• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead and report me to RVR for making a joke title, I really do not know what youa re pained about. And No, I can make a CRT title as a joke that is not offensive, and really you think my intention is to make him go crazy literally? You are funny.
This wasn't just about the title, this was about your condescending comment about "nobody has a right to close my thread" and the whole "I believe this is the right thing to do" because this very well gives me what your intentions are with this thread.

And why will they close the thread?
Because your other thread already got rejected by staff and other members, went past the grace period and Cyber literally said there were plans to make an overhaul CRT where you can post your grievances.

no rather you are the one acting that way, again the thread do not hinder any ability addition anyone is planning
Yes it does, it takes away their attention from the overhaul CRT they're planning into this thread and this eventually devolves into a stonewall, I've seen where threads like this go before.

Yeah **** no the thread stays open.
He can post his reply whenever the wiki rules gives him one week, so if he does not reply within the one week then the thread moves forward.
DON'T. PUSH IT.

Also so far you have said nothing constructive to the CRT, and your obssession with this is derailing
I was the one keeping an eye on the thread and I was the one who agreed with waiting for Cyber's CRT, you can be damn sure I'll be contributing something constructive to that CRT.

Last edited:
Pain… I promise I’ll give you my discord.

I’ll make sure your up to date on the inner workings of the Fire Force and Soul Eater blogs.

I’ll make sure no information is left out and keep you up to date so that when we finish you’re able to post your downgrade thread for the tiering system.

Just hold off on now. It literally hasn’t even been a week since your last thread was closed for the second time.

There’s no need for you to get sent to RvT when this can all be sorted out handily without issue. Ok? There’s no need for this to get any bigger of an issue than it already has been.

??? Dude you can't be serious right now like obviously as per these last two threads you've made your intent is the downgrade fire force but seriously, using the weeks grace as a angle to get your downgrade through when you know they're at their busiest and will have to resort to worse arguments not by choice but because they feel rushed to give a response that won't corrctly convey they're points.
if someone feels rush after being given a week to reply to something, then well I dont know what else to say
Also Dude this goes back to even the reopening of the last thread after heavy rejection by trying to shoehorn an off topic response by DT in an entirely seperate thread that we me and KLOL both agreed wasn't him saying that fire force didn't qualify. This just deems weirdly targeted and the thing is you won't drop it when the opposition is asking this to wait, when staff have told you to wait, and at least 3 staff aren't okay with this currently
No it was not because of DT that I opened that thread, it was because well the staandard changed and somehow you keep bringing up DT, give it a rest.
This wasn't just about the title, this was about your condescending comment about "nobody has a right to close my thread" and the whole "I believe this is the right thing to do" because this very well gives me
I said you have no right to close the thread as it is not breaking any rules and yes I am right you do not have the right to request for it to be closed.
So if that sounds condescending to you then well "Okay"
Because your other thread already got rejected by staff and other members, went past the grace period and Cyber literally said there were plans to make an overhaul CRT where you can post your grievances.
Again the CRT is here, you agree or disagree your choice and threads are not mutually exclusive
Yes it does, it takes away their attention from the overhaul CRT they're planning into this thread and this eventually devolves into a stonewall, I've seen where threads like this go before.
Dude stop repeating this thing, no their attentions are not taken away they read my point, and they respond
DON'T. PUSH IT.
push what?
I was the one keeping an eye on the thread and I was the one who agreed with waiting for Cyber's CRT, you can be damn sure I'll be contributing something constructive to that CRT.
Good for you.
To ensure this doesn't delve into a shitshow, I'll be tagging staff now.
finally
Pain… I promise I’ll give you my discord.

I’ll make sure your up to date on the inner workings of the Fire Force and Soul Eater blogs.

I’ll make sure no information is left out and keep you up to date so that when we finish you’re able to post your downgrade thread for the tiering system.

Just hold off on now. It literally hasn’t even been a week since your last thread was closed for the second time.

There’s no need for you to get sent to RvT when this can all be sorted out handily without issue. Ok? There’s no need for this to get any bigger of an issue than it already has been.
Get sent to the RvR for what exactly, please I am waiting for the rule that I will be reported for breaking.
Man I like you adn you are cool and all but why can you not keep your own thread that is not ready on the hold and focus on this first?
Or did you forget when I also said "Hey lets keep all upgrade on a hold till we finish the pages" so like everyone said, it does not hinder the fixing of the pages, this also does not hinder the fixing of the pages.

You know damn well what.
I dont but I dont want to know
Blatant stonewalling. In case that wasn't made clear enough.
stonewall?? sigh you are reaching again
What argument am I stonewalling?
NOW, STOP THE PEANUT GALLERY OR I WILL CALL FOR STAFF TO CLOSE THIS THREAD AND TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DO THIS AGAIN.
Well your messages contributed into it being a peanut gallery so what can I do but agree that we should drop the back and forth.

I dont but I dont want to know

stonewall?? sigh you are reaching again
What argument am I stonewalling?
I think it's painfully clear what it is at this point but I am fed up of having to pull it up so you can go figure that out for yourself. Or would you like to continue with the discussion at hand instead and be more contributive?

Well your messages contributed into it being a peanut gallery so what can I do but agree that we should drop it.
Thank you for being reasonable at last.

confused-monkey.mp4

Get sent to the RvR for what exactly, please I am waiting for the rule that I will be reported for breaking.
Man I like you adn you are cool and all but why can you not keep your own thread that is not ready on the hold and focus on this first?
Or did you forget when I also said "Hey lets keep all upgrade on a hold till we finish the pages" so like everyone said, it does not hinder the fixing of the pages, this also does not hinder the fixing of the pages.
I'll tell you why my man.

You made this thread today, literally right before I had a chemistry exam. I'm currently right now in a 3 and a half hour bio lecture class. I've been working, talking, and helping out Cyber and other users actively with the scaling and the blogs for Fire Force and Soul Eater over the course of this week because both series are have incredibly decrepit and outdated pages all around here on vs wiki.

So, when I see that another thread was made trying to downgrade the tiers for the characters, it's just swamping me and I'm sure many other people with just more and more work on top of all the other stuff we're actively doing both here on the wiki and in our day to day lives. We just don't have the time to spend time arguing and arguing when there is so much other stuff we already gotta settle and hash out with both the series first.

It just takes away focus both in the arguments for this thread and in other working blogs meant to help the series' out

I think this should be closed
Reasons been? that two of the opposition do not have time?
I'll tell you why my man.

You made this thread today, literally right before I had a chemistry exam. I'm currently right now in a 3 and a half hour bio lecture class. I've been working, talking, and helping out Cyber and other users actively with the scaling and the blogs for Fire Force and Soul Eater over the course of this week because both series are have incredibly decrepit and outdated pages all around here on vs wiki.
all these sounds tedious and I work almost 12 hours every day 4 days a week, and 8 hours on fridays, While making new shinza pages,also reading and going through 200+ hours of a VN for the shinza and you made a thread then, You don't see me complaining, I simply reply when I have the time, if I can reply, if I cannot, then I will wait till I can. and if you noticed in your thread, I mostly reply only during the weekends, which is when I have the time to do so, so I did not ask you to close your thread cause I am busy, I will ask you not to do the same here.
So, when I see that another thread was made trying to downgrade the tiers for the characters, it's just swamping me and I'm sure many other people with just more and more work on top of all the other stuff we're actively doing both here on the wiki and in our day to day lives. We just don't have the time to spend time arguing and arguing when there is so much other stuff we already gotta settle and hash out with both the series first.
There is no need for argument you said you have something that proves, that it is a separate space-time in line with our standards even though they are shown to be otherwise according to the standards, then cool. Take your time I will wait, it is not a long ass post.
It just takes away focus both in the arguments for this thread and in other working blogs meant to help the series' out
Oh helping the series? I have four pages of new characters that I made but lost interest due to the continous trying to upgrade the verse, you did not think it took away my focus then? but this is taking away your focus?
It is simple put something on hold and make your post, at least that is what I did, I put something on hold and then focus on things at hand
Anyway stop all these gaslighting cause it is not working, you have real life stuffs going on? so do I and everyone else. This is a hobby it is not as serious as you make it seem, so relax and do what you want, when you want. It is not a do or die affair, take a break and reply when you can.

There is nothing that says a thread should be closed cause a supporter is busy, I am sure there are others that can also reply in your place, you can leave it to them, or you can make another thread if this gets concluded before you have some free-time

if someone feels rush after being given a week to reply to something, then well I dont know what else to say
As someone who's working on like, unironically, 30+ different CRT's, a handful being major, for a variety of things, coupled with juggling that with irl shit and also just other hobbies because who actually wastes all their free time on this place.
A week is actually nothing, at all, like it's **** all for time. If it was me I'd give them a year even, just be patient, go do other shit instead. It ain't like anybody is saying you can't make this thread, just to put it on hold.
There is nothing that says a thread should be closed cause a supporter is busy
Unironically how sussy upgrades/downgrades tend to get through.

all these sounds tedious and I work almost 12 hours every day 4 days a week, and 8 hours on fridays, While making new shinza pages,also reading and going through 200+ hours of a VN for the shinza and you made a thread then, You don't see me complaining, I simply reply when I have the time, if I can reply, if I cannot, then I will wait till I can. and if you noticed in your thread, I mostly reply only during the weekends, which is when I have the time to do so, so I did not ask you to close your thread cause I am busy, I will ask you not to do the same here.
Are we really gonna get into a dick-measuring contest of who works harder here? 💀

And I'm called once again... why?

Anyway, it's just this simple... we wait for whoever it is to post the evidence of them being separate space-time in a post or a blog and everyone else who has nothing important to say, stop commenting.

Word of advice. Don't play the "I have more work than you" game. Whether or not its true, nobody dealing with a stressful workload wants to hear "yeah, yeah, that's lightwork". Generally, its just really not a polite way to tackle stuff like this. This isn't me saying your own priorities are of little effort either. Its just not a good look to attack somebody's rate of activity with your own tasks
Reasons been? that two of the opposition do not have time?
Aside from the original, fairly disrespectful thread title as well as other disrespectful behaviour, supporters not being able to give their thoughts is a genuine roadblock. Would you want to conclude a thread if supporters would could give their input and constructive criticism? Patience can do a lot in the long run for clean revisions

As someone who's working on like, unironically, 30+ different CRT's, a handful being major, for a variety of things, coupled with juggling that with irl shit and also just other hobbies because who actually wastes all their free time on this place.
A week is actually nothing, at all, like it's **** all for time. If it was me I'd give them a year even, just be patient, go do other shit instead. It ain't like anybody is saying you can't make this thread, just to put it on hold.
The one week I mentioned is the official time given to someone before they can reply to a thread if they are busy, which is not so bad, the FF pages are not going anywhere they have been bad for years, i helped some of them but the rest still need to be fixed so they can be bad for 2-3 weeks more, he can reply here.
Give them a year? i will assume that is sarcastic but that said, I agree with LordGriffin.
Unironically how sussy upgrades/downgrades tend to get through.
IKR
Are we really gonna get into a dick-measuring contest of who works harder here? 💀
Sigh
Word of advice. Don't play the "I have more work than you" game. Whether or not its true, nobody dealing with a stressful workload wants to hear "yeah, yeah, that's lightwork". Generally, its just really not a polite way to tackle stuff like this. This isn't me saying your own priorities are of little effort either. Its just not a good look to attack somebody's rate of activity with your own tasks
oh really he mentioned that he cannot reply due to working on other verse and I said he can take a break from them since that is what I do too when I get sswamped, so no I am not undermining his work or anything
Aside from the original, fairly disrespectful thread title as well as other disrespectful behaviour, supporters not being able to give their thoughts is a genuine roadblock. Would you want to conclude a thread if supporters would could give their input and constructive criticism? Patience can do a lot in the long run for clean revisions
The title was a joke and I doubt Maitreya found is disrespectful, at least he said no such thing.
And where did I say this thread should be concluded hastily or hinted it?
I said I will wait for his reply but I do not agree to the thread getting closed cause someone is busy, since that makes no sense or whatsoever, there are others supporters, if they disagree with the thread I am sure they can speak for themselves. Well what if he leaves the wiki, do we wait for him to come back or beg him to come back anytime there is a FF thread?

I have 20+ black clover threads drafted in sandbox coming up with over 5+ crts to attend to as well as a few site rules crt I’m drafting. I study Biochemistry and this semester has me doing 6 courses of physics and variations of chemistry and one of those stupid useless courses that make you write 3000 word essays. I’m in the Soccer team and Soccer intermurals team trying to make practice to the former at least 3 times a week. I gym everyday working on full body and cardio often. I have part time jobs at a Cafee and at college tech support trying to help people reset their passwords all the damn time. I have @Deceived3596 and/or the rest of the BC supporters bully me on the server on a daily basis. I have a sci-fi webcomic I’ve been writing and drawing for months. Im on town hall level 14 on clash of clans and ive been trying to find time to grind that shit. I do all this while simultaneously spending time with my friends.

oh really he mentioned that he cannot reply due to working on other verse and I said he can take a break from them since that is what I do too when I get sswamped, so no I am not undermining his work or anything
No, that isn't the same. If somebody asks if I can check on a thread and I say "I'm sorry, I can't unfortunately. I have to deal with [insert task here]", that's totally understandable. What you're saying is "Well if I can do [task], what's your excuse?". You're not in the right here and you need to realize the difference in what you said compared to what he stated
The title was a joke and I doubt Maitreya found is disrespectful, at least he said no such thing.
And where did I say this thread should be concluded hastily or hinted it?
I said I will wait for his reply but I do not agree to the thread getting closed cause someone is busy, since that makes no sense or whatsoever, there are others supporters, if they disagree with the thread I am sure they can speak for themselves. Well what if he leaves the wiki, do we wait for him to come back or beg him to come back anytime there is a FF thread?
I never claimed you said it should be concluded. I am telling you why I believe the thread should be locked

If he leaves the wiki, then he leaves the wiki. That generally isn't the first thing we think about when a support has their hands full at the time of a thread being posted

Ben 10 and Fire Force threads really are just endless content huh🍿

But in all honesty, if revisions for a verse are going on it shouldn't be this controversial to not make more work for the people revising it. If you have an issue just wait. there's literally no rush. There are a lot of verses with huge revisions and people patiently waiting to make threads to correct certain characters' scaling or tiering. Most people have lives and responsibilities outside of this and don't want to waste more time because one person has an immediate issue and needs their scaling to be validated ASAP.

No, that isn't the same. If somebody asks if I can check on a thread and I say "I'm sorry, I can't unfortunately. I have to deal with [insert task here]", that's totally understandable. What you're saying is "Well if I can do [task], what's your excuse?". You're not in the right here and you need to realize the difference in what you said compared to what he stated
Well I get your point and I am wrong in that, but you are forgetting the fact that if he cannot comment on the thread then others can do the work, it is simple. he is not the only supporter and certainly not the only knowledgeable member
I never claimed you said it should be concluded. I am telling you why I believe the thread should be locked

If he leaves the wiki, then he leaves the wiki. That generally isn't the first thing we think about when a support has their hands full at the time of a thread being posted
He is a single supporter and he said he has his hands full with something FF related, well this is FF related also, he can either let the thread move on or he can pause that other FF thing and focus on this. Alternatively, he can always create another thread after he is free in some months or weeks
You cannot tell me to work on his own time when he will not work on mine.

That said, this is derailing, and lets just wait for someone to comment like LordGriffin said

Well I get your point and I am wrong in that, but you are forgetting the fact that if he cannot comment on the thread then others can do the work, it is simple.
I'm not forgetting he can't comment here consistently. I'm saying that you shouldn't compare priorities in revision threads
He is a single supporter and he said he has his hands full with something FF related, well this is FF related also, he can either let the thread move on or he can pause that other FF thing and focus on this. Alternatively, he can always create another thread after he is free in some months or weeks
You cannot tell me to work on his own time when he will not work on mine.

That said, this is derailing, and lets just wait for someone to comment like LordGriffin said
Waiting for another supporter is fine. I just think that a lot of the conflict here could've been avoided through more respectful communication

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back