• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

I'd like to say that it's
Anri, but it's debatable just how much Sombron knows about the Emblem of Foundations and what he's misinterpreting or not, but what is entirely without doubt is that the Emblem of Foundations is a hero who both fought and lived alone. It would also be a parallel to Alear's favoritism of Marth if Sombron was obsessed with Marth's predecessor.

There's also the possibility that the Zero Emblem is a yet unknown character
It’s probably some Engage OC that will be revealed in wave 4

are dragon people more civilized than humans in FE?

or are dragon people just as guilty of committing terrible things like humans do?

(often in stories where there are other races than humans, we often see those races as being portrayed as better and civilized than humans and humans being portrayed as bad, not all humans are bad obviously, but they're not as good compared to other races)

Fun fact, Dragon genes are dominant over human genes; when Sitri married Jeralt, Byleth looks exactly related to his mother but looks nothing like his father.

Also, I agree that Engage while an awesome game is not on par with Three Houses. Also, here's an updated list of all FE games from least favorite to favorite. I am excluding Heroes because it has some highs and lows and not sure where to put it, but probably it would be fairly low on my list in lack of better options.

19) Gaiden (Famicon)
18) Fates: Revelations
17) Fates: Birthright
16) Fates: Conquest
15) Shadow Dragon (DS)
14) Sacred Stones
13) Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light (Famicon)
12) Path of Radiance
11) Thracia 776
10) Awakening
9) Engage
8) Mystery of the Emblem (SFC)
7) Mystery of the Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow (DS)
6) Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS)
5) Radiant Dawn
4) Blazing Sword
3) Genealogy of the Holy War
2) Binding Blade
1) Three Houses

Between the Fates games, Conquest has the worst story of the trilogy (And by extension the whole franchise arguably so) but the best map design + gameplay is the best of the trilogy. It is pretty much the opposite of Birthright, though that at least has better gameplay than Revelations. Revelations is just too easy gameplay wise but still really fun, and the story does have that "So bad it's good" ring to it. I never played I Fire Emblem game I didn't love.

It's so weird looking at a profile for an FE character that the casual onlooker would consider 'mainline' and seeing a Tier 1 rating on them. For people who don't understand how we got here, these profiles are going to be such whiplash to look at.

Also for scaling reasons, was Sharena the only relevant one to fight Freyja? I genuinely don't remember who Freyja did and didn't fight.

Might be early, but I've created a sandbox of Alear's profile. Spoilers, obviously. Don't click if you haven't finished Engage.
Well, it is a good thing I literally just beaten the game. Easy Final Boss fight tbh. Yunaka is MVP, best unit on my team. Chapter 25 was hell with the infinite reinforcement (I didn’t bother with them and it bite me in the ass as I was swarm by like 30 units from all sides)

The draft looks good

Why are we assuming the Emblems are equal to their original hero counterparts? 🤔

Kinda leads to some incredibly wonky scaling in itself

Why are we assuming the Emblems are equal to their original hero counterparts? 🤔

Kinda leads to some incredibly wonky scaling in itself
Actually, they're stated to have experienced all their past fights, but it's more likely they're even stronger and not necessarily just equal.

It's so weird looking at a profile for an FE character that the casual onlooker would consider 'mainline' and seeing a Tier 1 rating on them. For people who don't understand how we got here, these profiles are going to be such whiplash to look at.

Also for scaling reasons, was Sharena the only relevant one to fight Freyja? I genuinely don't remember who Freyja did and didn't fight.
Nah, (kinda) Alfonse, Sharena, Anna, Veronica, Peony, and Mirabilis all fought Freyja

I played Hard Casual so I wouldn’t have notice but I heard you can lose characters in Emblem’s paralouge which is kinda funny since you’re allies and the whole purpose of it was to build strong bond in what was supposed to be a “friendly spar” but I guess the emblems didn’t mention the “to the death” part.

Reminds me of when Lucina will actually murder her father in Awakening Chapter 4 with no hesitation

Also, where are these fighters that the Emblems have in the Paralouge coming from. Do all Emblems have the ability to summon soldiers to fight with them like Lumera did in Chapter 2?

As fun as making fun of Tronald Dump and Hiden Joe could be, I don't think most of the staff consider it appropriate to post political parodies on the wiki, and the video does contain words Fandom considers a slur; that being the C word.

Last edited:
As much as making fun of Tronald Dump and Hiden Joe could be, I don't think most of the staff consider it appropriate to post political parodies on the wiki, and the video does contain words Fandom considers a slur; that being the C word.
No problem. I deleted it. Just been noticing all the AI videos on YouTube lately and wanted to share.

Well, she is Za Warudo who happens to be adorable, so that basically makes the claim the objective fact. Not to mention that green hair is based.

Also, the form we see isn't actually her original form but rather some incomplete form. In her original prime, she looked more like this, or this.

Well, she is Za Warudo who happens to be adorable, so that basically makes the claim the objective fact. Not to mention that green hair is based.

Also, the form we see isn't actually her original form but rather some incomplete form. In her original prime, she looked more like this, or this.
Prime looks better a bit

though i think sothis would make a great emergency food

I think we’ve already discussed stuff regarding dragons and humans

But I think you guys should know that being half-dragon in fire emblem If we’re being realistic would be actually horrible since I think the child would have birth defects due to how different the two species are.

Being Kana is suffering
Kana would look something like this if we’re being realistic weirdo. I know dragons have human forms but their still dragons in the end so the child would look more like this

bba.gif

Replace the pig part with dragon parts

and replace the frog part with human parts

Kana would beg corrin to put her down due to health issues from being the child of two different species.

Genetics are kinda weird when your grandpa is the torn out soul of a dragon with severe dementia

As far as we know, the good half of Anankos only has a human body 🤔

At least dragons have dna weirdo since they’re living things like humans and have a physical body too.

though I still can’t get the thought out of my head of the realistic defects and health issues that come with being a half dragon child. (Realistically)

Back