• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First new Tourney (6-C hax allowed.) of the new forum. (Celebration 2/3.)

Yeah, you're right

Remove Ashiok, he's too OP. Xenagos, not as much. I don't think he has thought based stuff

WR's Heavy Weather isn't passive, it activates when someone recognizes it

I’ll allow Xenagos but the other two, prolly nah.
The difference between passive and, “when the opponent notices the thing I almost always have out.” Is small enough to keep him out, barely.

Reiss was out at 32 by mistake but it’s fine.
I will consider Zhong, he should be fine but how does his null and death manip work.

Shockwave/sound based power null that once it hit someone it will null their power and some more effects.

He can attack with the power Yin-Yang to attack the life force of someone and/or cause death.

Just so post before to be sure and not have people debate later.

Mangu's roar will disintegrate the soul and body. If needed he will use the upgraded version of Mangu Roar which will make the mind unable to convert (basically stop the mind from functioning).

So either body + soul disintegration or body + soul disintegration + mind unable to convert. Also, Mangu's Roar will also power null.

The full power of Mangu's roar.

Assuming that none of gabe’s stuff is passive or thought based, he should be good.

He always respawns at a fireplace right? Who says I can’t just decide that the fire place is so far away he can’t make it in time?

Now, while that is a plan, maybe we can, and hear me out, use DS characters that get a lot less attention? Ashen One is like the only DS character with a win/loss record. That's why my first choice was Priscilla.

EDIT: Also, not a big deal, just kinda bugging me, but it's a bonfire, not a fireplace.

The riders are fine. What riders can Diend Summon? Just making sure they ain’t too haxed.

Back