• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FIRE FORCE CRT (PART 5 of 5): MY NAME IS SHINRABANSHO MAN, AND I AM THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome to the final part of the series.

I had fun handling stuff that noonne wanted to handle. I am glad to be scaling one of my favorite verses again.

As usual I will keep this as short and concise as possible

0295-017.png

Shinrabansho man is capable of moving across linear time. He is not only able to move backwards but also ahead in time repeatedly while also appearing as tho he is performing a single action.

Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed.

This feat qualifies for immeasurable speed

Therefore, I propose that Shinrabansho man's speed should be upgraded to immeasurable speed.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
But he didn't even start rebuilding civilization yet

It deadass just looks like super severed universe. If he went to the past, we would've seen him move, and actually travel to LS instead of seeing him kick.

This is definitely just severed universe at work

It deadass just looks like super severed universe. If he went to the past, we would've seen him move, and actually travel to LS instead of seeing him kick.

This is obviously not how severed universe works

idk if you’re trolling me or not.

This is obviously not how severed universe works

idk if you’re trolling me or not.
Shinra said he stopped time. That's Severed Universe at work. He doesn't stop time by moving FTL.

We also didn't see him disintegrate, which means that it's not his speed doing the job. We didn't see him run, which means he didn't literally go back in time.

His wording means that he is capable of reversing time with his newly powered severed universe

Shinra said he stopped time. That's Severed Universe at work. He doesn't stop time by moving FTL.

We also didn't see him disintegrate, which means that it's not his speed doing the job. We didn't see him run, which means he didn't literally go back in time.

His wording means that he is capable of reversing time with his newly powered severed universe

Shinra stops time by moving at light speeds. Again this is not how severed universe works.

Agaun the scene was depicted as something that happened so fast we wouldn’t see it in real time. And Shinra is obviously far superior than his base that breaks apart at light speeds

Shinra stops time by moving at light speeds. Again this is not how severed universe works.
Shinra does not freely stop time. He turns into particles from moving at SOL and moves a few seconds into the past by moving at FTL, then setting him back in a frame of stopped time, which is why he can move in Sho's stopped time by moving FTL.

Shinra stops time by running at, or faster than, the speed of light.

Shinra did not run at the speed of light here. If he did he would've disintegrated.

You're ignoring that.

Shinra stopped time without a speed based concept, aka via severed universe, which can stop time, since he has Sho inside him at that moment.

Because he isn't Sho, he has further control with it, letting him freely stop time.

Probably because of his ability to control time, he can rewind it as well, since he can slow it down and apparently speed it up.

Where are you getting all this from? It was never stated to be severed universe because that is literally not how severed universe works.

Severed Universe literally can not function to reverse time. It only stops time via heat manipulation please what you are saying is literally just headcanon.

Shinrabansho literally stated in the scan (you probably didn’t even care about reading considering how fast you responded) that he stops time and goes back and forth by repeatedly kicking so fast it appeared as one kick in real time. Stop trying to argue your way around something as clear as day using some made up shit like “newly powered severed universe”

Nobody will see the evidence in the OP and give the kinds of excuses you’re giving.

This

and with the logic you’re using, shinra said he reversed time.

you’re ignoring where it says he stopped and reversed it just to say “he moved through it”.

Shinra did not time travel. He freely manipulated time.

There is literally this phrase: “I didn’t do this with just one kick” obviously implies all this was done via something as casual as repeatedly kicking.

They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right.

now you’re just attempting to strawman by nitpicking statements instead of taking the full thing in context.

I really don’t get it.

are the disagreements based on anything but incredulity?

Shinra literally says he goes back and forth through linear time and there’s a literal scan of it I sent twice but some people are disagreeing based on things never implied like “he freely manipulated time”

"I did this by stopping and reversing time over and over again" not by moving through time over and over again
That would also explain the "I have been going back and forth a lot"
To clarify, you are driving a car, you stop it and then you reverse, then the car moved ahead again, then you stopped it and reversed. This is also going back and forth, nothing here about moving through linear time.

Hard Disagree

I plan on creating a CRT to make misconstruing scans and inflating the scans with fans interpretation a Rule violation, as it is very rampant in this FF threads

Last edited:

ok to put my 2 cents in.

This is 100% not severed universe.

Severed universe can only stop time at best, it can’t reverse it. It has no way to reverse it since severed universe is just about cooling the expansion of the universe. There is no possible mechanism for it to reverse time.

The only known method of reversing time in FF is through travel speed. Coincidentally, traveling at light speed also in turn stops time around you. Here this image explains it best.

zkxmrneejco81.jpg

You move at light speed=time stops for you and you move FTL=time reverses.

That being the case, the only known method for Shinra to have performed the feat that he did of stopping and reversing time over and over again until he “got things right,” had to have been his already established time powers through sheer speed traveling since that was an established fact into how Shinra stops and reverses time.

(Mind you, Shinra stated he “did a lot more than a kick” so it’s implied we as the audience just didn’t see his actions as he moved too fast or his time shenanigans for us to see.) So it seems unlikely to be related to severed universe and more so related to sheer movement speed.

"I did this by stopping and reversing time over and over again" not by moving through time over and over again
That would also explain the "I have been going back and forth a lot"
To clarify, you are driving a car, you stop it and then you reverse, then the car moved ahead again, then you stopped it and reversed. This is also going back and forth, nothing here about moving through linear time.

Hard Disagree

I plan on creating a CRT to make misconstruing scans and inflating the scans with fans interpretation a Rule violation, as it is very rampant in this FF threads

The hypocrisy in this post.

Why did you ignore “I did this with more than just one kick”?

You know Shinra’s time travel is speed based yet you ignore context and resort to strawman by just picking on phrases and words to back up your flawed interpretation to satisfy your incredulity.

The hypocrisy in this post.

Why did you ignore “I did this with more than just one kick”?

You know Shinra’s time travel is speed based yet you ignore context and resort to strawman by just picking on phrases and words to back up your flawed interpretation to satisfy your incredulity.
Okay let us equate kick to the car horn.
I reversed my car, it moved forward, i pressed the horn, i reversed it again it moved forward and I pressed the horn, and i kept repeating it till my friend came out. it is still going back and forth.
Not to mention needing to stop time and reverse time to kick something that is impressive due to it traveling at the speed of light. The point was that he used the light to recreate the planet and he kept on stopping time and reversing it and trying again until he reached his desired result.
And again since we know the mechanism behind traveling to the past, it still will not me immeasurable speed in any form, it is just reaching for what is not there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back