• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE CRT (PART 5 of 5): MY NAME IS SHINRABANSHO MAN, AND I AM THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we don’t see all his movements because Shinra implies he moved more than what we saw.

If you really wanna be technical, Shinra twisted his whole body up and slammed his leg back down to perform the action too 🤓

Also what Haumea is saying is in reference to Shinra stopping and reversing time, not just him kicking. Again right after that Shinra stated things started to “topple over” at first when he was initially recreating civilization and so he had to “go back and forth a lot” to the point where he was visibly tired from performing so many supposed actions.

With that being the case it seems far more likely to me that Shinra moved his body a lot more than just simply kicking considering his visibly tired he was.
you just said a bunch of nothing

Honestly, I am quite mixed. There are a lot of arguments on both sides and it's debatable which statements are literal and which ones are metaphorical.

Some people are arguing with method in which he stops or reverses time. KingTempest made mentions that physically moving at the speed of light is his method of stopping time while moving faster than light is his method of reversing time. If I am reading that correctly, that implies that he might not have actually stopped time but rather he physically moved so fast that time is perceived as frozen. And that reversing time is due to moving so fast, that time went backwards. That can interpret "Moving at the speed of light" as just moving at Infinite speeds while moving "Faster than Light" as moving Immeasurable speeds. However, that is one way to interpret it. But if physically moving fast and time seemingly being effected by it is the method, than moving at speed sounds more likely than the ability to manipulate time.

Now there is the other side that is arguing that the opposite is happening. That he has the ability to control time, and that's how he deals with opponents who attack at light speed and the statements that "He moved at light speed by stopping time and moved faster than light by reversing time" implies he cannot physically travel at those speeds but the hax powers allow him to seemingly go that fast.

I don't know the verse, so I will let others more familiar be the judge. But both sides sound like equal possibilities. It's one or the other, not both. Either he has really good time manipulation, or he is capable of moving at Immeasurable speeds. I just need to know which one is the cause, and which other is the effect. Does he "Seemingly" manipulate time by moving really fast, or does he "Seemingly" move very fast by bending time to his will? The answer to this question is the deciding factor on the debate.

Does he "Seemingly" manipulate time by moving really fast, or does he "Seemingly" move very fast by bending time to his will?

I would go with the former

Due to the fact that it has been stated many times that if Shinra stops time and reverses it by moving really fast.

The character who actually bends time to his will to move fast is Shinra's brother, named Sho.

Both Shinra and Sho can also interact during stopped time. Shinra is moving really fast while Sho is manipulating time to stop it.

zkxmrneejco81.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

0287-006.png

0288-018.png

Last edited:
Honestly, I am quite mixed. There are a lot of arguments on both sides and it's debatable which statements are literal and which ones are metaphorical.

Some people are arguing with method in which he stops or reverses time. KingTempest made mentions that physically moving at the speed of light is his method of stopping time while moving faster than light is his method of reversing time. If I am reading that correctly, that implies that he might not have actually stopped time but rather he physically moved so fast that time is perceived as frozen. And that reversing time is due to moving so fast, that time went backwards. That can interpret "Moving at the speed of light" as just moving at Infinite speeds while moving "Faster than Light" as moving Immeasurable speeds. However, that is one way to interpret it. But if physically moving fast and time seemingly being effected by it is the method, than moving at speed sounds more likely than the ability to manipulate time.

Now there is the other side that is arguing that the opposite is happening. That he has the ability to control time, and that's how he deals with opponents who attack at light speed and the statements that "He moved at light speed by stopping time and moved faster than light by reversing time" implies he cannot physically travel at those speeds but the hax powers allow him to seemingly go that fast.

I don't know the verse, so I will let others more familiar be the judge. But both sides sound like equal possibilities. It's one or the other, not both. Either he has really good time manipulation, or he is capable of moving at Immeasurable speeds. I just need to know which one is the cause, and which other is the effect. Does he "Seemingly" manipulate time by moving really fast, or does he "Seemingly" move very fast by bending time to his will? The answer to this question is the deciding factor on the debate.
Shinra manipulates time by moving too fast.

It’s based on the theory of relativity where the faster an object moves, the slower time moves around it. And as you move faster than light, that’s when time turns back.

Sho is able to manipulate and stop time because he cools the expansion of the universe as time is directly proportional to the expansion of the universe.

Hope that helps clear for some things

So he can slow down and speed up the speed of the universe, adding on to the "jump back" portion of the time manip
He can’t speed up the universe. He can only slow it down by cooling it down which in turn speeds Sho up because the universe in relation to him is moving much more slowly.

It's kinda saying he can
Yeah this is just referring to him stopping and slowing down time. It doesn’t say he ever speeds up time, just that if he was to make it hotter, it would increase the speed of expansion. But it never says he speeds up time and he never does it either. So it was probably just speculation on Licht about the laws of nature and what Sho could potentially do.

The visual for how he does it goes like this:

Besides if Sho speeds up time he will appear slow as hell. Which obvi isn’t the case here.

I think we should just compramise with:

FTL, possibly Immeasurable (Shinra is able to move faster than the speed of light. Moving at these speeds allows him to traverse his body backwards in time and restore it to normal, he can also link the memories of the past to the present. Shinra's ability is also regard as transcending time).

Something along those lines.

Then for shinrabanshoman:

FTL, possibly immeasurable (Should be just as fast if not faster than before. Seemingly traversed time back and forth while creating civilisations, although it is possible for him to just co tinges freeze and rewind time instead)

I'm pretty sure we don't give immeasurable speed ratings with theory of relativity stuff moving at FTL speeds which makes them travel through time. I could be wrong though. This is pretty vague. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Speed?so=search#Further_Explanations
Being able to casually roam around freely across linear time qualifies for immeasurable speed. However, traveling to different time periods through movement is a common feat in fiction that often leads to inconsistencies and has been done via FTL travel or running laps around the earth faster than it rotates. This can lead to characters being assigned an additional, independent, speed rating for the ability. This should preferably be evaluated case by case.

First of all this fictional theory of relativity should never equate to irl. This is obviously not how theory of relativity works.

Secondly, has Shinra actually had a vsbattle match here? What happens if he faces an FTL character? If Shinra goes SoL does this FTL characters move in stopped time without time stop resistance? And if they move do they reverse time like Shinra? I’m sure the answer is no so how do we index Shinra’s abilities properly if we know he manipulates time via sheer speed. DDM already says it will be Immeasurable if that’s the case but I’m waiting for one more person’s response before continuing this discussion.

Secondly, has Shinra actually had a vsbattle match here? What happens if he faces an FTL character? If Shinra goes SoL does this FTL characters move in stopped time without time stop resistance? And if they move do they reverse time like Shinra?
No.

Different verses and different physics keep different speeds and different perks from it

Just like how not every speedster would have hurricane generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back