• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

It does manipulate hit/avoid, so in a way you are better at anticipating your opponent?

I kinda get the logic, it just feels like there might be a better power to list it as.

The ability to aim and dodge better conditionally seems more like an Empowerment thing to me. It's basically increasing the efficiency which you can do those two things. Or maybe it's Empowerment and Instinctive Reactions?

Empowerment is described as an outside force on our page for it, I think in the case of skills that might not be the best for it either...

It's an odd ability, we definitely need to workshop it

Yea, there's definitely some stuff I have no clue how to classify. I would've thought Vantage would be closer to Precog since its preemptive attacks, but it's kind of up in the air.

Last edited:
Kiran has passive summoning apparently, since in the latest Forging Bonds, the Breidablik summoned heroes while they were unconscious

There’s also stuff like Annette swinging Crusher at really high speeds, and Nemesis easily breaking the chains on his coffin

Guess 2-A since this is before Book 6? Also, will Engage keys also be added; I know that's Low 1-C if Veronica is.

Guess 2-A since this is before Book 6? Also, will Engage keys also be added; I know that's Low 1-C if Veronica is.
It’s 2-A since Heroes scaling is kinda in a weird spot, where newly summoned Heroes are treated as being on par with the OCs, despite the OC’s beating characters far above them all the way back in Book I. So scaling anyone to the OC’s (outside characters like Acrane Grima) would result in circular scaling, even if we consider them getting stronger over the books.

Honestly, I’m not sure if Engage keys would be on the main profiles, or separate.

Oh yeah, I think I did remember that now that it was brought up; Emblems getting their own profiles.

Pages might feel a little bloated with Mainline, Heroes and Engage on one profile but yea either can work, I think the main thing beforehand was just that they're not technically the real characters

Emblems are basically spirits of past heroes from other timelines that evolve as those dedicated to assist their wielders/bonds.

I think they should be separate, since while it is implied that the original characters have become Emblems, the Emblems have also become their own separate entities that consider themselves and the original heroes to be different beings

Along with avoiding bloated pages with too many keys

Though I do wonder what to do with the Emblems with multiple characters in it

Do we just put them on the same page or do we make separate pages for Emblem Chrom and Emblem Robin, for example

Maybe like a kind of pseudo weapon profile with the name of the Emblem itself "Emblem of Beginnings" page that can be listed as Equipment on the pages for the Engage cast? 🤔

Back