• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

I’d say just name them like

“Emblem of Bonds” and have a redirect if someone types in “Emblem Chrom” or something. Not sure how that really works, but meh.

Either that, or we just put whoever is the lead Emblem

Heroes characters should honestly scale to MFTL+ via scaling to Legendary Micaiah. The issue wasn’t with the calc itself, but whether or not it would scale to anyone.

It should IMO, since not only do characters dodge it in Lost Lore, but skills like “Godlike Reflexes” and “Dodge” reduce damage depending on the unit’s speed. And uh, the names themselves are pretty self-explanatory

Honestly that checks out in my mind as well.

Characters have been dodging each other's attacks the entire series, we see reactions and dodges in the intro books, Lore Lore, and I'm sure it happens in-story for things like Forging Bonds and Tempest Trial stories.

Characters not dodging in-gameplay for Heroes only seems like a pretty obvious streamlined 'gameplay mechanic' since they dodge everywhere else.

Too bad we don't have a timeframe for how long it takes to reach the end of Gullveig's world in Seer's Snare 🤔

I mean a timeframe from the Order's perspective, since they would've been in and out of Gullveig's Realm in no time at all

The feat could be immeasurable, since it’s pretty explicitly said that they travel across the world to make it back to their own time

They might get MFTL+ for it at least, traveling through an entire world in a few days time (if we use the event duration)

Gullveig's Realm might also be 2-C in size due to the branching paths, I think

Probably doesn’t mean anything tiering wise, but an old artbook I found confirms that Meteor changes the orbit of meteors in space to crash into the opponent.

Also the Geosphere affects the crust of the continents

Yea, I believe it was Fire Emblem the Complete that said that? I think it had also confirmed something about lightning spells coming from the clouds as well?

Last edited:
We are likely on the final book before Asgardr in FEH, since there is literally no more realms left. Also, the Book 7 midpoint video should be out tomorrow

Can’t wait for the wall of text that is going to be Alfador’s profile after its revealed he has everyone’s powers or something

I know Warriors: Three Hopes was kinda last year's news, but I'm coming to the end of playing that game any day now (completed Azure Gleam / Scarlet Blaze, and just now got onto Part II of Golden Dumpster Fire Wildfire). So for fun, I've decided to give the creation of a Shez (and WIP Arval / Epimenides) profile a stab. If anyone wants to take a look:

I've just thought of something. Do you guys think Heroes could get transmutation resistance from Gullveig? Her curse seems to affect anyone she summons, as all the generic enemy units are being morphed into what appears to be snake people. But any of the named Heroes she's summoned aren't effected from the looks of it.

It's says it's a result of her curse on their stat summary.
64V1Zot.png

Just wanted to make sure, but Three Hopes materials can be for Three Houses continuity, like Byleth and Sothis showcasing Time Stop and such

Back