• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Heroes CRT 4: Low 1-C stuff

I've become the very thing I swore to destroy

Anyhow, all of my arguments are in this blog.

TLDR, Realms in FE usually refer to Low 2-C structures, Dream World is layered, each layer viewing the last as just a dream/fiction, Dream World is Low 1-C.

This doesn't seem to be the type of dream/fiction perception necessary for Tier 1. Just seems to max out at 2-A in my opinion.

Is there something in particular that doesn't qualify? As something being "more real" in nature (in terms of layers of existences and all) qualifies for something being transcendant/Tier 1.

Because while they might be "more real" the difference between them is not great enough to be qualified as transcendent or infinite based on what I'm seeing in the blog.

Because while they might be "more real" the difference between them is not great enough to be qualified as transcendent or infinite based on what I'm seeing in the blog.
Sorry could you be a bit more specific? I don't quite know how to respond to that.

My opinion's validation is up in the air right now.

BUT, i do agree with it being layered and possibly Low 1-C.
The issue is this will just scale as hax or physically since Base Freya would be Half Low 1-C and she could be hurt by the OoHeroes.

I'd take a potentially or possibly Low 1-C over flat out Low 1-C tbh

I'd be fine with a possibly. I"m going to revise the scaling in the next CRT so that won't be much of an issue.

From what I can tell being a Heroes player myself, the distance between realms is undetermined and kind of hard definitively call transcendent. But what can you really do with mobile game writing lol

I'm down for a possibly low 1-C but I will understand if it's not enough to really bump it up

The Dream World is different from other realms. It's not a normal realm where there is the main universe and a separate universe in that cosmology (like a 2-C structure). Each "realm" (aka the realm of fantasy, normal dream world, etc) is a layer. Each of those layer views the last as a dream aka something like a fictional structure.

Well, the problem is that the definition kind of ends there, if you take it at face value, sure it's low 1-C. But that's only if you high-ball the realness between layers being viewed "as a dream" as being automatically transcendent or infinite based. I'm personally of the opinion that the main point that this CRT latches on is a bit bare-bones to really be definitively low 1-C, but as the game updates maybe we can get more evidence for this.

For now, I will withhold my judgement but I lean towards disagree or possibly low 1-C at least until we have more ideas towards the nature of the realms.

Maybe its not concrete, but I'm pretty sure that its the bare minimum necessary for a Low 1-C structure.

I'm not sure if there's more to discuss honestly since it's a matter of whether we believe the evidence presented is enough to warrant a low 1-C rating. It would be worth deciding on a verdict from both users and moderators.

I disagree as well, but it's too early to say that there won't be any actual Low 1-C so I'd say we keep this on hold until more evidence is gathered

Back