• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gigantomachia vs Humungousaur

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Ben 10 now has 6-C+ and High 6-C ratings? You know I can't resist.

This is Ultimate Humungousaur and Gigantomachia starts at max morale with an order by Shigaraki to kill or incapacitate Humungousaur.

Gigantomachia: Stronger than 209 Gigatons of TNT

Humungousaur: 323 Gigatons of TNT

Speed is Equalized.

Distance is 20 meters.

Who wins?

Gigantomachia: (0)

Humungousaur: DemonicDude, omegabronic, Nierre, MintyBoi1, Epiccheev, Maitreya, TheRustyOne, (7)

Inconclusive: (0)

1MZhsXJ.png

Last edited:
Ult Humungousar has some good mobility and can spam bone missiles to attack Gigantomachia from far away.
He has Class M LS so Gigantomachi grabbing him would be a problem

Well, if machia goes underground Humongo can do this to get him
that said:

Giganto has stamina advantage that would allow him to fight longer than Hummoungo, and an LS advangtage that would allow him to pin him down, which could allow him to eventually win but tiring out hummongo eventually

Hummongo, due to being an transformation of Ben, has him skill and inteligence, which are able to outsmart warlords conquerors of planets like vilgax and outskill him as well during their inumerous fights through the series, that combined with acrobatics would allow him to dodge Machia's attacks more easily than the contrary, while Machia has an "unknown" for his inteligence section, Hummongo also has an Stats advantage, altho, not very huge, and he can spam him missile bones to potentially keep machia away from him, and if Machia grabs him, he can use his tail to smack to get free or to just spam his missiles to free himself

other stuff like shockaves from afar both have, so i dunno how much of a factor that would be

all in all, this would be a fight to drag for a while, in which i think Machia can eventually win by tiring Humongo out, and Hummongo can eventually win by outsmarting Machia and using his Missiles to eventually overwelm him with the AP advantage by, for example, making a continues barrage

so for all of that, i vote for Inconclusive

Clash of the Titans baby ! LET'S freaking gooo.
Attack Potency:
Gigantomachia: Stronger than 209 Gigatons of TNT
Humungousaur: 323 Gigatons of TNT

Ultimate Humungousar has 1.54 advantage.

Range advantage via missiles (Though the durability of Gigantomachia should be able to tank to an extent), However this one is not going to be enough to crack the skin/shell of Gigantomachia

ultimately this entire battle goes to Skill and Intelligence of Ben Tennyson since he's the user of Ultimate Humungousar.

Reading the Feats and Intelligence of Ben Tennyson I'm confident in saying that he is going to figure out a way to outsmart Gigantomachia and is superior in combat due to the facing foes like Sir George and Conquer of 10 planets Vilgax

We have seen Ben Tennyson use humungousaur and pull out unique moves which he copied from his video games or television and use them in the combat.

Due to Skill + Combat Experience I'm voting Ultimate Humungousar !

Had Ben Tennyson not been the user of Ultimate Humungousar then Gigantomachia would have ultimately figure out a way to get past the missiles of the ultimate Humungousar.

I would like to add that Machia upscales from his value to a drastic degree. He took a hit from a guy that strong while tied up, weakened, and drugged.

I would like to add that Machia upscales from his value to a drastic degree. He took a hit from a guy that strong while tied up, weakened, and drugged.
So does Hummongo, He scales to Ultimate Kevin, who had that value after he transformed and absorbed a ton of power afterwards from a ton of people

That's not where his scaling comes from, Endeavor is only 139.35 Gigatons of TNT. Machia's scaling comes from being stronger than Re-Destro, even when he had access to Claustro, which increases his power by 1.5x. Re-Destro scales to 139.35 Gigatons and multiplying that by 1.5x is 209 Gigatons.

Votes counted.

So Humungasour has an AP advantage, a lifting strength advantage, and more skill + intelligence…

Voting Humangasour fra

Forgot about this again.

I'll vote Humungousaur as well to start Grace.

Also, Machia has the Lifting Strength advantage.

Back