• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE CRT (PART 5 of 5): MY NAME IS SHINRABANSHO MAN, AND I AM THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that if shinrabanshoman has to be immeasurable speed, there is only one way to achieve it, and that is to change the speed tier and just explain the ''FTL=time travel'' thing for some verses.
because by itself this will only give the usual, time travel.
off course in other wikis he is immeasurable but because of higher dimensional existence or csap literraly saying''time travel is time travel,FTL is just going faster than light,that does not make time travel FTL''

IMG_4299.png

I’ll just leave this here.
Seems like innuendo for me

For some reason I can hear Clover screaming about Arnold wanking shit in the far distance, but he isn't even here. Shit's scary.

There is literally this phrase: “I didn’t do this with just one kick” obviously implies all this was done via something as casual as repeatedly kicking.
Yes.

By his own words

He kicked.
Reversed it.
Kicked.
Reversed it.
Kicked.
Reversed it.
Kicked.
Reversed it.
Kicked.
Reversed it.
Kicked.
Reversed it.
Kicked.
Reversed it.
Kicked.
And reversed it again.

ok to put my 2 cents in.

This is 100% not severed universe.

Severed universe can only stop time at best, it can’t reverse it. It has no way to reverse it since severed universe is just about cooling the expansion of the universe. There is no possible mechanism for it to reverse time.

The only known method of reversing time in FF is through travel speed. Coincidentally, traveling at light speed also in turn stops time around you. Here this image explains it best.

zkxmrneejco81.jpg

You move at light speed=time stops for you and you move FTL=time reverses.

That being the case, the only known method for Shinra to have performed the feat that he did of stopping and reversing time over and over again until he “got things right,” had to have been his already established time powers through sheer speed traveling since that was an established fact into how Shinra stops and reverses time.

(Mind you, Shinra stated he “did a lot more than a kick” so it’s implied we as the audience just didn’t see his actions as he moved too fast or his time shenanigans for us to see.) So it seems unlikely to be related to severed universe and more so related to sheer movement speed.
Shinta's Stopped Time and Sho's Severed Universe ≠ Shinrabanshoman's Stopped Time and Severed Universe

Again. Jesus. All these random assumptions in his movement. We don't see him turn to particles, and we don't see him running. So he couldn't have ran back in ******* time

Shinta's Stopped Time and Sho's Severed Universe ≠ Shinrabanshoman's Stopped Time and Severed Universe

Again. Jesus. All these random assumptions in his movement. We don't see him turn to particles, and we don't see him running. So he couldn't have ran back in ******* time
bro,since when severed universe reverses time?are you assuming that shinrabanshoman evolved severed universe to reverse time?that is more random assumption that the proof maitreya is showing.
a

bro,since when severed universe reverses time?are you assuming that shinrabanshoman evolved severed universe to reverse time?that is more random assumption that the proof maitreya is showing.
a
You're assuming Shinra evolved his regular speed from measurable and going only back in time to immeasurable and forward in time
But I can't say he used the ability that freely manipulates the flow of time in the entire ******* universe to move it back?

It doesn't seem like Severed Universe as said by Maitreya, but as KingTempest mentioned it's also hard to assume he did it by travelling unless his "back and forth" was pulling off a spongebob on us.

"It couldn't be Severed Universe cause this is how Sho used it"

Sho ≠ Shinra Banshoman

Severed Universe is him slowing down time, then stopping it.

You know what that is? The deceleration of all things in the universe.

The step right above that would be reversing it. This is highschool physics.

The mental gymnastics to say that the dude who has multiple ways to stop time stops it by running back in the past when we don't see him run back in the past instead of him using the ability to stop time that doesn't involve him running is aggravatingly hilarious

"It couldn't be Severed Universe cause this is how Sho used it"

Sho ≠ Shinra Banshoman

Severed Universe is him slowing down time, then stopping it.

You know what that is? The deceleration of all things in the universe.

The step right above that would be reversing it. This is highschool physics.

The mental gymnastics to say that the dude who has multiple ways to stop time stops it by running back in the past when we don't see him run back in the past instead of him using the ability to stop time that doesn't involve him running is aggravatingly hilarious
he also din't say it was severed universe,and sho was surprised by the explanation(meaning again,it was not severed universe)

ok.

idc what it was.

it wasn't his raw speed.

happy?
proof it was not his raw speed,when literraly he is the only one in the enteir series who can ''reverse time''or something like that.
and again,FTL=Time travel is immeasurable speed for the time travel,not for the FTL.
i mean some verses does not use that rule,and that does not mean those verses are gonna time travel in other verses because of it,or else we are giving them abilities based on the verse they are,which is something that we don't do unless you are making a fanfic

proof it was not his raw speed,when literraly he is the only one in the enteir series who can ''reverse time''or something like that
Show a scan of him running back in ******* time.

You don't reverse time via speed.

You aren't even reading the OP you're agreeing with

Show a scan of him running back in ******* time.

You don't reverse time via speed.

You aren't even reading the OP you're agreeing with
flash and sonic say:what the world?one reverse time using speed and the other restored time using speed,and this wiki says ''hax''when it is not stated it is a ability.

you say ''you don't reverse time with speed''literraly two iconic characters in fiction that are speedster can do something related to time with speed
Who gives a **** about them

We’re talking about the dude who says he stopped and reversed time without moving

Cause he wasn’t RUNNING

Him moving in time is him running, turning into particles, and disappearing

He did not do that
wow,that shows you don't know very much about the verse(at least not has bad has pain)because,bro,shinra is not sonic the hedgehog,shinra does not run,he Flies.
also we don't see him,like haumea say,she also don't see him,meaning he was moving to fast

Let us not forget shinra took sho and his mom soul and merged them into his own so KT can also be right, since if he has Sho's soul, he can use his abilities too
My own thought is that shinra can already stop time and reverse time prior by reaching light speed and going FTL, so he is doing just that again here, we were not told how he does the whole time reversal so occams razor dictates that it is how he does it before.
Both are still way better interpretation than immeasurable speed

Last edited:
Let us not forget shinra took sho and his mom soul and merged them into his own so KT can also be right.
My own thought is that shinra can already stop time and reverse time prior by reaching light speed and going FTL, so he is doing just that again here, we were not told how he does the whole time reversal so occams razor dictates that it is how he does it before.
Both are still way better interpretation than immeasurable speed
immeasurable speed is basically time travel,with is what shinra has done since the fight against sho.
but aparently i don't know why,but aparently FTL=time travel does not equal immeasurable speed...because yes why not.

immeasurable speed is basically time travel,with is what shinra has done since the fight against sho.
but aparently i don't know why,but aparently FTL=time travel does not equal immeasurable speed...because yes why not.
immeasurable speed is more complicated than time travel actually, it is a form of higher D travel (not literally, i mean it is not simple 3-D travel), attacking someone before you even launched your attacks, attacking someone's future directly, attacking someone's past.
It is not just time travel, or else we will give everyone who can time travel immeasurable speed.

Also the reason why Shinra cannot qualify is that we are explicitly told it is a verse mechanics that happens as a result of going FTL

Also the reason why Shinra cannot qualify is that we are explicitly told it is a verse mechanics that happens as a result of going FTL
which happens in our real world(teorically off course,because alot of things in our world are still speculation),and logically any character that is moving in MFTL+will not have the capacity of time traveling,then this means that they are not immeasurable speed,because they can move in time.
It is actually much simpler if I explain it as follows. Shinra is in a race and must reach the other side of the line,the other character is like i don't know,thousends of times the speed of light,he will tecnically get there faster than shinra,but his speed of light does not cause the effect of time traveling if you move faster.
meaning that shinra moving faster will cause time travel,then he travels 5 seconds and then gets there before the race has started,he already won.

Okay let us equate kick to the car horn.
I reversed my car, it moved forward, i pressed the horn, i reversed it again it moved forward and I pressed the horn, and i kept repeating it till my friend came out. it is still going back and forth.
Not to mention needing to stop time and reverse time to kick something that is impressive due to it traveling at the speed of light. The point was that he used the light to recreate the planet and he kept on stopping time and reversing it and trying again until he reached his desired result.
And again since we know the mechanism behind traveling to the past, it still will not me immeasurable speed in any form, it is just reaching for what is not there

I sent a two page scan that gives the full context of what actually happened. So let’s discuss.

Your horn analogy is incorrect because Shinra states that he has been going back and forth through time. How do you think he returned to his present time? He had to have moved ahead in time from the past to the present and returned to the past repeatedly until his desired result was reached.

He stopped time because that’s the effect of his speed. Shinra moves at light speeds, stops time and then FTL to reverse time for himself. That’s why he said “he has been stopping and reversing time over and over again”. However this is the first time Shinra has repeatedly moved ahead in time from the past to the present. In order to do that as casually as he did, is immeasurable speed.

Plus this gives credence to that fact that Shinra is 5-D or has 5-D capabilities anyway via 5-D Adolla.

wow,that shows you don't know very much about the verse(at least not has bad has pain)because,bro,shinra is not sonic the hedgehog,shinra does not run,he Flies.
also we don't see him,like haumea say,she also don't see him,meaning he was moving to fast
"that shows you don't" shut the **** up. We don't care about the semantics.

The point is that he didn't even ******* move outside of the kick

She ain't never said that she didn't see him either so now you're just lying.

He didn't move outside of his kick. He didn't move around until he disintegrated into particles.

He reversed time outside of utilizing speed

He didn't move outside of his kick. He didn't move around until he disintegrated into particles.

He reversed time outside of utilizing speed
in this time,we don't see shinra turning into particles,that does not mean he does not time travel,that just means shinrabanshoman just defies the rules of the universe.

in this time,we don't see shinra turning into particles,that does not mean he does not time travel,that just means shinrabanshoman just defies the rules of the universe.
Or maybe "I reversed time" ≠ "I went back in time"

in this time,we don't see shinra turning into particles,that does not mean he does not time travel

Can’t believe I’m saying this but Alexander is correct

for those claiming Shinra has to disintegrate to stop time at light speeds and time travel. You should know that this no longer applies to a vastly stronger and far more durable Shinra.

we know that Shinra’s body has become far more durable than before due to the effects of the Great Caraclysm. So it makes sense why he no longer disintegrates at light speeds. This is shown when he stopped time with Sho and he remained whole, he never disintegrates at all anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back