• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so here we go, I watched the army episodes of Mob Psycho and and KHR/Boss baby 3 and one later episode. Time to write the blurb. Same rules as the others. This match is weirdly thematic too, unassuming, seemingly pathetic action anime protagonists with crazy power that sometimes makes them singleminded.

As boss, this competition was a big opportunity for Tsunayoshi. The prize money was good and it was a nice training exercise, it might work to assert his position a bit too. The problem was, he was late. He spent the whole night sleeping and training, making a mess of things in general. He almost would have forgot if Gokudera didn’t remind him. Rushing out he met the jeers of the crowd with an embarrassed look, which faded as he saw his friends smiling and waving at him. He looked out to the crowd, he may not have looked to intimidating, wearing naught but an orange hoodie and sweat pants, but his closest allies knew how tough he was and gave confident cheers and encouragement. He looked at his opponent and was a bit confused but wary of what he could do. The boy was young looking with a bowl cut, Japanese middle school uniform, and a blank stare. The strange youth then began using his power, a surge of psychic power surged from the child, cloaking him in shadow as Tsuna responded in kind with his fire. No words were said. Their fight should say more then words ever could.

Main thread
Mob should be represented by Midas and Tsuna by Dragnoir.

Speed equal right? Iirc this Mob is bloodlust by defeault and is much more focused in attacking in CQC than using TK, so Tsuna can just avoid/null/petrify anything Mob uses due to Vongola Intuition and he can win by using ZPB FE to seal Mob

I wouldn't call him focused on CQC, he wouldn't run away from it but also wouldn't run at someone with his fists up or anything like that. (this form probably uses less CQC than most 100% forms tbh.)

The last arc has the most screentime ???% got in the entire series, but he wasn't really serious in fighting at that point, ???% is just a "do whatever Mob wanted to do but without restraining myself", and Mob just wanted to walk to Tsubomi, give her flowers and confess, and that's what ???% did. (except while causing earthquakes and tornados while walking and TK pushing/exploding people who tried to stop him.)

Under SBA, Mob would want to beat his opponents, while willing to kill. 100% Resignation is the closest thing to a bloodlusted Mob who's given up pacifism and started trying to fight seriously, and he attacks with a TK hold that stops every joint in the body and proceeds to twist them/break them apart (including breaking the neck.)
Defensively, this Mob also has barriers that stop him from getting hit directly and passively absorbs energy attacks.
Dodging is also gonna be very hard even with precog, because most TK related powers have no travel time.

Well, if he uses TK that much, idk if Tsuna has a chance, at least now i have an idea for a fight with another Reborn character.

He might also throw an AOE explosion around himself or try shooting an energy bomb if Tsuna gets too close, but yeah, TK is his bread and butter and he has a heavy range advantage.

Ok, by tournament rules mob wins. I won’t add more matches for a while though.

The boss was the first to act sending bursts of fire from his palms quickly blocked by the boy. His lion appeared behind him fusing with his gauntlets, preparing for a quick finish. He winded up and released.
Nothing. He couldn’t even move as if someone was holding him on all sides. They stayed like this for a while staring at each other. Suddenly Tsuna as thrown up in the sky. Not seen at all.
Silence dominated the arena as the boy walked off and the referee called his victory. Tsuna would not fall down for 3 whole minutes.

If this was Post Future Arc, I could argue TK wouldn't work, but as of right now all I could argue is...

Tsuna could absorb the psychic energy of Mob used to TK, enhance his body, do attacks, or whatever; only if we equalize energies tho.

At that point it'd be absorption vs. absorption and Tsuna'd probably win that.

His TK = literally grabbing you with psychic energy.

Edit:

And if it is kinetic energy alone Tsuna just hard flames out.

Hard flames?
Basically he shoots flames from his hands. That's his X Burner ability, and if not for him putting soft flames behind himself to balance out the energy produced by the hard flames, he'd be sent flying backwards by the kinetic energy of his own hard flames.

So by hard flames out, I mean he uses the kinetic energy of hard flames to semi-counter kinetic force imposed upon him...not that I believe that's what Mob's power is anyway.

As of right now Tsuna scales to being 7.9 times baseline, although he could be downgraded later. After CRTs and more calcs are done/redone.

@XDragnoir

The calcs are being contested by calc group members. Pretty much all of the AP calcs except for the High 7-C one.

They'll have to be redone. This time using more reliable/safe numbers. So Xanxus's feat's probably around 8-C or something, and the X burner destroyed the skyscappers feat is likely 7-B to 7-A instead of High 7-A. Other than that, there are more feats that were never calc'd so we might have those to fall back on and we still do have an island level statement for Enma.

Thing is though...if Mob's energy is equalized to Tsuna's so that he can absorb it, mob probably gets stomped. TK energy would get absorbed and then he'd have t fight a way way stronger and faster Tsuna who already has a large AP advantage, good speed advantage, and superior battle senses.

And since Mob's only win condition given so far (That being TK) might not work, I say hold off on verdicts until someone addresses what I said.

And if it turns into absorption vs absorption, Tsuna literally has feats of absorbing the passive absorption of DWF before.

Can you describe what dying will flames are? the page says they are chi manipulation, but the name makes me think of some kind of spiritual energy

It is indeed akin to spiritual energy but the closest page we have to that is chi manipulation.

It is Hadou (Life-Energy) that flows through humans and an energy that can be used by ghosts as well.

Unlike Opm where Psychic energy is purely mind/brain based, in mob psycho it is mind/soul based, it's also separated from chi (body/soul based, under explored in the setting) and lifeforce (draining an esper of psychic energy is akin to making them lose all MP, draining an esper of lifeforce is like losing HP and makes them die instantly, like Mogami)
Espers have never shown to absorb lifeforce, nor to have more of it when compared to a regular human.
Ghosts and (strangely) vegetables on the other hand can absorb/store both lifeforce and psychic energy with seemingly no limit, due to their lack of physical body/vessel limitations.

Back