• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

also enough breeding between humans and dragons in FE could result in a new species being created. Now that would be something I’d like to see.

I’d call them

Homo Draconus

homo meaning human and draconus meaning dragon. (Unfortunately I’d mean that the original human race would die out as this new species would prove more successful/out compete us)

D4-C7-CEFA-8-E88-44-DF-89-AA-2-D0-ED2-B51308.png

this seems appearanceist? Beautyist?

aka if your ugly = bad but if your beautiful = good

somethings wrong guys if you judge someone good or bad based on how beautiful/ugly they are

It's the standard assumption to assume Earth sized until proven otherwise.
Okay hmmm but where did the humans come from? Irl humans came from apes but I’m not sure if apes exist in fire emblem. hmm also wondering where the dragon people came from (apparently tiki’s species is different from rhea’s species) which also raises the question why they would need to have human forms.

Also can the divine pulse from sothis be restricted? Cause it doesn’t show up in standard equipment. It makes her unmatchable a bit.

Okay hmmm but where did the humans come from? Irl humans came from apes but I’m not sure if apes exist in fire emblem. hmm also wondering where the dragon people came from (apparently tiki’s species is different from rhea’s species) which also raises the question why they would need to have human forms.

Also can the divine pulse from sothis be restricted? Cause it doesn’t show up in standard equipment. It makes her unmatchable a bit.
I'd rather not get into Creation Vs Evolution controversies, but Fire Emblem tends to more consistently follow Young Earth Creationism. Also keep in mind, different Fire Emblem games have different universes and thus different versions of planet earth. But take the Tellius series for instance, Yuna basically did a global flood similar to what happens in the Noah's Arc story.

I'd rather not get into Creation Vs Evolution controversies, but Fire Emblem tends to more consistently follow Young Earth Creationism. Also keep in mind, different Fire Emblem games have different universes and thus different versions of planet earth. But take the Tellius series for instance, Yuna basically did a global flood similar to what happens in the Noah's Arc story.
Okay thank you.

also I find it a bit funny that Fire emblem is a European fantasy game despite the fact that Europe doesn’t exist in the series obviously. I mean the more I think about it the more i think “why would they need to follow a history similar to the history of Europe/earth” the human history in FE could look entirely different,

the European clothes and style could have just been a coincidence in-universe.

Tellius lore goes into detail about the Zunanma, a race created by the goddess Ashunera that had evolved into the beings that would become the modern day Beorc and Laguz

Otherwise, we have no real idea as to where life originated in FE
What’s with the different species of dragons though? (At first I thought all dragon people were the same race until I found out tiki and rhea ≠ not same species) multiple species of dragon people give me a headache to remember each one.

Okay thank you.

also I find it a bit funny that Fire emblem is a European fantasy game despite the fact that Europe doesn’t exist in the series obviously. I mean the more I think about it the more i think “why would they need to follow a history similar to the history of Europe/earth” the human history in FE could look entirely different,

I mean, it's either that or making everyone aliens, and it's a very common trope to make humans/humanoids native to multiple planets, especially considering the series started as back as the NES, back when plots didn't get too deep or anything, and just built up from there.

I mean, it's either that or making everyone aliens, and it's a very common trope to make humans/humanoids native to multiple planets, especially considering the series started as back as the NES, back when plots didn't get too deep or anything, and just built up from there.
I think FE humans are Homo sapiens not aliens.

aliens would make the game too sci fi ish.

anyway if I was a creator god in FE, I would create one species of dragon people, and there will be many different races of them but unlike humans they will not hate each other for being different. (This is to demonstrate why dragon people are more civilized than humans)

Well, of course, the series leans more to fantasy in general, and doing the deity thing without being seen as bad (free will is a hot topic) would be difficult.

In this AU, @JustSomeWeirdo created the humans, while I created the dragon people. (They’re dragons but I’m calling them people because they have human forms)

and medeus well let’s just say he created the earth and the other life forms.

and you bob, I don’t remember what you created.

Okay thank you.

It's actually pretty common in Japan to be making fantasy settings designed to resemble a European style despite having a vastly different geography from our Earth where their is no distinction between European and Asian cultures.

You can't really restrict Divine Pulse as Sothis uses it the very first time Byleth is about to die in the prologue

Rhea doesn't have it though

We can also probably use stuff from Three Hopes now 🤔

Alfaðör is the one who created existence but if he’s not omniscient then in my opinion it suggests something created him in return or there maybe some higher being than him.

Back