How do we know he's going that tho?
  • Limited Ice Manipulation: Yes.
  • Limited Invisibility: Yes.
  • Limited Power Absorption: As Vibration Absorption, yes.
  • Light Manipulation: Yes.
Evaluating the rest later.

Thank you for the help. The accepted parts should probably be fine to apply then.

Alright @Eficiente

• I added the right link to Antimatter Manipulation
  • I added a resistance to Heat and Absolute Zero
In the blogs...

• Antimatter Manipulation: Yes
  • Dimensional Travel: Yes, but this one and possibly the first one seem to be Immersion. More context would be needed.
  • Limited Forcefield Creation via Vibrating: It's not
  • Enhanced Senses: Yes
  • Limited Attack Reflection: I guess
  • Limited Instinctive Reaction: This is absolutely not that power
Evaluating the rest later.

The parts accepted by Eficiente can probably be applied.

@Eficiente

Are you willing to handle it?

• Limited Telepathy and resistance to it: Not to both, the resistance is just him being too fast and the Telepathy happened due to who he was fighting.
  • Accelerated Development: I don't see it.
  • Shapeshifting: I guess.
  • Limited Power Nullification: It's not, Zoom's thing went off by itself.
  • Limited Heat Manipulation: Yes
  • Limited Flight via Vibration: Yes.
  • Surface Scaling: It's not, just Acrobatics.
  • Enhanced Sight: ...He's using something to do that.
  • Social Influencing: How's that Social Influencing?
  • Possibly Power Bestowal: It's not.
  • Sound Manipulation/Vibration Manipulation: Yes.
  • Resistance to Mind Control: Idk if this is mind control but this is Resistance to mind manip.
  • Limited Resistance to Illusion Creation: This is not that.
  • Limited Resistance to Disease Manipulation: We don't know how lethal the virus is.
Evaluating the rest later, again.

@Eficiente

Thank you for the help.

@Boogie

You really need to start thoroughly inspecting and evaluating all of your scans on your own first, and sift away all of the unreliable ones.

Back