• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"I Challenge My Fate" CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply doing a redux of Lucina, specifically her Power and Abilities, Stamina, Equipment, Intelligence and Notable Attacks and Techniques

Here is the Sandbox

Changes I did:
  • The Old Profile only put in skills for Lucina's Lord's class line but since Lucina innately has access to other classes, I added those as well
  • I added an Inherited Classes and Skills to her P&A since through her various mothers, she gains access to more classes and skills at her disposal
  • Removal of Lunatic+ skills due to this
  • Added a minor justification to her stamina, nothing really big
  • When Lucina is recruited, she also comes with a Rapier in addition to her Falchion, so that should be added to Standard Equipment.
  • Since Lucina is a playable character, she has access to whatever weapons and items the player has at their disposal and thus should be put in as Optional Equipment
  • Revamp Intelligence
I will admit that I did not add in Extrasensory Perception and "Can see, attack, and kill ghosts" as I do not know where they come from, if someone can provide the justification of these, then it can also be added.

And that is all I think... yeah probably

Looks good and also agree with Gatememer, but didn't JSW also mention some issues with using other things they can reclass to?

With Morgan, they start in their other parent's class by default, with few exceptions, so then having access to other class skills is unavoidable

However, I'm actually not against allowing reclassing in general (optional equipment/via reclassing tabber?)

With Morgan, they start in their other parent's class by default, with few exceptions, so then having access to other class skills is unavoidable

However, I'm actually not against allowing reclassing in general (optional equipment/via reclassing tabber?)
I have updated the sandbox to so that it separates Lucina’s Lord Classes (I.e Lord and Great Lord) from the other classes she has access via Reclassing

Yeah, I think adding tabbers in such sounds good.

Breaking reclassing up into tabbers I agree with as well. I am generally fine with the proposed updates.

Looks good though will there be a tabber for equipment too, Like all the elemental spells and the Staves?
Okay, I have updated the sandbox to now include optional equipment, even adding the range section to explain her range will vary depending on the weapon she is given access to

It seems like there is enough support for the changes to be made with the minimum 3 three staff approvals, and the 48-hour grace period is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back