• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Heroes CRT 3: Abilities for everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone​

Alfonse​

Most seasonal heroes often originate from other worlds separate from the main one, therefore their abilities shouldn't be on the main profile. There are some exceptions however. For instance, in the meet some of the heroes page (which is confirmed to be written by Sharena), it is revealed that the NY Alt for Alfonse, Sharena, Eir and Anna aren't from another world, but actually their main versions. Also, the Valentine alt is just the main version of Alfonse, but was participating in the festival. There wasn't any indication that valentines Alfonse is different from his main version. That said, this is not his base, so him, as as well as anyone else with a seasonal alt should have their seasonal weapons under "Optional Equipment".
In their notable attacks/techniques, they should have the skills listed here:

Sharena​

• Healing (via Open the Future)
  • Can counterattack from any distance via Close Counter
  • Since Alfonse and Sharena are Duo Heroes in their NY version, they should have each other as their optional equipment.

Anna​

First of all, her main profile and heroes profile should be separated. Her heroes version is a lot different from her main versions.

Veronica​

Surtr​

Surtr is also shown to have these skills, which should be listed in his notable attacks/techniques:

Passive Skills:

• Múspellflame: Reduces damage dealt to the user to 0.
  • Surtr's Menace: If the user is within 2 spaces of the foe, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res +4 to the user, and inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res -4 on the foe.
  • Fierce Stance: If the foe initiates combat, grants Atk +6 to the user.
  • Obstruct: If the user's HP is ≥ 50%, prevents the foe from moving to an adjacent space to the user.
  • Armor March: If the user and and ally are both armored, they can both move 1 extra space.
  • Death Blow: if the user initiates combat, grants Atk +6 to the user.
  • Cancel Affinity: Neutralizes weapon triangle advantages from a foe's skills, and grants them to the user.
  • Threaten Def: Inflicts Def -5 on foes within 2 spaces.
  • Bold Fighter: If the user initiates combat, grants special cooldown +1 per user's attack, and makes a guaranteed follow up attack.
  • Panic Ploy: Converts bonuses into penalties on foes in cardinal directions if their HP < the user's HP.
  • Distant Def: If the foe attacks using a ranged attack, grants Def/Res +6 to the user.
  • Sturdy Stance: If the foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Def +4 to the user.
  • Vengeful Fighter: If the user's HP is ≥ 50% and the foe initiates combat, grants special cooldown +1 per user's attack, and makes a guaranteed follow up attack.
  • Steady Stance: If the user initiates combat, grants Def +8, and inflicts special cooldown -1 on the foe.
  • Wary Fighter: If the user's HP ≥ 50%, neither the user or foe can make a follow up attack.
Specials:
  • Ignis: Boosts damage by 80% of the user's Def.
  • Vengeance: Boosts damage by 50% of damage dealt to the user.

Hel​

Freyja​

For her Nightmares:

Kiran​

I thought the soul destruction was implied to be part of the Rite of Flames, sacrificing yourself in order to gain a temporary power increase

I am surprised you managed to find this sort of details.

I think profiles that are the same character, but in different circumstances are comparable to one another enough as to keep them on the profile.

ALL Azuras in FEH have the power to make Dream Worlds, as shown with the adult version teaching the young one about her experiences.

So i think similar characters with minimal differences like "Marth" and base Lucina should have the same skills despite lack of skills in "Marth"'s case.

About the nightmares, Freyja does state they CAN be beaten, just that she can make more for as long as she wants, so i do not know if that invalidates immortality type 8.

also, feel free to consider her apparent teleportation/omnipresence and cosmic awareness. https://vsbattles.com/threads/minor-freyja-buff.115110/#post-3698028

I think profiles that are the same character, but in different circumstances are comparable to one another enough as to keep them on the profile.
I think making separate profiles would be better tbh, as they are completely different people.
ALL Azuras in FEH have the power to make Dream Worlds, as shown with the adult version teaching the young one about her experiences.
Well technically, anyone that can dream can create their own Dream World. I doubt its really necessary to add it to every single profile.
About the nightmares, Freyja does state they CAN be beaten, just that she can make more for as long as she wants, so i do not know if that invalidates immortality type 8.
Even if they are beaten, they will just come right back. As seen with "Alfonse" 's nightmare versions of Bruno and Veronica, that appear more than once. Even if they don't we can just give them type 8 reliant on Freyja reviving them.
also, feel free to consider her apparent teleportation/omnipresence and cosmic awareness. https://vsbattles.com/threads/minor-freyja-buff.115110/#post-3698028
yea I already looked at that. It looks a lot more like cosmic awareness.

Okay I'll admit that I missed the first part, my bad

But I don't know if that really translates into a resistance

I think that it is enough for a possibly. iirc, being able to take attacks to your soul is a partial resistance or something.

Wonder if we will end up finding some quote that makes them all tier 1.
Can't believe FE has a decently haxed 2-A that could stand on her own against other respected 2-As.

Wonder if Azura will have further upgrades in the future too.

inb4 Low 1-C Alfaðör

We could probably also include Spring and Valentine's Veronica as Optional Equipment

I wasn't too sure on the Spring alt stuff, as Alfonse himself says that the Spring Festival doesn't exist in their world. Unless it became a thing like a year later or something. Then again, Sharena does mention it existing or something in Meet Some of the Heroes.

And if Alfaðör became Tier 1, so would Freyja

Last edited:
I honestly don't really know. Alfonse says the Spring Festival doesn't exist in their world, but then a year later, Sharena herself says that it does.

Well, that's a year later and the previous spring festival already happened, so it's possible they adopted it

Although, it's possible that Spring Alfonse in Tempest Trials is our Alfonse, maybe

I personally think it would just be best to keep the alternate forms as optional equipment.

(Also kinda wanna advertise i made a thread involving the Brave Heroes + Fallen Ike, hoping they'd get profiles too one day.)

I personally think it would just be best to keep the alternate forms as optional equipment.

(Also kinda wanna advertise i made a thread involving the Brave Heroes + Fallen Ike, hoping they'd get profiles too one day.)
I know we can at least create like, Brave Veronica, but I hope we can include other Brave Heroes like Gatekeeper

She is high tier in FEH and her skills allow her to attack without worrying about counterattacks.

Foe cannot counterattack. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions, and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Grants Atk/Spd+3 to allies within 3 spaces during combat. Inflicts Def/Res-3 on any foe within 3 spaces of unit during combat.

were still waiting for the input of staff/knowledgeable members/supporters. I've messaged some of them, but they haven't responded yet.

shouldn't surtr get type 4 if he resurrects with the flame? Also why does turning into a squirrel automatically means power null? Cause I don't see any text that implies she couldn't use her powers.

I suppose it can be both type 4 and 8.

I said power null because Kiran didn't seem to be able to use their normal powers, due to being Alfonse. (aka they didn't have breidablik on them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back