• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

I believe the version of Marth intended to be based off his FE1 version Where he is pantsless and everything.

I didn't know they had boxer shorts in the medieval times. Funny enough, it is interesting how certain modern accessories were invented in the FE Universe before cars, trains, and guns were invented. Though Engage is the first game in the series to technically have guns; though they're more like magic power hand cannons, but they technically count in a way.

By the way, playing Binding Blade Reverse Recruitment; the one with Karel as the ML with 4 HP, 2 Strength, 4 Skill, and 0 of everything else as his base stats as a level 1 Myrmidon and his badass Growth Rates of buffing everything by at least point, and HP at least 2 points. And yeah, it's a lot of fun to snowball in that game.

Gee, I sure do wonder what happens when you inherit Arcane Luin to somebody not named Ingrid
Me when my Lance Unit inherits Arcane Luin and now they're a Beast Unit:

AALIYAH_WROTE_JAY_AN_APOLOGY_LETTER%F0%9F%93%83__MARK_WANT_DESIREE_AND_HANNAH!%F0%9F%98%B1_4-32_screenshot_(1).jpg

Resistance to Transmutation for all Heroes units once they don't at all mention a justification for this

Now that I think about it aren't all the generic enemies working for Gullveig getting Transmuted by her curse, but the Heroes units aren't

Last edited:
Aww i thought it was a new unit for a second , Resplendent works too though it's less cool in practice then him actual being reborn in Hel

I’m planning to probably do some updating on some FE profiles… depending on my mood and I am likely going to start with best girl Lucina since I really want to move those enemy-only skills on her profile and categorize similar to Final-fantasy profiles but I just want to know where the ghost thing comes from since I don’t recall ghosts in Awakening

I believe it's just like a "Fire Emblem Physiology" type trait which has been universally applied to everyone

Last edited:
Also, isn't that Final Fantasy category for skills you can copy with the Enemy Skill Materia?, With Lucina, it's skills she used when not playable, Not sure if it warrants a separation, Though I would be interested to see an optimized skill and equipment categories on some profiles, though it'd be a lot of work.

There sure are an unreasonable amount of statements regarding the conquest of every world for a series entirely aware of their cosmology size

Those are illusions, actually (granted they can still fight and be hot)

I'm 99% sure there are phantom generics in dungeons

Back