• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist that makes you explode (Brachydios vs Humungousaur)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Missile Hands : 0
C4 Hands : 0
Incon : 0

Ultimate Humungousaur and Raging Brachydios used
Speed equalized
Starting distance is 10 meters

Right after I get the confidence to start making Ben 10 matches again, just a few minutes later someone upgrades the whole verse again. At least I get a tier that I know characters from (In before they get another tier change that ***** this match up).

Also I know MH monsters typically have a rage amp that buffs it to one-shot capabilities but uh, Brachydios is already raging here. It can't be enraged again, right?

hummongo scales to 323.009115678 Gigatons actually
Attack Potency:
323.09/191.76 = 1.68x AP advantage for Ult Humungousar
Question is Brachydios has Rage Power can it overcome and push through the missiles ? if not Ult Humungousar Ap stomps

latest

Brachydios has Sound Manip, which Ultimate Humungousar doesn't have resistance to how does that work.

God, the MH pages look so poorly maintained.

Raging Brachy's tactics are flinging acidic, explosive 'slime puddles' called Blastscourge around the place, which ultimately results in an explosion after a couple seconds. It's also chain reactive and making contact with it will result in a not-so fun time. Walking through it also hinders movement. And Roaring (Brachy's '''''sound manipulation'''''') causes and placed slime puddles in range to detonate.

To accurately assess its destructive power, we need to consider the rage multiplier and its scaling in comparison to other powerful creatures. In Raging Brachydios' case, it's rage power multiplier is x1.10 according to MH: Icebourne, which is also it's most recent game. In recent games Raging Brachy has also been paired with Furious Rajang, who was capable of overpowering a Kushala Daora, which already backs current statements of the latter two being stronger than it. Considering these, it's quite clear that the AP range is beyond mid-range (referencing the Kushala Calc)

Considering this scaling, we can assert a higher estimation for Raging Brachydios' AP. The estimate under these conditions would be approximately 94.89 Teratons (6-B), which falls between the mid-end and high-end calculations for Kushala's AP. When we apply the Rage Power multiplier of x1.10, the AP increases to approximately 104.37 Teratons, placing Raging Brachy at High 6-B while enraged.

Alternatively, if we want to be generous here, if we were to utilize 1/10th of the mid-high range's middle value, we would have 9.44 Teratons. We could also be more ridiculous and utilize 1/100th of it instead, resulting in 948.9 Gigatons at an absolutely generous minimum. In Furious Rajang and Raging Brachydios' case, it's at plausible to suggest that the AP range is higher in this context, and because we know that:

A) R. Brachy is comparable to F. Rajang, both of whom are separately, objectively stronger than Kushala Daora
B) Both have an AP range between Kusha's mid-high AP (Storm Dispersal Calc). With the current precedents set, At Least 948.9 Gigatons is plausible for both F. Rajang and R. Brachy, as well as any other Deviant/Subspecies Monsters of whom they are referenced in comparison.

This also just looks like a stomp whichever side you want to swing.

Last edited:
Considering this scaling, we can assert a higher estimation for Raging Brachydios' AP. The estimate under these conditions would be approximately 94.89 Teratons (6-B), which falls between the mid-end and high-end calculations for Kushala's AP. When we apply the Rage Power multiplier of x1.10, the AP increases to approximately 104.37 Teratons, placing Raging Brachy at High 6-B while enraged.
So uh, I don't think that's how calcs work. Just because someone upscales from the calc doesn't mean you get to used the high ends as it's usually not accepted by the CGM members

So uh, I don't think that's how calcs work. Just because someone upscales from the calc doesn't mean you get to used the high ends as it's usually not accepted by the CGM members
So, two things. One, the Kushala feat is already used as the landmark metric for High 6-C Elder Dragons on this site. Two, high ends are going to be referenced because apparently mid-end Elder Dragon AP isn't accurate for Raging Brachydios (who is already grouped with and has Higher AP than them). The Feat itself is essentially an AP range and cap metric for elder dragons, as specified on the MH verse page. It's also the only reference of an AP ceiling for Raging Brachydios, who is already stronger than ordinary Elder Dragons within said AP range-- especially the one that is calc'd to potentially disperse a storm with a high end of 188.59 Teratons of AP. Hence the '''calc''' For the record, I'm not a CGM member.

There's another degree of convolution to this because Brachy's Rage Power is essentially a power multiplier--
God, the MH pages look so poorly maintained.
--hence this comment.

My haphazard reasonings aside, ehh. In hindsight, yeah, it would be wiser for input on this from a CGM member or someone else. Also Brachy's page is missing Acid Manipulation for some reason.

Last edited:
Back