• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Heralds mass page deletions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody seems interested in doing so, and afaik, she's not even a really major character when it comes to scaling.
Well, she was supposed to be as powerful as Wonder Woman was at the time, so it should be easy to scale her statistics, and she was a rather different and distinctive character.
Can we get on with all the pages above? I feel this thread has gone on for long enough
You can probably mostly go ahead, with the exception of Maxima and the pages that others have agreed to clean up.

I think after this we should clear some street tier dc profiles too
Most are really bad
Most in fact just have the speed justification come from "shouldn't be much weaker/slower than katana" back from the days where we had dc street tiers at building level because of Katana

I do agree with this, however I think we should focus primarily on the Heralds and this whole upgrade/scaling thread first; I'm likely not alone when I think this whole thing has gone on for way too long.
I think after this we should clear some street tier dc profiles too
Most are really bad
Most in fact just have the speed justification come from "shouldn't be much weaker/slower than katana" back from the days where we had dc street tiers at building level because of Katana

Is somebody willing to clean up Maxima's page please?
She was supposed to be as powerful as Wonder Woman was at the time, so it should be easy to scale her statistics, and she was a rather different and distinctive character.
Anyone? It should be rather simple work. She does not have a massive number of appearances.

I don't think anyone's currently interested but maybe we can archive the page upon deleting it just in case?

Okay. Thank you for helping out. Please remember to link to this thread in the small edit summary box for Maxima's page when you apply the revision in question.

Which pages need to be deleted, and which ones have our members committed to improving sufficiently?

Which pages need to be deleted, and which ones have our members committed to improving sufficiently?
All of the ones in the OP with the exception of Maxima
@Shadowbokunohero @Ogurtsow @QrowBarr @Crazylatin77 @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Dereck03 @Marvel_Champion_07 @Therefir @IdiosyncraticLawyer

Would any of you be willing to handle it please? You obviously need to check for all links to the pages in question before you delete them. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back