• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five Night at Freddy's; he's the star of the show...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

That moment when I could rework every single damn profile in this verse in the time it takes for it's stats-obsessed supporters to realize that I've done shit.

Changes.
  • Removed Multiple unproven Weaknesses
  • Removed Berserk Mode as that's a Toy Animatronic ability
  • Added PnA
  • Downgraded speed
  • Downgraded LS
  • Added FNaF 2 key
  • Downgraded Intelligence
  • Added feats to AP
  • Added durability thing
  • Improved justifications all around
  • Added standard equipment
  • R E F E R E N C E S

Last edited:
Damn, can't find It, gimme a sec. But is bassically foxy jump speed + It's weight = the amount of kinect energy It applied on him self after It

• Changed all instances of Inorganic Physiology type 1 to type 2 due to having minds and souls not being sufficient proof of type 1 to my knowledge
I mean, that's literally what a type 1 ing phs is

"Inorganic beings that have a non-physical consciousness" you know, like a soul.

• Downgraded speed
The speed should actually be a little bit higher based on this accepted calc:

• Added durability thing
You can actually likely put the joints' dura at 10-B, being that the kids likely did it in groups and over an unspecified timeframe (although fast enough to not bore them, would say around ~5 seconds)

• Added feats to AP
You should likely do something like "Street Level physically ([Feats]), Higher with bite ([Feats])"

Just to differenciate that his physical power does not scale to his bite's

I mean, that's literally what a type 1 ing phs is

"Inorganic beings that have a non-physical consciousness" you know, like a soul.

The speed should actually be a little bit higher based on this accepted calc:

You can actually likely put the joints' dura at 10-B, being that the kids likely did it in groups and over an unspecified timeframe (although fast enough to not bore them, would say around ~5 seconds)

You should likely do something like "Street Level physically ([Feats]), Higher with bite ([Feats])"

Just to differenciate that his physical power does not scale to his bite's
Kk, will change

Athletic Human it is

Ehhh, it was supposedly toddlers and shit... dunno...

Okay ¯\(ツ)/¯ his dura scales to it anyway

I don't think we should list their joints at a lower durability. Humans and animals have weak spots that arent nearly as durable as other parts of them, but we don't list those. Even in the context of the series, I'd assume Mangle is a special case, as nobody else seems to have the issue of being torn apart by kids. There's also the fact that adults get overpowered by them, which is surprising if their joints are weak enough for a child to destroy them.

I think there's a difference between joints being disassembled and joints being destroyed, disassembling them doesn't require breaking metal, just wear and tear over time or the use of tools. Or very dedicated children

I don't think we should list their joints at a lower durability. Humans and animals have weak spots that arent nearly as durable as other parts of them, but we don't list those. Even in the context of the series, I'd assume Mangle is a special case, as nobody else seems to have the issue of being torn apart by kids. There's also the fact that adults get overpowered by them, which is surprising if their joints are weak enough for a child to destroy them.

I think there's a difference between joints being disassembled and joints being destroyed, disassembling them doesn't require breaking metal, just wear and tear over time or the use of tools. Or very dedicated children
Purple guy dismantly then with his bare hands in FNAF 3 minigame

The place was open for weeks and children were tearing Mangle apart so often that the staff left it as a take it apart put it back together attraction. Plus, there was no "Oh well the Withered animatronics arent used for Mangle on spare parts", also see what Lemon said, albeit they were very much so decayed at the time.
He's also an adult man who literally built them, he'd know better than anyone how to take them apart
Wasn't that Henry?
Also, I think fusing his fnaf 1 and 2 keys would be better, since there is litterally no change in stats or abilities that guarantees the necessity of diferent keys
The reason I separated them is the extreme chance of the endoskeletons being upgraded in-between FNAF2 and FNAF 1, hence the lower rating for FNaF2.

The Springlocks were built by the two of them working together, it would seem

The FNaF1 gang and FNaF2 gang are also probably the two of them working together

The FNaF4 gang are either dreams or elaborate mannequins made by William, as revealed very recently

The Funtimes are exclusively William, as said by the SL intro and the suspicious designs

Pizza Sim is exclusively Henry given William is in no shape to be building them

So they both have a robotics background and probably worked on Springlocks/1/2 together. Needless to say, William would know how to dismantle them regardless

Oh lovely where's this one from?
Newest book got leaked (as in, sold early) and it contains a story that either directly parallels FnAF4 or is just a retelling of FNaF4, in which William uses fear toxin and animatronic mannequins to conduct fear experiments on children. Multiple things allude to it being the same thing that the FNaF4 protag went though, but as with everything in this series, it's just speculation with a lot of evidence

If you ever need to know which profile I ain't touching with a ten mile barge pole, it's Springtrap.

I may touch the novel profiles at some point, but I will never touch Springtrap.

If you ever need to know which profile I ain't touching with a ten mile barge pole, it's Springtrap.
I'm working on a CRT to remove the Fazbear Frights books from it because I have no idea how that got that far when there is a mountain of evidence calling them a different continuity

Also I forgot to say it earlier, I think the profile looks amazing. I agree with everything except 10-C joints

I'm working on a CRT to remove the Fazbear Frights books from it because I have no idea how that got that far when there is a mountain of evidence calling them a different continuity

Also I forgot to say it earlier, I think the profile looks amazing. I agree with everything except 10-C joints
Can you explain your reasoning on disagreeing with joints so we can either debate or I agree and change it?

I reworked the game profiles, i might take a crack at fixing his Novels one too.

that'd mean i'd have worked on all three william afton pages on the wiki.

You know the same guy who put Fazbear Frights Springtrap at ******* High 6-B and composited William, Ballpit Bonnie, and the baby AI Springtrap thing? Yeah him for the most part, also this bellend below this paragraph
I reworked the game profiles, i might take a crack at fixing his Novels one too.

that'd mean i'd have worked on all three william afton pages on the wiki.
You'd be surprised at how shockingly good the novels are, admittedly I only ever was interested in Silver Eyes, but still

64c8c8642d458cca22bc0226f9d5c69f.png

635613fb8e1ad0d818d2758093e582d6.png

I brought up my reasoning here
The place was open for weeks and children were tearing Mangle apart so often that the staff left it as a take it apart put it back together attraction. Plus, there was no "Oh well the Withered animatronics arent used for Mangle on spare parts", also see what Lemon said, albeit they were very much so decayed at the time.
Didn't see this part until now. We don't know the timeframe or how the kids took Mangle apart, and again, it was only Mangle that suffered from this. Either Mangle just has bad joints or the kids didn't bother taking any of the other ones apart, and there's no real way of knowing what the case was.

i still think putting "9-C durability, 10-C joints" is like putting "9-C durability, 10-C eyes and mouth" on a profile for a wolf. It's technically true, yes, but it isn't something our profiles really take into account

I'm not against the notion that their joints are weak points of some sort, I just don't think we should slap a tier on it. Maybe just a weakness note?

I just didn't want to **** around with that first one TBH cause I suck with tabbers in tabbers, but I got an idea

And I'll get to the second one
I brought up my reasoning here

Didn't see this part until now. We don't know the timeframe or how the kids took Mangle apart, and again, it was only Mangle that suffered from this. Either Mangle just has bad joints or the kids didn't bother taking any of the other ones apart, and there's no real way of knowing what the case was.

i still think putting "9-C durability, 10-C joints" is like putting "9-C durability, 10-C eyes and mouth" on a profile for a wolf. It's technically true, yes, but it isn't something our profiles really take into account

I'm not against the notion that their joints are weak points of some sort, I just don't think we should slap a tier on it. Maybe just a weakness note?
I think it's something to take into account, cause most people gloss over the justifications for stats in the first damn place, you think the weaknesses are gonna get read? Nope! Not in the slightest!

And that's why it's there!

Incorporeality (Is a spirit), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2, and 3; As a spirit, Freddy lacks the need for air, food, water, or sleep), Immortality (Type 7; Is a ghost)
This can be combined

Limitless (Constantly hunts down William Afton without rest[8])
A bit vague, consider rewording it.

Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3; As a robot, Freddy lacks the need for air, food, water, or sleep), Immortality (Type 2; Possesses an absurd capability to take damage and still survive, to the point where even being reduced to nothing but a mask and a soul will not kill him, [3] and missing limbs and damaged internals are little more than inconveniences[4]) Inorganic Physiology (Type 1; is a possessed robot)
Can be combined

Moreover, I have edited the sandbox without your permission. You can revert the changes if you'd like.

Shouldnt they scale to Springtraps speed? Since they have more experience in moving.

I also think Immo2 should be Immo 8 "As long as their Remnant is tied to something they will continue living"

Moreover, I have edited the sandbox without your permission. You can revert the changes if you'd like.
Anything that improves the quality of the profile I'm fine with
This can be combined

A bit vague, consider rewording it.

Can be combined
I can already tell you that the combinations would be a mess, but I'll work on the stamina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back