• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (Barry Allen) (Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint, Rebirth) Addition's/Revamped

Well, you cannot continue like this in any case.

@Eficiente

Are you willing to finish this?

• Resistance to Vibration Manipulation: He had to cause counter-vibration to do that, so no.
  • Resistance to Absolute Zero: Yes.
  • Limited Resistance to Paralysis Inducement: Yes.
  • Limited Resistance to Poison Manipulation via Costume Ring: He's showing no Resistance to anything, his ring has Air Manipulation and Absorption at best (considering how much smoke it sucked).
  • Resistance to Transmutation: Yes.
  • Resistance to Matter Manipulation: Yes.
  • Resistance to Deconstruction: Yes.
  • Resistance to Extreme Cold and Heat Manipulation: The first is good, where's the "freeze-dried" on the other?
  • Resistance to Fire Manipulation: Yes.
  • Resistance to Paralysis Inducement: Yes.
  • Resistance to Death Manipulation:I don't see how's that Resistance to Death Manipulation.
Ok, that's everything.

I would prefer if Eficiente handles it. If you do, there is a big risk that lots of unreliable nonsense will be inserted.

I would honestly feel overwhelmed to continue to contribute in this thread, and if I do so I don't think it will be any time soon. Sorry if this seems unreasonable (as I'll continue to contribute in the wiki in any other thing).

Is somebody experienced willing to insert the changes accepted by Eficiente, and nothing else whatsoever?

@Ant just assuredness me.

I have all the predominant part's.

And I gave it undercover in my blog. assuredness me I have no gobbledegook on it.

I seem to recall that you have a history of inserting lots of unreliable powers into character profiles, but I may remember wrong.

Okay. It still seems better if somebody else handles this though.

Antvasima said:
Okay. It still seems better if somebody else handles this though.
Is some experienced member interested in helping out with this?

Here's more context to the feats from my timeline. I'll go through your list and document them accordingly.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Firestorm808/The_Flash_Feats_Timeline_Project

• 2-C? | Flash knocks out a blinded Green Lantern duplicate with one punch. | The Flash Vol 1 #143 March 1964
  • Unknown, possibly 2-C | Flash disorients Ultraman with self-made Air Pressure. | Justice League of America Vol 1 #29 August 1964
  • The Brave and the Bold Vol 1 #72 June 1967
    • The Spectre must stop the ghost of a fallen World War I ace from taking revenge on his old squadron members, even though his opponent has turned the Flash into a ghostly being and bent him to his will.
    • 2-C | Phantom Flash deals significant damage against the Spectre.
    • MFTL+ | Runs across the Moon's surface in a fraction of an Instant and explores the rest of the Solar system and beyond
  • The Flash Vol 1 #175 December 1967
  • Unknown | Flash lands a mighty punch, knocking Eobard out. As this caused the vibrations which kept him in the 20th Century to cease, Zoom returned to his own era, where the authorities found him, unconscious. | The Flash Vol 1 #153 June 1965
  • Flash evades Superman. | Justice League of America Vol 1 #125 December 1975
  • Flash breaks Eobard's neck and kills him. | The Flash Vol 1 #324 August 1983
  • Destroys Anti-Monitor's Anti-Matter Canon by running around it and destroying the outer casing. | Crisis on Infinite Earths Vol 1 #8 November 1985

@Boogie They likely would be, yeah. Superman has a multitude of higher feats but he's still only 4-B because of consistancy and scaling, so it'd probably be the same case here.

If somebody lists what abilities are currently accepted and for which Flash they go to, then I'll happily edit the Flash profiles accordingly. I've been updating profiles for a while, so I can do it competently.

Alright, got it.

I'm sorting through them now, and I'll add all of the accepted ones as to the respective profiles as soon as I do.

Back