• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

A good number of characters should probably have Social Influencing, tbh

I'll have to figure out who though

Corrin for being able to convince her siblings that incest is wincest

Corrin unironically though, Camilla, Caeda, Niles, Chrom are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

I mean, Corrin unironically convinced two warring factions to jump off a bridge together because there's totally a real secret enemy underneath, so yeah

That borders on Plot-Induced stupidity on the ends of the folk that follow behind her but eh what do I know, I always like to roast Fates

The fact that not only do they jump without question, but that they all jump first (with the singular exception of Scarlet), is astounding

I mean that is kinda flimsy when you can use that reasoning to justify literally the most stupid shit that Corrin can make them believe. Doesn't matter if magic exists, it only makes them look more stupid.

It makes it look more believable, cause why wouldn’t there be such a Thing in their world, a world where teleportation and transportation magic is a thing. The only stupid thing is both of the sides lowering their intelligence to that of a fly whenever corrin tries to explain that she isn’t against anyone

You probably could've roped him into being one of the characters in Hel even in the actual Book 3 story, as one of the units that just...appear and we don't really acknowledge show up. Either looking for or defending the soul of Monica

But I guess we had to wait until they thought that Heroes was...A dead game

And I think that's the furthest we can take Orson jokes without getting into trouble

...I had to check, didn't know you made his page.

Thank you for not avoiding it, but wording it as discreetly as possible

Have you seen how many pages don't even have a summary? Or a barebones one that's: "This character sure does exist"?

It kinda bugs me when I come across them honestly, it's nice to have something to read and learn a little if it's a character I don't know.

And I'm glad you do, I think it's genuinely for the best.

Big number and cool feats are neat and all but we might as well just be one big spreadsheet of numbers if people are going to neglect the 'who' behind the indexing.

Valter, however, we can happily toss out, no need to check his backstory

That's funny considering I made Valter too

Sacred Stones villains are really good, with the exception of Riev, he's probably the only one I didn't care about

Sacred Stones although it was my least favorite Fire Emblem; mostly due to how short and easy it is compared to other games in the series. I do consider it a really great game, and yeah the 6 Gemstones all seem to have a lot of personality save for Reiv; he's pretty much just the Demon King's lapdog and not much else to say about his character.

I'm relatively new to Fire Emblem, my entry point was Awakening, then I followed Fates, Valentia, then Blazing&Binding Blade, then Three Kingdoms Houses

Technically, newer entries could be easier thanks to the inclusion of Casual Mode or Phoenix mode in Fates' case. But in its purest form, Sacred Stones is widely regarded as the easiest game in the entire series.

As someone who's currently doing a Sacred Stones Iron Man, you pretty much just have to fear the Ghost Ship, and that's if you're doing Ephraim's route

Bishops are OP in Sacred Stones during all the monster unit chapters.

Yeah Sacred Stones is honestly a pushover of a game, but it was my first so I have a soft spot for it's cast.

...at least, it's the easiest game before you hit post-game, then it suddenly becomes obnoxious.

I frankly wouldn't be surprised if Fafnir ended up being a dragon. I mean the dragon enemies are literally called fafnir

Bravekeeper removes his helmet to reveal green hair, green eyes, and pointed ears

Why else do you think he's most trusted to guard Garreg Mach?

fmp0m41jkk441.png

relevant

source

Back