• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Tatsumaki Powers and Abilities

The same can be said to Sonic's illusion creation feats tbf. Unlike ninja's feat, which involves white clouds from the change to an actual object, Sonic's feats also show him being hit before the trick is discovered

Edit: Anyway, if you want to equalize Sonic's feat with Shadow Ring's, the feat of his profile is still wrong, as, unlike Shadow Ring's, it doesn't involve an external object, but, like Tatsumaki, the illusion of character being crushed to discover you didn't crush them

Tbf Tatsumaki's not looking at the rocks, as the enviroment is covered by Smoke. She's just tracking their pressence.

But ok I guess

These are the other times Tatsumaki uses the decoy technique and no "illusion" is created
No that’s still an illusion technically.

the illusion page mentions that illusion creation is just the ability to create false images even if they’re mere distractions. And it doesn’t have to be a mind illusion or an actual power application.

Which even those seem to fit since she was, even though only momentarily, tricking psychics who can sense psychic auras.

Viz translation just dropped
0175-012.png

0175-013.png

As you can see there is SFX of bones breaking so I think Tatsumaki should be able to get Self Healing now
None of her limbs actually look broken though.

Could just be her joints popping & twisting.

It's also contradicted by the fact that Tatsumaki never healed any of her injuries during the MA Arc fight.
This is really stretching in order to not give her any sort of Regen

Even if we accept that it was her joints dislocating and popping that still requires some level of regen to emerge completely fine afterwards

And that doesn't seem to be what this panel is implying

I am all for giving her Mid-low regen

Yeah it’s definitely not regen
she’s kinda just shown as being a normal human physically and really doesn’t have any feats otherwise, so narratively it makes more sense that she just healed herself rather than it being a passive regen

She also never healed any of her other injuries during the MA arc.

That’s simply because she’s the worst character behind amai mask clearly and Murata decided she didn’t deserve to be healed
Anyways if fubuki can do it then so can tatsumaki so it’s not like that proves she can’t heal

She also never healed any of her other injuries during the MA arc.
I mean we have instances of Mob, another character by One doing the exact same yet he has regen.

Just because she doesn't display it in the monster association arc doesn't mean she's not capable.

However I understand your concerns and will remain neutral, however I do believe this is sufficient evidence.

I do not agree with the manipulation of illusions and the manipulation of light.
The first is just a trick, and the second is a consequence of the fact that she spun the spear to gigantic speeds. This is not enough to say that she can control the light.
As far as I remember, Garou also created a flash of light when he destroyed Sage

I do not agree with the manipulation of illusions and the manipulation of light.
The first is just a trick, and the second is a consequence of the fact that she spun the spear to gigantic speeds. This is not enough to say that she can control the light.
As far as I remember, Garou also created a flash of light when he destroyed Sage
Yeah Light Manip is kind of a reach, for me its more like the spear was engulfed in Tatsumaki's aura

For the bending scene, I did look at pictures of IRL contortionists. While incredibly strange and at times disturbing, the poses Tornado did aren't technically something a human body can't naturally replicate. She doesn't have any double joint examples or clear showings of broken bones.

So overall I don't think regen is justified, but some form of healing or rapid recovery note might be warranted.

For the bending scene, I did look at pictures of IRL contortionists. While incredibly strange and at times disturbing, the poses Tornado did aren't technically something a human body can't naturally replicate. She doesn't have any double joint examples or clear showings of broken bones.

So overall I don't think regen is justified, but some form of healing or rapid recovery note might be warranted.
That's all I'm Gunning for Mid-Low healing

We do see SFX of popping and cracking which would not be the case if Tatsumaki was some sort of master contortionist and could do this normally

The point wasn't that she is a contortionist, but that the pose she was in was humanly achievable and wouldn't require bones to be broken to achieve.
And my point is that even if it is humanly achievable we still have SFX of popping and cracking which would not be the case if she could just do this normally

This still implies some manner of joint damage happening

Joint damage that doesn't immediately heal and would require Low Healing in order for her to recover at the speeds she did

And my point is that even if it is humanly achievable we still have SFX of popping and cracking which would not be the case if she could just do this normally

This still implies some manner of joint damage happening

Joint damage that doesn't immediately heal and would require Low Healing in order for her to recover at the speeds she did
I definitely agree with this. Overall I think this can be added to all OPM characters as even weaker heroes recover quickly from injury

I don't think so, while the rate of their healing is impressive with even C and B Class heroes recovering in less than 2 days from severe injury they still needed to be hospitalized and patched up so their healing is non combat applicable and therefore irrelevant for the wiki.

Back