• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
"How dare that Belle reject me. Me! It's more than I can bear." Gaston grumbled as he trounced through the woods. He needed some time to get away from it all, time to think. Little did he know, the dense fog he was traveling through was actually a time vortex that sent him way into the future. When the fog cleared, he found himself standing outside Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. "What trickery is this?!" Gaston exclaimed at the sight of the strange building covered in weird images he presumed to be demonic hieroglyphics and flickering lights he believed to be powered by magic. "Hrm, I must've stumbled across the dwelling of some witch or demon. Perhaps if I slay the fowl beast inside, then Belle will notice me and see how foolish she was!" With that though, Gaston barreled right through the front doors of the establishment.

Freddy Fazbear activated as the clock struck twelve and the child possessed its animatronic tomb to come out and play. He had a killer to hunt, a death to avenge. He marched off stage towards the office, when a man in strange garb suddenly came crashing in. The two stopped briefly to examine the other.

Freddy looked over the weirdly dressed man, shocked by his sudden appearance. He was a rather large man. Judging by his size, Freddy assumed that as a lad he ate 4 dozen eggs every morning to help him get large. And now that he was grown, he ate five dozen eggs, so he was roughly the size of a barge. Freddy didn't know where he got the measurements from, but they'd make for catchy song lyrics. Anyways, as a specimen, yes, he was intimidating, but Freddy assumed he could handle him.

Gaston came screeching to a halt at the sight of what he could only rationalize was a bizarre demon. A metallic monstrosity twisted into a humanoid mockery of a barge by forces not of this world. Gaston quickly regained his confidence as he rationalized that if he was merely fighting a demon, than he wouldn't have to deal with any cowardly wizard tricks. It would just be a straight up brawl and no onr outbrawled Gaston. Outbrawled isn't a worb but Gaston didn't care. With a cocky laugh, Gaston put up his fists as Freddy approached his next victim.

~

Five nights at freddys
vs.
Beauty-and-the-beast-characters-gaston

That's so crazy I just made Nightmare vs Beast Hahahaha

But for this, I'm going with Gaston. AP wise their similar but even with Gaston's overconfidence he's a smarter fighter and usually carries a rifle or some firearm on him. Plus Gaston has seemingly been using this stuff for a while since he's an adult and with the time period it all takes place in, and the way he uses them, he's clearly experienced in hand to hand combat and firearms. Gaston via better intelligence, experience and range

Ah this makes me so happy XD

Great set-up as always. I assume Freddy has the AP advantage, due to skull crushing (and Gaston has no calc). Also while Gaston may have range via Blunderbuss, Bow and arrow, Makeshift club, Hunting knife, he will have a tough time with Immortality type 2. So Freddy has a leg up in the damage he can take. So I am voting Freddy.

2: Resilient Immortality: Characters with this degree of immortality can survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal from it.

Is Fredddy still animate if broken to pieces? Also, Gaston has Superhuman LS to Freddy's Peak. What stops Gaston from just breaking Freddy apart & trapping or burying him?

Also, can Freddy swim, especially if broken apart? Throwing the pieces of that cursed "bear" into water might stop him if he can't swim, no?

True but if Freddy has an ap advantage, nothing stops Freddy from biting him if Gaston came to pick him up. Plus Gaston is kind of a coward when he believes he's gonna lose, so I doubt he'd approach the metal bear with bare hands tbh

I don't really have an opinion on the fight, but nice intro!

Psycho sealed it with seven already, but I'll drive the nail into this coffin a bit farther.

Opera Fan FRA.

Christian Higdon said:
Since when was Fredd a fan of opera?
His death jingle is the first part of the "Toreador's March" from the opera, Carmen.

I really thought that was common knowledge.

Back