• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Brainstorm vs Yoshikage Kira

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: CARCINIZE THE SERIAL KILLER!

Yoshikage Kira joins the spammed character saga! Assuming this won't end up as a stomp, there will probably be a story at the end of this to detail how he joined the others. But for now, C R A B
● ------------------------------------- ●
Another case befell the trio, a spree of murders, surprisingly lacking blood. With the existence of the looming threats that arise from that other realm, an entirely new set of standards had to be devised for investigation into these sorts of things. The more cases, the more details they can use to prevent more of these tragedies.

"Central Park? Again? Why do they always end up here?" Ben asked.
"Well, the mana trail led us here, and it's starting to get faint" Gwen replied, her glowing eyes returning to normal.
"Let's split up then, we can cover more ground. Call when you need help" Kevin explained, offering communicators to his friends.

Ben kept a close eye to his surroundings as he walked, his hand always near his watch. In the park bench, a single man sat, seemingly muttering to himself.

"Excuse me, sir? It's 11 PM" the green-coated teenager said.
"Indeed it is" the man stood up, revealing a vastly different artstyle than everything around him.

"Oh hey, you're from that realm. We met their denizens, or denizen I guess. A couple of times. Name's Ben Tennyson, what's yours?".
"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for-".

The monologue went on for a bit which bored Ben a little. On the bench he noticed a sandwich bag just laying there.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Ben asked, much to the horror of the killer. The bag spilled forth, revealing a dismembered human hand. An ominous aura could almost be felt on the man, his expression changing in an instant.

"Well then, let's get to the chase. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone" Kira said.
"Cool, it's hero time!" the green-coated teenager replied, slamming at his watch and leaping back.

A green flash blinded the killer and upon opening his eyes, all he saw was a giant crab-like creature standing far away.

"Brainstorm!"

• Can't equalize speed
  • Base Kira used
  • Place Located in: Central Park New York
0ffba831-3af6-4ec5-918b-edd67a21480e.jpg

8c0dc265cd8d227a2a6099213a06473e.jpg

VS
b3996e5284f894a71d80d05da99bf39d.jpg

Last edited:
What about the heat tracking thing?
That works, but it's only a temporary safety measure, SHA knows when he fails to attack the intended target, and will never stop attacking until the target Kira designated has been killed, upon which SHA will just return to Kira. Koichi distracted it for a long time via having the heat source dangle in front of it while preventing SHA from actually reaching it and going "that wasn't my target", before that, the heat sources Koichi set up distracted it for a split second at most tbh.

It's also kind of problematic too, Brainstorm can't see SHA, he wouldn't even know where it is in order to lure it, or if it's even been deployed to begin with.

Brainstorm to actually be safe, would have to start a huge fire across SBA or something, and I'm not so sure immolating central park is in character for him.
Even then, as soon as the fire gets put out or it realizes it's just fire, it'll shift targets again.

Brainstorm uses methematical formulas to solve situations

Since he can fly and use telekinses, Can he dodge Kira's stand ?

Brainstorm has excellent battle analysis since his IQ is 1 nonillion, Therefore he could he predict and dodge and find a way to connect his lightning strikes

Brainstorm uses methematical formulas to solve situations

Since he can fly and use telekinses, Can he dodge Kira's stand ?

Brainstorm has excellent battle analysis since his IQ is 1 nonillion, Therefore he could he predict and dodge and find a way to connect his lightning strikes

First one is useless and doesn't help at all, the situation here is "dont touch anything and dont die to this thing that can one shot you but you cant see it or sense it"

Flying doesn't help against SHA oddly enough, that mf can fly, it'd be useful against KQ as it only has 2m range, but SHA has infinite range. TK doesn't help against SHA, he can't even interact with it. He'd have to use TK on Kira, but Kira is ******* off as soon as the match starts, at 40m distance, he absolutely won't engage, hell even from like 10m away he'd be likely to try and run, instead, he'll deploy SHA then escape to a safe place, in speed equal that basically means he ain't getting tagged.

Can't predict and dodge something he can't perceive, he wouldn't even know if it's been deployed. How is he supposed to calculate an angle to strike SHA if he can't even sense it, and even if he could, he can't harm SHA, he lacks NPI.

Wait speed isn't equal, in which case, we have an issue in terms of KQ's combat speed and Brainstorm's lack of NPI.
I'd also like to know what Brainstorm's movement speed is, not just combat and the reactions as the profile fails to list that, and it's kinda important in regards to Kira fleeing and SHA tracking.

pop I also wanna say, if things hadn't changed with Jojo regarding this topic, Stands have layered intangibility, so even if Brainstorm had NPI and/or if Ben switched to an alien that had NPI, he can't do shit unless his NPI is layered to counteract a stand's layered intangibility that affects SHA and KQ.

Scan for Sheer Heart attack flying 50 something feet in the air ?
Also Brainstorm can surround himself with a electrical forcefield.

Prior knowledge, so Brainstorm does have an idea to this, but... Again, can't even perceive SHA due to layered and passive intangibility that doesn't prevent SHA from attacking. It also doesn't help that SHA is a part of the massive High 8-C+ scaling chain with star plat, so it might be entirely possible for SHA to one-shot Ben via virtue of sheer scaling chain. Granted, SHA superhuman speed vs Brainstorm Rel speed might make it a non-issue.

Doesn't need a scan for flying 50 feet in the air? It can fly, and has shown the ability to move the air, change its momentum, mid-flight, chaing its trajectory midflight. The only caveat to that is SHA must be locked on to Brainstorm for it to want to move through the air after him, of course, this is going to happen sooner or later, not withstanding he's locked on by default and that only changes if sufficient heat is within its field of view for a temporary distraction.

It can fly bruddah, it doesn't always fly, but it can and has done so to follow a target. Most Stands in general can fly, they just get ****** by having flight within just a few meters, but they can in fact do so, see Chariot holding Pol up like 50ft into the air, SHA lacks that issue entirely tho due to inf range.

Stands have selective intangibility my dude, though I don't think SHA would use it actually unless commanded to directly by Kira.
And just because he can, doesn't mean he would, after all, how would he know to do it when he doesn't even know if SHA is there to begin with? Again, he can't see it, sense it, he can in fact hear it but by the time he hears it that means it's already on his ass so like.

Last edited:
Granted, SHA superhuman speed vs Brainstorm Rel speed might make it a non-issue.
Nah that's the issue, rel is only for Brainstorm's combat speed, his actual movement speed looks to be far, far, less.
It's in the same vain as Jotaro having FTL reactions and stuff, but only superhuman movement.

Ngl that doesn't really look that fast, superhuman probably imo, and cannonbolt's first key also has the same issue of zero movement speed listed.

Simply eyeballing the clips of Brainstorm you sent, it and SHA's movement looks to be in the same general ballpark, which doesn't do much in helping outpace the thing he doesn't know if it even exists at the moment. Hell he could run right into it by accident if he isn't careful.

Well that's the clips I could find of him online, I have not watched this version of Ben 10 show so I don't have any kind of information regarding this character expect for the ones I saw people on online forums and discord server post, So yeah I can't help with this Brainstorm thingy, I'd suggest that someone who has seen this show to come here and argue for Crab thingy, Most of these characters who from this specific Ben 10 show are rated as Tier 8 I don't know where this scaling or tiering comes from but I've seen one or two scaling guided for this on discord didn't really understood nor care about it, It's messy nonetheless... I have no info on Tier 8 characters of this Ben 10 show, Didn't grew up watching it. Anyways hope that help. -Demon out.

Last edited:
Yeah so? Just because he knows it's a thing doesn't mean he knows where it is, what it's doing, if it's attacking or if it's even deployed.
He can't see nor sense it, his only real option is to just light up the whole of central park, which is something I doubt a hero like Ben would do in character, because if he doesn't do that, he's basically playing a luck game and praying he starts a fire or something, and SHA just so happens to see that fire while it's focused on him, something he can't 100% account for because he won't know where it is or the direction it's coming from and hence its POV.

"Hmm, Yoshikage Kira, you say? My far superior cognitive capacity will lead to you being defeated at my hand! Or should I say, my claw! Ahahahaha!"

Kira tosses a coin at Brainstorm, who stops it midair.

"Utilizing currency as a projectile in an attempt to strike me? Perhaps you are some kind of extraterrestrial such as myself."

The coin explodes, and Kira puts his hand on the ground, sending out Sheer Heart Attack. Brainstorm responds by firing a beam of electricity at Kira, who leaps away, as Sheer Heart attack closes in.

"Curious... it appears that a path is being created by some sort of miniscule, even transparent vehicle."

He lifts the area around it into the air, electrocuting it, along with Killer Queen's hand. Kira, however, has already closed in, reaching towards him, Killer Queen doing the same. Brainstorm, who's nearly twice as fast as Kira, creates a forcefield. The one restraining Sheer Heart Attack breaks, and it moves toward Brainstorm, exploding.

"It appears that your weapon has detonated itself."

Kira begins attempting to escape, throwing a rock at Brainstorm, who hurls it back, stopping Kira from detonating it. However, Sheer Heart Attack slams into the Brainstorm, who quickly pushes it away with a forcefield, only taking part of the explosion. He then flies into the air, flying after Kira as he points his single remaining arm at him, shooting a beam, which Killer Queen deflects.

"Strange. Perhaps my opponent has manifested an invisible and intangible force of energy which I am unable to detect."

He attempts to grapple Killer Queen, which demanifests.

"Damn," Kira says, "Of all the times to be without Stray Cat."

Kira continues throwing objects, attempting to bring down Brainstorm. However, Brainstorm proceeds to catch all of the objects, as Kira attempts to hide behind a tree. However, Kira is quickly found, with Brainstorm firing a blast at him, then lifting the tree and throwing that at him as well. Kira blocks both of them, but his arms are injured. This exchange proceeds for an excessive time, until Kira is eventually vaporized.

lmao what?
Kira tosses a coin at Brainstorm, who stops it midair.
Why would he do that? He wouldn't, Kira uses deceit and trickery, he doesn't just throw shit at people, doing so is such a blatant red flag that anyone with half a brain would know it's an attack and tip his hand that his Stand is a close distance type that can't manually attack at range.
Even a mentally handicapped child in the context of JoJo can pick up on things like that. Kira either lays traps or forces people to touch things whether they want to or not, like when he turned Okuyasu into a bomb, giving Josuke an ultimatum.
The coin explodes, and Kira puts his hand on the ground, sending out Sheer Heart Attack. Brainstorm responds by firing a beam of electricity at Kira, who leaps away, as Sheer Heart attack closes in.
Why would it explode? It'd only explode if Kira detonated it, why would he detonate it? In fact why would he throw a coin with a starting distance of 40 meters, can Kira even throw something that far? And throwing something such a distance tips his hand, he wouldn't do that, ever. At such a distance he'd deploy SHA then **** off, if he doesn't start within a few meters maximum, he will never stay to fight.
We see him flee time and time again, he only ever fought in HTH in three cases, against Shigechi because he was cornered and wouldn't be able to flee and was told to stay still or Harvest would kill him so Kira tricked Shigechi into grabbing the coin to off him (Caught while trying to get away from the scene mind you), against Koichi and only because Kira was forced to come back to retrieve SHA (After having already fled, and was planning to flee again before helped arrived), and against Josuke at the end (He actually attempted to run for it but CD cut him off and knocked him on his ass, forcing Kira to recall BTD).

And what do you mean "respond", Brainstorm wouldn't be able to respond to SHA or Kira deploying it because he has actually no ******* clue what KQ or SHA are doing at any time, he can't see them, can't perceive and will not know where they are or if they're even out to begin with. That also means he wouldn't know what's been primed too. Hell if we're just going to assume KQ acting out of character, he could do way worse then just basic tossing of a coin lmao.
"Curious... it appears that a path is being created by some sort of miniscule, even transparent vehicle."
Lad, if Kira is there, such a thing wouldn't transpire, he'd launch it first and foremost, like what he did against the shopkeeper.
SHA can be launched, it doesn't just come out and start driving, the initial attack is always a launching attack, for example.

A good visual indication of it, if Kira opts to just launch it Brainstorm, which he likely would given even in the manga that's what he lead with when using it, your hypothetical already falls apart, just launch it at the enemy and have it explode once it hits, why deplot it normally and have it look around for a target if he knows the target already? Not withstanding Kira can just command it to, ya know, not drive on the grass? Or even make use of the intangibility if he's around to give it manual commands.
He lifts the area around it into the air, electrocuting it, along with Killer Queen's hand.
Lmao what? Brainstorm can't interact with SHA at all, he lacks NPI, his attacks do literally nothing. he can't hurt it even if he has the AP to.
Kira, however, has already closed in, reaching towards him, Killer Queen doing the same.
Blatant ignorance of the character in question, Kira is not closing 40 meters to an unknown alien entity, he's ******* off immediately, and letting SHA doing the work. He'd likely set up traps as well in case Brainstorm manages to track him back down, like turning some random things into bombs, like that he'd be forced to touch if he wants to get to Kira.
Brainstorm, who's nearly twice as fast as Kira, creates a forcefield.
No he isn't? The possibly higher is there for a good reason, the CD he fights is far beyond the CD that's 0.18c. Just ambiguously so.
He attempts to grapple Killer Queen, which demanifests.
Why would it demanifest lmao what? He can't touch it, if he's in grapple range, he's dead, he's been turned into a bomb and evaporated. Brainstorm can't hurt KQ, attempting to grapple KQ, something he doesn't know is even there at the time, which unironically just result in him being evaporated because he just tried throwing hands with a thing that kills on contact.
"Damn," Kira says, "Of all the times to be without Stray Cat."
He doesn't even know it exists in this key, if we're using Kosaku Kira, Stary Cat is not only standard, but he has BTD.
Kira continues throwing objects, attempting to bring down Brainstorm.
No he wouldn't, have you ever once seen Kira throw a bombed object before? You haven't, because it never happened.
However, Brainstorm proceeds to catch all of the objects, as Kira attempts to hide behind a tree.
You're acting like SHA isn't on his ass at all times, and why'd he hide behind a tree? He'd just straight up **** off.
However, Kira is quickly found, with Brainstorm firing a blast at him, then lifting the tree and throwing that at him as well.
Why would Kira stay hidden instead of ******* off, especially at 40m starting distance?
Kira blocks both of them, but his arms are injured. This exchange proceeds for an excessive time, until Kira is eventually vaporized.
Why would his arms be injured if he's blocking with KQ and Brainstorm lacks a means to even harm it???
Also why did you just stop mentioning SHA as if SHA isn't an active force in this at all times and while Brainstorm is doing all this shit, SHA is coming toward him, mind you, Brainstorm's actual movement speed isn't enough from what has been shown to actually outpace SHA.

Your breakdown shows blatant ignorance of Kira's character, what he'd do in such a situation, Stand physiology, and what SHA can and can not do.
Like in your own words "this goes on for an excessive time", you realize if it lasts any tangible amount of time, SHA is eventually going to blow this dude out of the water right? Brainstorm can't do a thing to it, he also can't do a thing to KQ, which mind even result in KQ body blocking most attacks.
In your own breakdown you have situations where Kira instantly wins anyhow, like grappling distance? My dude if that ever happens, he wins, easy, Brainstorm is ****** if he gets within 2m of Kira, he straight up loses every time at that distance. This is going to be a long ranged battle, which is going to suck as SHA infinitely outranges him, Kira can move to a safe distance while Brainstorm is ******* with SHA without end, not to mention stamina, Kira's stamina is better than Brainstorm's from what I see, and SHA's stamina is unironically infinite. If the match goes on for a time, sooner or later he's going to tire while SHA won't.

Last edited:
lmao what?

Why would he do that? He wouldn't, Kira uses deceit and trickery, he doesn't just throw shit at people, doing so is such a blatant red flag that anyone with half a brain would know it's an attack and tip his hand that his Stand is a close distance type that can't manually attack at range.
Even a mentally handicapped child in the context of JoJo can pick up on things like that. Kira either lays traps or forces people to touch things whether they want to or not, like when he turned Okuyasu into a bomb, giving Josuke an ultimatum.

Why would it explode? It'd only explode if Kira detonated it, why would he detonate it? In fact why would he throw a coin with a starting distance of 40 meters, can Kira even throw something that far? And throwing something such a distance tips his hand, he wouldn't do that, ever. At such a distance he'd deploy SHA then **** off, if he doesn't start within a few meters maximum, he will never stay to fight.
We see him flee time and time again, he only ever fought in HTH in three cases, against Shigechi because he was cornered and wouldn't be able to flee and was told to stay still or Harvest would kill him so Kira tricked Shigechi into grabbing the coin to off him (Caught while trying to get away from the scene mind you), against Koichi and only because Kira was forced to come back to retrieve SHA (After having already fled, and was planning to flee again before helped arrived), and against Josuke at the end (He actually attempted to run for it but CD cut him off and knocked him on his ass, forcing Kira to recall BTD).

And what do you mean "respond", Brainstorm wouldn't be able to respond to SHA or Kira deploying it because he has actually no ******* clue what KQ or SHA are doing at any time, he can't see them, can't perceive and will not know where they are or if they're even out to begin with. That also means he wouldn't know what's been primed too. Hell if we're just going to assume KQ acting out of character, he could do way worse then just basic tossing of a coin lmao.

Lad, if Kira is there, such a thing wouldn't transpire, he'd launch it first and foremost, like what he did against the shopkeeper.
SHA can be launched, it doesn't just come out and start driving, the initial attack is always a launching attack, for example.

A good visual indication of it, if Kira opts to just launch it Brainstorm, which he likely would given even in the manga that's what he lead with when using it, your hypothetical already falls apart, just launch it at the enemy and have it explode once it hits, why deplot it normally and have it look around for a target if he knows the target already? Not withstanding Kira can just command it to, ya know, not drive on the grass? Or even make use of the intangibility if he's around to give it manual commands.

Lmao what? Brainstorm can't interact with SHA at all, he lacks NPI, his attacks do literally nothing. he can't hurt it even if he has the AP to.

Blatant ignorance of the character in question, Kira is not closing 40 meters to an unknown alien entity, he's ******* off immediately, and letting SHA doing the work. He'd likely set up traps as well in case Brainstorm manages to track him back down, like turning some random things into bombs, like that he'd be forced to touch if he wants to get to Kira.

No he isn't? The possibly higher is there for a good reason, the CD he fights is far beyond the CD that's 0.18c. Just ambiguously so.

Why would it demanifest lmao what? He can't touch it, if he's in grapple range, he's dead, he's been turned into a bomb and evaporated. Brainstorm can't hurt KQ, attempting to grapple KQ, something he doesn't know is even there at the time, which unironically just result in him being evaporated because he just tried throwing hands with a thing that kills on contact.

He doesn't even know it exists in this key, if we're using Kosaku Kira, Stary Cat is not only standard, but he has BTD.

No he wouldn't, have you ever once seen Kira throw a bombed object before? You haven't, because it never happened.

You're acting like SHA isn't on his ass at all times, and why'd he hide behind a tree? He'd just straight up **** off.

Why would Kira stay hidden instead of ******* off, especially at 40m starting distance?

Why would his arms be injured if he's blocking with KQ and Brainstorm lacks a means to even harm it???
Also why did you just stop mentioning SHA as if SHA isn't an active force in this at all times and while Brainstorm is doing all this shit, SHA is coming toward him, mind you, Brainstorm's actual movement speed isn't enough from what has been shown to actually outpace SHA.

Your breakdown shows blatant ignorance of Kira's character, what he'd do in such a situation, Stand physiology, and what SHA can and can not do.
Like in your own words "this goes on for an excessive time", you realize if it lasts any tangible amount of time, SHA is eventually going to blow this dude out of the water right? Brainstorm can't do a thing to it, he also can't do a thing to KQ, which mind even result in KQ body blocking most attacks.
In your own breakdown you have situations where Kira instantly wins anyhow, like grappling distance? My dude if that ever happens, he wins, easy, Brainstorm is ****** if he gets within 2m of Kira, he straight up loses every time at that distance. This is going to be a long ranged battle, which is going to suck as SHA infinitely outranges him, Kira can move to a safe distance while Brainstorm is ******* with SHA without end, not to mention stamina, Kira's stamina is better than Brainstorm's from what I see, and SHA's stamina is unironically infinite. If the match goes on for a time, sooner or later he's going to tire while SHA won't.

Oh, you're right. Brainstorm just opens up by flying into the air and doing a full Danmaku.

Oh, you're right. Brainstorm just opens up by flying into the air and doing a full Danmaku.
That's even worse.
Now he's not only further away from Kira, letting Kira **** off with less issue.
But now he literally can't in any sort of situation figure out where SHA is because SHA is going to be homing in on his ass through mid air, this won't collide with any obstacles..

Congratulations, you basically condemned Brainstorm by having him try to fly up while Kira can just walk away and avoid the danmaku via KQ while SHA targets his ass.

That's even worse.
Now he's not only further away from Kira, letting Kira **** off with less issue.
But now he literally can't in any sort of situation figure out where SHA is because SHA is going to be homing in on his ass through mid air, this won't collide with any obstacles..

Congratulations, you basically condemned Brainstorm by having him try to fly up while Kira can just walk away and avoid the danmaku via KQ while SHA targets his ass.
Wait, if he runs away, he leaves the fight. And how high can SHA jump?

SHA can literally fly, it doesn't always, especially if the targets grounded, but it can, and if his foe decides to fly, well that's just ******* yourself over because SHA is going to home in on you like a ICBM except now there's nothing to give it away.

And yes, he does leave the fight, it's his most standard tactic, he hates fighting, and will only fight if in CQC, and even then he tried to run away from Josuke when he got corned, only fighting because he thought he'd be killed if he didn't immediately undo BTD.

But that's only partially true, while he leaves, he deploys SHA to fight in his stead, and SHA will not return to Kira till the designated target has been killed, upon which it returns to KQ. SHA has infinite range and can go an infinite distance from Kira, so while he might be gone, he hasn't actually stopped fighting, he basically plays the zone game but instead of him playing he has a bot play for him.

SHA can literally fly, it doesn't always, especially if the targets grounded, but it can, and if his foe decides to fly, well that's just ******* yourself over because SHA is going to home in on you like a ICBM except now there's nothing to give it away.

And yes, he does leave the fight, it's his most standard tactic, he hates fighting, and will only fight if in CQC, and even then he tried to run away from Josuke when he got corned, only fighting because he thought he'd be killed if he didn't immediately undo BTD.

But that's only partially true, while he leaves, he deploys SHA to fight in his stead, and SHA will not return to Kira till the designated target has been killed, upon which it returns to KQ. SHA has infinite range and can go an infinite distance from Kira, so while he might be gone, he hasn't actually stopped fighting, he basically plays the zone game but instead of him playing he has a bot play for him.
Oh, if SHA can fly, that's a stomp.

his only real option is to just light up the whole of central park
I mean, he's not exactly the most avoidant to committing property destruction and assuming that rule on no outside help, I assume the whole place would be empty so not much reason not to if it means winning

Plus I can just bloodlust him or something

I mean, he's not exactly the most avoidant to committing property destruction and assuming that rule on no outside help, I assume the whole place would be empty so not much reason not to if it means winning

Plus I can just bloodlust him or something
Yeah but literally setting fire to whole of central park?
There's breaking a wall or two, then there's causing millions in property damage and ruining part of a city...

And yes, no outside help, but that doesn't mean central park is empty, hypothetically if you used Kosaku kira, he could find a civ to rig with BTD. Or if it was a match with alucard or Dio, they could go drink some 3rd party to heal up. Last I checked SBA isn't a ghost town, there's people still (depending on location) so both combatants can make use of them if it's in character too, like Illumi for example.

And lad you already gave him prior knowledge, bloodlusting him would in fact, 180 it into a stomp on his end, SHA would get invalidated as he'd set the whole place ablaze, meaning kira can only only win if he physically touches him, which is impossible given the prior knowledge telling him not to get within 2m or touch anything in his vicinity.
If he had ESP this wouldn't be a problem tho and he could just fight normally on both ends

I don't think it's a stomp.
But I think he wins like 7 times out of 10 with SHA with the last 3 being Brainstorm gets lucky and has SHA **** off long enough to get close to Kira but out of 2m and then overwhelm him with danmaku.
Him doing that though is luck based because he's never gonna know where SHA is, if he distracted it, if it's safe to ignore it, or anything like that.

Also speed equal if they got layered stuff.
Part 6 is (going to be) slow as **** bar 3 of them so that might work.
Could fight base Stone Free post revision, or DD or Kiss.

Also speed equal if they got layered stuff.
Part 6 is (going to be) slow as **** bar 3 of them so that might work.
Could fight base Stone Free post revision, or DD or Kiss.
Huh, there's a lot of projects for just JoJo. I thought it was just SBR speed and the 9-B stand users
But I think he wins like 7 times out of 10 with SHA with the last 3 being Brainstorm gets lucky and has SHA **** off long enough to get close to Kira but out of 2m and then overwhelm him with danmaku.
Alright then, counted

There's like literally a dozen, some upgrades, some downgrades.

But I'd like to do it so I never have to touch them again so kinda extensive.

Back