• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First new Tourney (6-C hax allowed.) of the new forum. (Celebration 2/3.)

Esta have a conditional powernull but it is passive yes

And if that’s the case, Kamen Rider Decade should also be in

Gazel has a incredibly amount of Hax resistances, and very good Hax like Sleep manip, Non physical interaction, confusion inducement, Emphatic manip.

I need to point out a thing about my character, Kan-Ra. It isn't explained in the profile, but basically life energy absroption and mind manipulation are abilities that he normally doesn't have at the same time. To use Mind Manipulation he needs two daggers that he possessed in the past, but not in the present. While, in turn, to use his absorption at full power he needs a Siphon that he built in modern times and didn't have in the past. Now, we can use a "composite version", giving him both items, or decide to use the modern or past version of him.

You can choose or I can, either is equally fine. I’d perfer the modern one. Seems like more of a threat.

Oh neat only five more. I will consider waiting till later to allow the 4 per person since only 1-3 more people need to add more characters assuming that some add a second.

Tart was added. She really should go against Jeanne or Samus. Should I move the matches around for thematic reasons or just make it random.

I would but resurrection seems like a no, it only worked with Dark Souls guy because of a loophole of sorts.

Guess I’ll bring this up once more I should get some sleep but 30 minutes ain’t much more time.

Ah, good thing I found the thread in time.

I think Vali will do pretty well here.

Back