• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE CRT (PART 5 of 5): MY NAME IS SHINRABANSHO MAN, AND I AM THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant a number, no need to go crazy
299 on mangasee, probably like 295 somewhere else

0299-007.png

You're assuming Shinra evolved his regular speed from measurable and going only back in time to immeasurable and forward in time
But I can't say he used the ability that freely manipulates the flow of time in the entire ******* universe to move it back?
Yes 🗿

For one, explain to me how severed universe is meant to reverse time. By what mechanism in its ability can it reverse time. Severed universe is about cooling the temperature of the universe, where cooling the universe to its maximum absolute zero equals time being stopped. So by what mechanism can it go backwards in time? By cooling the universe even more than absolute zero??

The reason we’re saying Shinra went back in time via his regular speed is because that is the only known method of time travel in Fire Force. That being the case, when we see Shinra directly state he’s going back in time, we can only surmise he’s going back in time via the only known method we the audience know Shinra can do to go back in time rather than just develop some entirely new ability from a completely separate and unrelated power. We’re going based off of his powers and what they’ve shown to come to the conclusion.

You’re also again assuming Shinra just did one kick when by his own words he “did a lot more than that.” We the audience just didn’t see his movement but it’s stated he did much more than just a kick.

Please be patient. I am currently responding to everyone who tagged me in a single post on another tab.

Yes 🗿

For one, explain to me how severed universe is meant to reverse time. By what mechanism in its ability can it reverse time. Severed universe is about cooling the temperature of the universe, where cooling the universe to its maximum absolute zero equals time being stopped. So by what mechanism can it go backwards in time? By cooling the universe even more than absolute zero??
I wanna cry

If I see another person talk about Severed ******* Universe again

I don't care about Severed Universe
The reason we’re saying Shinra went back in time via his regular speed is because that is the only known method of time travel in Fire Force. That being the case, when we see Shinra directly state he’s going back in time, we can only surmise he’s going back in time via the only known method we the audience know Shinra can do to go back in time rather than just develop some entirely new ability from a completely separate and unrelated power. We’re going based off of his powers and what they’ve shown to come to the conclusion.
"Develop some entirely new ability from a completely separate and unrelated power"

That is the ENTIRE SCHIST OF SHINRA BANSHOMAN, DOING SHIT HE COULDN'T DO BEFORE
You’re also again assuming Shinra just did one kick when by his own words he “did a lot more than that.” We the audience just didn’t see his movement but it’s stated he did much more than just a kick.
Who the **** said he did it in only one kick

Yeah, he "returns" to the present when he's done reversing time, not when he's done moving forwards in time. I don't understand how you believe that addresses anything I've said.

Going back and forth doesn't mean you're doing x action back and forth, it could be you're doing y action back and forth.

Shinra doesn't have to be moving back and forth in time, he can just be moving back and forth between the two modes of stopping and reversing time.
The thing about this argument is that Shinra’s only known method of stopping and reversing time is through him moving back and forth in time. So him moving back and forth between the two modes of stopping and reversing time would necessarily entail Shinra moving through time due to the very nature of how Shinra stops and reverses time in the first place.

So we're giving Shinra from pre banshoman immeasurable speed too since you're basing all of his possible abilities on how he did it pre-bansho?

"Based on how he stops and reverses time".
Shinra doesn't stop and reverse time.

Are people like forgetting the verse mechanics that says once you go FTL, you go back in time and it is shinra that does exactly that.
still gonna be immeasurable in my perspective,considering it is a real life thing,and in reality,time travel is logically gonna be immeasurable speed because of surpassing linear time,not going FTL

Okay, gonna have to issue warnings here to tone it the eff down, people.

@KingTempest I agree with you, and I know damn well how frustrating it can get, but knowing how these threads can get heated, it is specially important to maintain composure and not escalate things further.

o
Okay, gonna have to issue warnings here to tone it the eff down, people.

@KingTempest I agree with you, and I know damn well how frustrating it can get, but knowing how these threads can get heated, it is specially important to maintain composure and not escalate things further.
oh yeah i forgot,we have alot of threads still open,more than 3

Soul Eater could never

The thing about this argument is that Shinra’s only known method of stopping and reversing time is through him moving back and forth in time. So him moving back and forth between the two modes of stopping and reversing time would necessarily entail Shinra moving through time due to the very nature of how Shinra stops and reverses time in the first place.
My issue with this, as KT pointed out, Shinrabashomon is Shinra who can do more, being the god of his verse and all, why would he still rely on the same mechanism but before it didn't work like that? Basically Im saying this is a new mechanic by which he's reversing time to have changed for him to be able to reverse time for the whole world no? The fact he doesn't disintegrate also would support the mechanism change too.

I wanna cry

If I see another person talk about Severed ******* Universe again

I don't care about Severed Universe

"Develop some entirely new ability from a completely separate and unrelated power"

That is the ENTIRE SCHIST OF SHINRA BANSHOMAN, DOING SHIT HE COULDN'T DO BEFORE

Who the **** said he did it in only one kick
Ok put it like this:

Shinra becoming Shinrabanshoman doesn’t take away from his already pre-existing abilities. If Shinrabanshoman wanted to cool the universe and stop time we would probably say he did it with severed universe and not say he made up an ability on the spot. Ergo if Shinrabanshoman states he’s reversing time we would assume he’s doing it off his already known ability to reverse time to the audience rather than a new ability manifested. Because he’s already been established that he can reverse time so there’s no need for a new ability to do what he already is able to do.

And if you’re willing to say Shinra just developed entirely new powers regarding time manipulation and so forth….why is it unreasonable to say Shinra developed the ability to move through time without disintegrating? By all accounts it should be a less unreasonable thing to say because it’s based off an already existing ability in Shinra’s disposal.

KT, your own responses have implied you think Shinra couldn’t have gone back in time because “him just kicking won’t send him back in time.” So I’m trying to point out Shinra could’ve done way way more than just a kick that we just didn’t see in the between panels.

Ok put it like this:

Shinra becoming Shinrabanshoman doesn’t take away from his already pre-existing abilities. If Shinrabanshoman wanted to cool the universe and stop time we would probably say he did it with severed universe and not say he made up an ability on the spot. Ergo if Shinrabanshoman states he’s reversing time we would assume he’s doing it off his already known ability to reverse time to the audience rather than a new ability manifested. Because he’s already been established that he can reverse time so there’s no need for a new ability to do what he already is able to do.

And if you’re willing to say Shinra just developed entirely new powers regarding time manipulation and so forth….why is it unreasonable to say Shinra developed the ability to move through time without disintegrating? By all accounts it should be a less unreasonable thing to say because it’s based off an already existing ability in Shinra’s disposal.

KT, your own responses have implied you think Shinra couldn’t have gone back in time because “him just kicking won’t send him back in time.” So I’m trying to point out Shinra could’ve done way way more than just a kick that we just didn’t see in the between panels.
Ok.

I'm gonna answer this like this.

Shinra moving through time requires him to do something called moving.

Shinra moving through time is usually brought by him flying around.

Assuming that he can just kick himself back in time when him moving his entire body back in time usually involves him... moving his entire body at the speed of light, doesn't make any logical sense at all.

Ok.

I'm gonna answer this like this.

Shinra moving through time requires him to do something called moving.

Shinra moving through time is usually brought by him flying around.

Assuming that he can just kick himself back in time when him moving his entire body back in time usually involves him... moving his entire body at the speed of light, doesn't make any logical sense at all.
But why do you think he didn’t move the rest of his body as well when it’s implied Shinra did far more work than what we the audience saw in those few panels.

The point I’m making is that Shinra didn’t just do one kick, he did a lot more than that. Like in the image itself he said that as he was messing around with things that “it just started toppling over” in reference to him recreating civilization till he “got things right.”

In fact Shinra’s even tired from the action as he allegedly did it “so many times.”

With all that being the case, I think it’s a fair thing to say that Shinra moved a lot more than just simply performing the kick to stop and reverse time that we the audience didn’t see.

But why do you think he didn’t move the rest of his body as well when it’s implied Shinra did far more work than what we the audience saw in those few panels.

The point I’m making is that Shinra didn’t just do one kick, he did a lot more than that. Like in the image itself he said that as he was messing around with things that “it just started toppling over” in reference to him recreating civilization till he “got things right.”

In fact Shinra’s even tired from the action as he allegedly did it “so many times.”

With all that being the case, I think it’s a fair thing to say that Shinra moved a lot more than just simply performing the kick to stop and reverse time that we the audience didn’t see.
Bro.

Shinra kicked multiple times.

That does not mean Shinra moved his entire body back in time through the method we see prior from literally flying back in time

Bro.

Shinra kicked multiple times.

That does not mean Shinra moved his entire body back in time through the method we see prior from literally flying back in time
Kicked multiple times?

Where did he kick multiple times? We only saw the one kick and then civilization just popped up.

Like he just kept kicking the ground over and over again until he got things the way he wanted? He just tired himself out by repeatedly kicking the same spot over and over again? At that point why not just say Shinra moved his entire body around if he’s literally doing a physical movement repeatedly to stop and reverse time?

Kicked multiple times?

Where did he kick multiple times? We only saw the one kick and then civilization just popped up.

Like he just kept kicking the ground over and over again until he got things the way he wanted? He just tired himself out by repeatedly kicking the same spot over and over again? At that point why not just say Shinra moved his entire body around if he’s literally doing a physical movement repeatedly to stop and reverse time?
HE SAID "I DIDN'T DO THIS WITH JUST ONE KICK", which means "I DID MORE THAN ONE"

Oh my god

HE SAID "I DIDN'T DO THIS WITH JUST ONE KICK", which means "I DID MORE THAN ONE"

Oh my god
KT, Shinra’s sentence can just as easily read “I did more than just one kick” in the sense that his body moved more than just one kick, not just that he performed multiple kicks. There’s no intrinsic meaning to the sentence that says Shinra did multiple of the same kicks vs performing more actions than just one kick.

We can physically see his movements.

We don't see him move shit but his foot.

I would think that single foot moving would mean that he kicked repeatedly until it went back.

That's why Haumea said "you kept doing it [kicking] until you made something like this?"

Disagree, he travels backwards and comes back but it’s never been shown to control going backwards. It kinda just happens.

We can physically see his movements.

We don't see him move shit but his foot.

I would think that single foot moving would mean that he kicked repeatedly until it went back.

That's why Haumea said "you kept doing it [kicking] until you made something like this?"
But we don’t see all his movements because Shinra implies he moved more than what we saw.

If you really wanna be technical, Shinra twisted his whole body up and slammed his leg back down to perform the action too 🤓

Also what Haumea is saying is in reference to Shinra stopping and reversing time, not just him kicking. Again right after that Shinra stated things started to “topple over” at first when he was initially recreating civilization and so he had to “go back and forth a lot” to the point where he was visibly tired from performing so many supposed actions.

With that being the case it seems far more likely to me that Shinra moved his body a lot more than just simply kicking considering his visibly tired he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back