• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five Night at Freddy's; he's the star of the show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldnt they scale to Springtraps speed? Since they have more experience in moving.

I also think Immo2 should be Immo 8 "As long as their Remnant is tied to something they will continue living"
I'm trying to keep scaling to Springey to a minimum, partially because I despise that profile, partially because Bigsmoke somehow actually had a small point when trying to seperate Fredbear/Springtrap from the rest of the cast in scaling

Where TF is it stated they got Remnant? Even then, Immortality type 2 works MUCH better in this case, cause it isn't reassurection it's just "They continue to function after this crazy shit"

I mean, the rationale behind the combination is because they are all related.

I mean, the rationale behind the combination is because they are all related.
Yeah it makes sense but... just imagine how confusing it'd be to see Self Sustenance, Immortality, and Inorganic Physiology in the same damn (box)

Gotta make it look good for everybody, but most importantly the folks visiting the wiki randomly

My honest assessment suggests that the conferment of these abilities should not solely be attributed to the individual's status as a spirit or ghost, as this designation is fundamentally a result of our logical interpretation of the term 'ghost.'"

We should only attribute such abilities when there is demonstrable evidence of their manifestation by the character, rather than relying on a general consensus or "common understanding," especially when dealing with fictional characters.

I don't think my opinion holds any water here, but just my general preference when making profiles.

Last edited:
Where TF is it stated they got Remnant?
Unless you think Afton did Vodoo Magic its Remnant my man, theres literally nothing else in the series
Even then, Immortality type 2 works MUCH better in this case, cause it isn't reassurection it's just "They continue to function after this crazy shit"
Immortality 8 just means you cannot really die until something is gone. In this case as long as Freddys remnant is tied to some shit he will live

Unless you think Afton did Vodoo Magic its Remnant my man, theres literally nothing else in the series

Immortality 8 just means you cannot really die until something is gone. In this case as long as Freddys remnant is tied to some shit he will live
So you're assuming??? This is part of why I'm doing this myself man...

Well clearly it's not Remnant cause it appears to be something you pulled out of your ass lmfao

So you're assuming??? This is part of why I'm doing this myself man...
Bro what? How do you think animatronics come to life?

Afton literally made the SCUPER and experimented on remnant after killing the 5 kids and realizing they produced remnant because of their emotions
Well clearly it's not Remnant cause it appears to be something you pulled out of your ass lmfao
I thought it was common knowledge tf?

Bro what? How do you think animatronics come to life?

Afton literally made the SCUPER and experimented on remnant after killing the 5 kids and realizing they produced remnant because of their emotions

I thought it was common knowledge tf?
Being possessed by the souls of dead kids. The most simple and to the point explanation there is.

Do pinpoint where this is stated, and more importantly, where this is stated as the reason they continue to function.

I know what Remnant is Shion, what I'm saying is is that you pulled the Immortality out of your ass.

Being possessed by the souls of dead kids. The most simple and to the point explanation there is.
Which is Remnant.
Do pinpoint where this is stated, and more importantly, where this is stated as the reason they continue to function.

I know what Remnant is Shion, what I'm saying is is that you pulled the Immortality out of your ass.
I will send you the scans tomorrow, gotta sleep

l21jfeti1a461.png

We all know SCUPER has a Remnant Injector.

We also know Michael was injected Remnant because of this

He is shown to be a walking corpse and still function because of the Remnant. Which proves that it makes things immortal

Now why does Animatronics have this? Scuper also explains overheat can destroy Remnant

Which Henry tries to do in Fnaf 6 ending.

I don't see how animatronics don't have remnant and don't have the immortality because of it.

Remnant is able to give eternal life

And can Resurrect beings until its gone which would be textbook Immortality 8 actually

So, the scooper which was made after the OGs were built and... well let's just say taken over is the reason?

Hehe...

Hehehe...

No.

Baby, Ennard, and whatever other animatronics appear in Pizza sim(that are possessed and shown in the fire I mean) can have Type 8, without specific proof, I'm not giving any other animatronic type 8(some, like most of the toys, don't even have Immortality type 2 lol)

Baby, Ennard, and whatever other animatronics appear in Pizza sim(that are possessed and shown in the fire I mean) can have Type 8, without specific proof
This would mean the OG cast doesn't have Remnant inside them which breaks the entire narrative and lore for them lol

Pretty sure from the small clues it is implied Afton broke down the OG robots, melted their metal and put the metal into his funtime animatronics which is why they are alive
I'm not giving any other animatronic type 8(some, like most of the toys, don't even have Immortality type 2 lol)
Who talked about Toys? Those guys are fodders with no Remnant

So, the scooper which was made after the OGs were built and... well let's just say taken over is the reason?

Hehe...

Hehehe...

No.

Baby, Ennard, and whatever other animatronics appear in Pizza sim(that are possessed and shown in the fire I mean) can have Type 8, without specific proof, I'm not giving any other animatronic type 8(some, like most of the toys, don't even have Immortality type 2 lol)
What shion is implying is that soul = remnant, or that there isn't one without the other
This would mean the OG cast doesn't have Remnant inside them which breaks the entire narrative and lore for them lol
Actually, to my knowledge, it is never directly stated that a soul IS remnant, or that there isn't one without the other, although if you find a book qoute that contradicts this I would be glad to discuss this, as even if I believe that the books and games have different continuities, I do believe they follow the same rules.
Pretty sure from the small clues it is implied Afton broke down the OG robots, melted their metal and put the metal into his funtime animatronics which is why they are alive
This is a very popular theory, but would require for fnaf sl to happen after fnaf 1, which is contradicted by the security logbook.

What shion is implying is that soul = remnant, or that there isn't one without the other

Actually, to my knowledge, it is never directly stated that a soul IS remnant, or that there isn't one without the other, although if you find a book qoute that contradicts this I would be glad to discuss this, as even if I believe that the books and games have different continuities, I do believe they follow the same rules.

This is a very popular theory, but would require for fnaf sl to happen after fnaf 1, which is contradicted by the security logbook.
"[https://im.ge/i/hMK4MM Remnant contains the mind and the soul of others], [https://im.ge/i/hMKev4 this is] [https://im.ge/i/hMVQSC shown several times] [https://im.ge/i/hMVoVp in the novels]"

I think these scans imply Soul and Mind exists and they both are contained inside Remnant

What shion is implying is that soul = remnant, or that there isn't one without the other.
You make a fascinating point, but books and games gonna become seperate if they weren't already

So... yeh.

Who talked about Toys? Those guys are fodders with no Remnant
Clearly it doesn't if I can argue they don't.

See what Pere said

the Toys are fodder for other reasons.
"[https://im.ge/i/hMK4MM Remnant contains the mind and the soul of others], [https://im.ge/i/hMKev4 this is] [https://im.ge/i/hMVQSC shown several times] [https://im.ge/i/hMVoVp in the novels]"

I think these scans imply Soul and Mind exists and they both are contained inside Remnant
Not ONE of your scans work for me.

Sounds like a skill issue on your part ngl
Sounds like you need to stop fodder time and start going Chad.

In fact, we wouldn't be here if the FNaF profiles were reworked to be good before I got sick and tired of a verse I do enjoy having ass profiles.

This just states that mind and soul are the same or connected, but none of them state that they are connected, reliant or are remnant. That's the problem with fnaf, nothing is clear enough for the Wiki

Gonna trust Pere here

But if anything has soul Manipulation, it's Soul AND Mind Manipulation(And vice versa), that is indeed a good thing to note once we start doing the haxxier characters

Gonna trust Pere here

But if anything has soul Manipulation, it's Soul AND Mind Manipulation(And vice versa), that is indeed a good thing to note once we start doing the haxxier characters
Not necessairly. I think that it just means that anything possessed also has a mind, but not necessairly that the soul IS the mind. A body has a soul, and a soul has a mind.

I can feed you guys haxes for the entire Fnaf verse if you want lol

Here is my blog for emotions in Fnaf
Not necessairly. I think that it just means that anything possessed also has a mind, but not necessairly that the soul IS the mind. A body has a soul, and a soul has a mind.
The souls also contain the mind, we clearly see this as Aftons body, mind and soul gets absolutely ripped to shreds yet he regenerates by going inside stitchwrath and staying alive as a ghost with obviously a mind

I reccommend putting this in the contet revison promotion thread and bump it regularly. If not, no staff will see this. The same goes for the "seeing gold" one.

I reccommend putting this in the contet revison promotion thread and bump it regularly. If not, no staff will see this. The same goes for the "seeing gold" one.
I don't think you realize one little detail- it's Five Nights at Freddy's. Do you think staff want to deal with a verse with such a god-awful reputation?

I don't think you realize one little detail- it's Five Nights at Freddy's. Do you think staff want to deal with a verse with such a god-awful reputation?
Either way, no staff, no changes. We are forced to promote it. There's no way around it. You could also reach to some of the staff that approved my crt with abilities that I posted earlier in this thread, since they seem willing to deal with the more simple things.

Gonna have to start going through these threads now, huh
Unfortunately gotta

Not seeing anything particularly disagreeable nor controversial, so I suppose tis fine. Since this is essentially a cleanup, you could apply it straight away ngl

But just in case

@Lonkitt @LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus would you be willing to take a look here? (You better, cuz I'm gonna call ye in the others too)

I actually have no knowledge on this bad reputation so I can't comment on it. As for the thread, I don't mind the clean up and the addition of references is better than none at all so people can know where look for them at least.

I actually have no knowledge on this bad reputation so I can't comment on it. As for the thread, I don't mind the clean up and the addition of references is better than none at all so people can know where look for them at least.
FNaF has a reputation of getting these toxic creatures called "kids" into it's fanbase.

And of course the toxicity that comes with being very popular, but mostly the stigma of little ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back