• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fist Of The North Star Revision Part 2 (Scaling and Multipliers)

What are the calculation results that have been accepted here, which characters scale to the results, and which calculation blogs currently still need to be evaluated?

Provide links please.
🙏
Well its had been a month and nothing has change...

Like i say before, Jasonsith's version of Jagi feat its the only calc which had be trully been officialy accepted by a calc member, but i does lack the Air Dispersion Yield.

While Shmeaty (which calc had been corrected like KLOL506 wanted), its still in a state of limbo.
Well if nothing else, if no other calc members will borther evaluate any other calcs, we may as well go with the accepted end and Jasonsith's version of the nuke.

3.88098e23*0.02 = 7.76196e21 J or 1.855 Teratons (Small Country level)

I know for some people its a bit of a downplay since we are not even counting that Jasonsith's version lack the Air Dispersion Yield, but its still better than nothing.
Well if the calcs are correct we probably need to make a decision about which versions to accept.

I don't have problem go with this, but there already has several calcs on the same feat.
@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr. Bambu @Therefir @Ugarik @DMUA @Damage3245 @TheRustyOne @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings @Agnaa @Dalesean027 @DemiiPowa @Flashlight237 @SeijiSetto @Chariot190 @SunDaGamer

Are any of you willing to help us reach some conclusions here please? We have been going in circles for many months now. 🙏

@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr. Bambu @Therefir @Ugarik @DMUA @Damage3245 @TheRustyOne @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings @Agnaa @Dalesean027 @DemiiPowa @Flashlight237 @SeijiSetto @Chariot190 @SunDaGamer

Are any of you willing to help us reach some conclusions here please? We have been going in circles for many months now. 🙏
Can the same be done for here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ng_up_the_ocean:_Hagane_no_Saiyajin's_version

They will likely notice your link if they come here. 🙏

Looked over what i was asked, they all seem to check out, so accepted them.

But, for the water one, that whole escape velocity thing is technically true but media can be fucky, some evidence or proof that's legit would be ok, not that i care, if the Fotns lads deem it fine whatever
im just reminded of the whole ******' kyogre vs groudon thing so just wanna be safe

But, for the water one, that whole escape velocity thing is technically true but media can be fucky, some evidence or proof that's legit would be ok, not that i care, if the Fotns lads deem it fine whatever
Well, how about the simple fact that FotNS doesn't take place in a nuclear winter, for all the water to not condense and precipitate as snow, wouldn't you need to yeet it out of Earth's atmosphere?

Yeah nah it makes sense, it's just fiction is fiction, authors very rarely think about such details like that. i will never forgive kyogre.

Hypothetically, the water WOULD have to be blown the **** away because vapor would still lead to rain and stuff once cooled, but, ive just seen so many things that get how rain and snow function all ****** up that i cant help but be a lil cautious. As said, im not gonna fight it, if the fotns lads all deem it legit, idc, this is just me going "hey be careful".

Thanks a lot for helping out, Chariot. 🙏❤️

Well, how about the simple fact that FotNS doesn't take place in a nuclear winter, for all the water to not condense and precipitate as snow, wouldn't you need to yeet it out of Earth's atmosphere?
No plus I am pretty sure it has been probably a couple of decades after the apocalyptic event IIRC as we don’t even know about the time before the events of Fist of the North Star, but that is about it I think.

Edit: Oh looks like I confused it with some other thing on the “couple of decades” so probably years later. Also we didn’t see what happened to the rest of the world after the nuclear worldwide diaster.

Well, either way, I am neutral.

Last edited:
Ok I'll say it anyways, sorry if it's not too logical.

So, in chapter 96, when Ken and Souther are fighting, hail starts falling. This happened immediately after Kenshiro used tenha no kamae (in English=heaven shattering stance/Stance of celestial destruction) and Souther got in position for Tensho juji ho(in English=heaven soaring phoenix cross). Now, with the word "heaven" I've always thought they meant the firmament, you know above the sky where there are stars. Both of the techniques got some sort of cosmical name and tenha no kamae is basically the position of the 7 stars.
Could this lead to the fact that they kinda influenced the space in some way considering the fact that even Souther says that "the heavens thrill at this fateful showdown"?
After the nuclear bombs water vaporized, went up, then going up in the atmosphere temperatures go really low so frosting happened so in space there was ice. When they used their techniques the result was hail from space. Researching online you can find that in theory it could happen that it start hailing from space.

I repeat I'm not sure it's actually a valid explanation, but yeah I tried. Sorry if I got anything wrong.

Last edited:
Can the OP be updated with what is remaining to be covered for approval? Or do all of those calcs in the OP still need evaluating?

Anyway just to warn that i'm now have a job so only the weekend and evening i'm now going to be fully available for anything.

What has been accepted here can probably be applied now, yes. 🙏

Back