• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash (Barry Allen) (Post-Crisis, Post-Flashpoint, Rebirth) Addition's/Revamped

@Ant Both are now completed with the accepted abilities from Eficiente. There were a few I was unsure of on his list due to questioning them, so I left those alone to be safe. Thank you for letting me help.

I'm gonna unfollow the thread. If any more help is needed, just contact me on my wall.

Just saw the edits in the Post-Flashpoint profile, the stuff I rejected was added. I didn't just mention the stuff I agree with, I mentioned everything and said if I agree with it or not and why not when that was the case (most of the time).

Ah shit.

Ant unlocked the Post-Flashpoint profile and I couldn't see any disagreement with anything that was for P-FP in your comments, so I assumed they were fine. My bad.

Thank you for the help, but I would appreciate if you correct the pages accordingly.

Just saw your comment.

I think the Post-Crisis additions were fine, since Eficiente didn't say anything about him.

The stuff that wasn't accepted for Post-Flashpoint has already been removed, and I'm not really sure if there's anything to add for him.

Well, as long as the parts that were not accepted have been removed, the post-Flashpoint profile should be fine. I am not sure about post-Crisis though, and would appreciate input from Eficiente.

Alright.

I'm pretty confident nothing unaccepted slipped in, but it's probably best to be sure just in case. I apologize for the confusion on Post-Flashpoint.

I'm gonna unfollow again. If you need anything else, just contact me on my wall again.

The Green Lantern clone was defeated by using his weakness to yellow, and Ultraman simply seemed disoriented.

According to the scan, Zoom was a special case. Flash simply somehow interrupted his efforts to remain in the past.

Protection against lightning is legitimate.

He simply vibrated out of a prison, but resistance to heat seems legitimate, although is likely an outlier.

Darkseid does not have to turn others nonexistent with his omega beams if he does not want to. In this case he simply turned the Flash unconscious.

Back