• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Procrastination is a sin. That and gathering scans.

We have that whole Three Hopes stuff as well as that whole High 6-A Sothis flooding world thing iirc

I'm not sure if seeing all over the world is entirely omnipresence as opposed to enhanced sight that works on a global level.

She's stated to be spiritually omnipresent by Rhea. Of course, we can't just take Rhea's word for it, but considering Sothis has feats that support it, she's probably omnipresent in some form.

also boop
Fair enough.

Also, this was originally what Sothis is supposed to look like, the version we see is a restricted form.
goddess.png

Yeah, Dimitri scales from way better feats both power and speed, and has a bunch more hax abilities including range counter, wrath, vantage, and Swordbreaker since he uses Lances as his primary weapon. Also, it seems they will be compositing him with Three Hopes abilities such as Lightning magic and possibly healing magic. And didn't Three Hopes have a Universal feat?

There was also the vagueness about them addressing Heroes. Because it's vague I'm seeing people say they won't but...I think it's in the cards.

At least as one of their black boxes which will be: "And this would've made it a stomp, but he didn't need it, so we didn't mention it."

Regardless of if they do mention Heroes, or just keep it to Houses and Hopes, this scaling is probably going to be a lot higher than most fans are expecting. It seems like Fire Emblem and casual fans just aren't interested in the powerscaling side.

Seeing a lot of: "He is human with a weapon level" everywhere but this site.

"Guts fights stronger foes every day" people finding out about Savior of the Meek
I do see that NLF thrown around a lot yeah. And I know a lot of folks who elaborated the reason for his victory over Nightmare was pure BS. Saying that "Nightmare is just like any other demon" ignores the gaps or that most Berserk demons are actually glass cannons. And the generic "Astral Plane" statement is such a weak reason. Doesn't change the fact Guts never killed a demon higher than Tier 7 where as Nightmare is Tier 6 to Tier 5 depending on timeline.

Yes, I know Dimitri was downplayed since they used the Meteor speed but left out the lightning dodging speed that was Mach 5005+. And very glad they used the Javelins of Light; and acknowledged we downplayed it as not once has more than 6 been used at any given time. But they also left out Sothis' feat being billions of times above Sea God's feat. Despite Jocelyn (Rightfully) acknowledging Ashen Wolves FTW. But I am glad because Dimitri won and was an awesome fight. I loved how Guts just randomly dies while still on his feat and his corpse stands.

So I cannot complain too much; also, the YouTube comments are really salty about the outcome. It's easily in my top 5, but Sun Wukong Vs Hercules is still my favorite.

Yes, I know Dimitri was downplayed since they used the Meteor speed but left out the lightning dodging speed that was Mach 5005+. And very glad they used the Javelins of Light; and acknowledged we downplayed it as not once has more than 6 been used at any given time. But they also left out Sothis' feat being billions of times above Sea God's feat. Despite Jocelyn (Rightfully) acknowledging Ashen Wolves FTW. But I am glad because Dimitri won and was an awesome fight. I loved how Guts just randomly dies while still on his feat and his corpse stands.

So I cannot complain too much; also, the YouTube comments are really salty about the outcome. It's easily in my top 5, but Sun Wukong Vs Hercules is still my favorite.
It's weird: I get the Berserk fans being upset (Miura's death is still fairly recent, and having his main protag lose to a guy most of them have never even heard of is just salt to the wound), but... why are FE fans upset? I mean, their debut episode is great, and one of the most popular characters in the series won. What's the issue?

It's weird: I get the Berserk fans being upset (Miura's death is still fairly recent, and having his main protag lose to a guy most of them have never even heard of is just salt to the wound), but... why are FE fans upset? I mean, their debut episode is great, and one of the most popular characters in the series won. What's the issue?
Talked about this over on the Death Battle thread, but it seems a lot of FE fans just don't agree with powerscaling. So they saw this as wank.

I more specifically mean on the Berserk fanbase side. They are upset because Guts lost. Though a few Fire Emblem fans are oblivious to how there's always been Tectonic feats amongst the god tiers of Fire Emblem and think it's a verse where "Everyone is Wall level".

I’m also working on a skill blog for FE3H in addition to the profile reworks, and I gotta say, FE characters are a lot more skilled than most people give credit for
Can’t wait to see that. One of the best skill feat that I can recall from Three Houses is Catherine outskilling Ingrid despite the later tries to predict her movements in their C-Support

Also a minor CRT for Byleth

Back