• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE CRT (PART 5 of 5): MY NAME IS SHINRABANSHO MAN, AND I AM THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any reason why Shinra didn't disintegrate? Is it explained what ability he's using or did he just obtain complete time manipulation? Because the disintegration thing is how FTL works in the verse, since he isn't shown doing that it leads to the idea that he didn't actually travel. And "I didn't just do this with one kick", yeah he did it by reversing time, that statement doesn't support him doing it via moving at all. And the same with "I've been going back and forth", yeah he's been reversing time so ofc he's been going back and forth, that's how reversing time works even if its not through speed.

So, let me get this straight.

Shinra can go to the past and the future via sheer speed, which the former is possible thanks to FTL mechanic in verse but the latter isn't. So therefore Shinra needed to move at immeasureable speed in order to reach the future?

You can already go to the future via sheer speed with infinite speed, since this level of speed already allows movement faster than the flow of time.

For more information, Infinite speed characters are so fast, they move faster than time can flow at any period. They perceive every finite speed character as completely frozen and it takes 0 time to react to any finite speed object or travel finite speed distance. They can also perform and infinite number of actions or travel infinite distance within a finite amount of time. An infinite speed character's perception of time only flows when they allow it to flow.

You can already go to the future via sheer speed with infinite speed, since this level of speed already allows movement faster than the flow of time.
that logic does not make sense at least for me,because infinite speed is like,moving in 0 time for say,we all move into the future,but infinite speed moves into the future in the smallest time,but is still going for each time(second by second)while immeasurable speed can jump in time

Is there any reason why Shinra didn't disintegrate?

According to Licht, when a certain objects reaches a speed their body can’t handle they disintegrate. In the past, Shinra’s body completely disintegrates at light speed

Shinra got hell of a lot stronger now that the Great Cataclysm is complete. So. He no longer disintegrates at stopped time as shown when Shinra could move with Sho without disintegrating. Explained this in the post above yours.

You mean flash who moved through speed and not cause of verse mechanics? wow
We give those with the ability to move back and forth through time casual movements as immeasurable speed.
Tag one of them that moves due to verse mechanics and I will make a thread right away
I sent a two page scan that gives the full context of what actually happened. So let’s discuss.

Your horn analogy is incorrect because Shinra states that he has been going back and forth through time. How do you think he returned to his present time? He had to have moved ahead in time from the past to the present and returned to the past repeatedly until his desired result was reached.

He stopped time because that’s the effect of his speed. Shinra moves at light speeds, stops time and then FTL to reverse time for himself. That’s why he said “he has been stopping and reversing time over and over again”. However this is the first time Shinra has repeatedly moved ahead in time from the past to the present. In order to do that as casually as he did, is immeasurable speed.

Plus this gives credence to that fact that Shinra is 5-D or has 5-D capabilities anyway via 5-D Adolla.
So let me get this straight you are saying is that we should take your head canon for it?
also he said "i have been going back and forth a lot' and not "I have been going back and forth through time"
So again my analogy is fine, he said "I have been stopping and reversing time" he never mentioned forwarding time forward, that is a head canon.
If you reverse time, it will still move forward so my analogy is just fine, yours is head canon.

And the fact that you think that immeasurable speed is a form of 5-D travel is laughable.
People disagreeing with you is not grounds for a rule violation what???
Read my post properly Clover or do I need to break it down for you too? which part of that statement says people disagreeing with me is a rule violation, read the post again

It seems like people are misunderstanding this statement made by Shinra - "I've been going back and forth a lot".

When he's talking about "going back and forth", he isn't talking about going back and forth in time, but rather he's "going back and forth" between the two modes of stopping and reversing time. That's why in the literal previous panel, Shinra's talking about how he re-created civilization through stopping and reversing time, not him going forward and backwards in time.

that logic does not make sense at least for me,because infinite speed is like,moving in 0 time for say,we all move into the future,but infinite speed moves into the future in the smallest time,but is still going for each time(second by second)while immeasurable speed can jump in time
How can you "jump" in time using sheer speed?

So, let me get this straight.

Shinra can go to the past and the future via sheer speed, which the former is possible thanks to FTL mechanic in verse but the latter isn't. So therefore Shinra needed to move at immeasureable speed in order to reach the future?

No this is wrong. It just means time appears stopped at infinite speeds since they move faster than it can flow. It doesn’t mean they move ahead into the future. That’s only possible movement wise with immeasurable speed.

No this is wrong. It just means time appears stopped at infinite speeds since they move faster than it can flow. It doesn’t mean they move ahead into the future. That’s only possible movement wise with immeasurable speed.
eh alright then, put me as agree for the OP

When he's talking about "going back and forth", he isn't talking about going back and forth in time, but rather he's "going back and forth" between the two modes of stopping and reversing time. That's why in the literal previous panel, Shinra's talking about how he re-created civilization through stopping and reversing time, not him going forward and backwards in time.
ah yeah,shinra has the capacity of reversing time,even when it is say he travels in time,but whatever

According to Licht, when a certain objects reaches a speed their body can’t handle they disintegrate. In the past, Shinra’s body completely disintegrates at light speed

Shinra got hell of a lot stronger now that the Great Cataclysm is complete. So. He no longer disintegrates at stopped time as shown when Shinra could move with Sho without disintegrating. Explained this in the post above yours.
What chapter is this?

Can’t believe I’m saying this but Alexander is correct

for those claiming Shinra has to disintegrate to stop time at light speeds and time travel. You should know that this no longer applies to a vastly stronger and far more durable Shinra.

we know that Shinra’s body has become far more durable than before due to the effects of the Great Caraclysm. So it makes sense why he no longer disintegrates at light speeds. This is shown when he stopped time with Sho and he remained whole, he never disintegrates at all anymore.
What?

Shinra's body being far more durable than before due to the effects of the Great Cataclysm does not mean that he no longer disintegrates, since he still does.
He apparently got literally billions of times stronger than what we rate him on our wiki.

In order for Shinra to move back in time, he needs to... move.

Aka apply his movement speed and move at SOL.

Him kicking won't send him back in time, or especially in the same place where his foot was prior and post touching the ball.
This is… wrong.

Reversing time literally means going backwards in time.
Based on nothing at all except
headcanon.

Read my post properly Clover or do I need to break it down for you too? which part of that statement says people disagreeing with me is a rule violation, read the post again
You literally want to make people having interpretations of scans that you don’t like a rule violation.

“Based on this scan I think Shinrabanshoman is Immeasurable-”
“NOPE! Off to the RVT with you!”

This is literally just you wanting to have your way all the time. This sorta thing just removes all meaningful discussion in favor of your vision of the verse being the only one that goes through.

That’s not even mentioning how ridiculous people would find this CRT you plan to make

What?

Shinra's body being far more durable than before due to the effects of the Great Cataclysm does not mean that he no longer disintegrates, since he still does.
He apparently got literally billions of times stronger than what we rate him on our wiki.

In order for Shinra to move back in time, he needs to... move.

Aka apply his movement speed and move at SOL.

Him kicking won't send him back in time, or especially in the same place where his foot was prior and post touching the ball.

Based on nothing at all except
yours is also based on headcanon because you are now assmuming he has severed universe that reverses time,since when?

yours is also based on headcanon because you are now assmuming he has severed universe that reverses time,since when?
I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT SEVERED UNIVERSE

You're saying he flew back in time without actually showing that he did so

He said he reversed time. You're interpreting "reversed" as "goes back via speed"

I'm sick of this wank and these strawman arguments.

It says he reversed it. He didn't run back in time.

You guys are on my head about ******* severed universe when you're assuming that he just has free control over time as if he can just teleport back in time without ******* moving

I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT SEVERED UNIVERSE

You're saying he flew back in time without actually showing that he did so

He said he reversed time. You're interpreting "reversed" as "goes back via speed"

I'm sick of this wank and these strawman arguments.

It says he reversed it. He didn't run back in time.

You guys are on my head about ******* severed universe when you're assuming that he just has free control over time as if he can just teleport back in time without ******* moving
wow man,that is mature.

This doesn’t make sense because Shinra literally returns to the present even if you what you say is true which it isn’t.

Going back and forth not meaning going back and forth is crazy.

IMG_4308.png

I am only but one man.

This doesn’t make sense because Shinra literally returns to the present even if you what you say is true which it isn’t.

Yeah, he "returns" to the present when he's done reversing time, not when he's done moving forwards in time. I don't understand how you believe that addresses anything I've said.

Going back and forth doesn't mean you're doing x action back and forth, it could be you're doing y action back and forth.

Shinra doesn't have to be moving back and forth in time, he can just be moving back and forth between the two modes of stopping and reversing time.

shinra move through speed too. that's the point
And he time travelled cause of the verse mechanics, how is this hard to get, there have been like 10 CRT trying to make Shinra Immeasurable speed, it should be a discussion rule at this point
You literally want to make people having interpretations of scans that you don’t like a rule violation.
I did not say interpretation I do not like, but rather when they misconstrue it in a way that it inflates it, then it should be a RvR, and btw it is already a RVR.
“Based on this scan I think Shinrabanshoman is Immeasurable-”
“NOPE! Off to the RVT with you!”

This is literally just you wanting to have your way all the time. This sorta thing just removes all meaningful discussion in favor of your vision of the verse being the only one that goes through.
Please stop misrepresenting my post and actually read them literally, I rarely talk in metaphors so stop misinterpreting them.
Let me explain it
"I plan on creating a CRT to make misconstruing scans and inflating the scans with fans interpretation a Rule violation,
Where here says because they do not agree with me or someone else? this literally says when someone is dishonest about what the scan says by inflating the language in the scan to not mean what it is supposed to
as it is very rampant in this FF threads"
this is in reference to Arnold saying shinra said "I have been going back and forth through time" when shinra said "I have been going back and forth a lot" this two statements are worlds apart in contexts
That’s not even mentioning how ridiculous people would find this CRT you plan to make
First the entire slash through is a joke and the way everyone missed the point is funny

If my thread for it goes through statements like you misquoting me will also be a RVR (btw this is a joke, since you will not get it either way)

he is going back and forth but from point A (present) to Point B (past),
over and over again, that is still back and forth

So he’s going back (from present to past) in time and forward (from past to present) in time at will…

The more this goes on the more I lean toward agreeing with the OP…
Because he is reversing time for everyone, since no one even knows he reversed time
But he literally shows back up immediately, what in the headcanon-
Shows back where? we had no visuals just a statement that says "I have been stoping time and reversing time over and over again, I have been going back and forth a lot"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back