• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

I might not want it to be real, but I do think that the toothpaste leak is pretty high effort if it's fake

Especially since the original text leak and the images came out in such short time of each other. Of course it can still be fake, even for Smash there's been way more convincing fake leaks out there

I actually wouldn't mind an Ashen Wolves DLC, perhaps they could act something as a neutral party to the war 🤔

Still holding out for a "History Mode" DLC taking place over the Three Houses timelines (their endgames, specifically, like in OG Warriors)

Agreed. Really, I am just goodness-to-honest mad curious on what person decided that having a dual-haired protag was a good idea and how did they get everyone to agree with it.

HYPE!!! Awakening follow up with some Three Houses Monastery like base camp/town exploration.

HYPE!!! Awakening follow up with some Three Houses Monastery like base camp/town exploration.
Haven't watched the video yet, but what'cha mean by Awakening follow up? Like it takes place in Awakening setting (but in the "future") or does it take elements from Awakening and serve to answer unanswered questions in Awakening story?

Haven't watched the video yet, but what'cha mean by Awakening follow up? Like it takes place in Awakening setting (but in the "future") or does it take elements from Awakening and serve to answer unanswered questions in Awakening story?
Same timeline I will say that much. But pair up mechanics returns but in a different way.

Honestly, I am just hoping for a Robin cameo (that isn't DLC). Their design is nice and normal when compared to the Corrin(s) less than practical armor and bare feet and/or the Byleth(es)... okay, male is actually pretty good looking, but the clothing for female version is just meh to me.

I have also found a leaked image of the main character's father who will die in the first hour of the game.

ToothpasteFather.jpg

Fire Emblem Engage looks a little too Anime. I’m not as drawn in as I was with Three Houses at the moment, but it is Fire Emblem, so I’m gonna play it

Oh yeah, this could mean the protagonists scale to one another depending how they do it.
Bingo

We literally have stuff like Sigurd and Marth attacking with base weaponry in the trailer

I'd imagine low tiers would scale to low tiers and top tiers would scale to top tiers

Might fix Elibe, anyhow

Isn't this just summoning the spirits of the Heroes, or the Heroes themselves? Insofar it feels like the former very much, but, the end result might affect the odd thing here or there.

I know character's from Marth's timeline appear, but didn't recall anyone else in the trailers thus far. But I can see potential upgrades + scaling lore series wide either way.

I know character's from Marth's timeline appear, but didn't recall anyone else in the trailers thus far. But I can see potential upgrades + scaling lore series wide either way.

Celica, Sigurd, I think someone said Ike/Micaiah.

Honestly, though, think every Lord to have appeared is a sure call.

Oh yeah, I did see Lyn, Micaiah, Alfonse (I believe) and some Warriors cast in the Stained Glass, but the spirits so far I saw were Marth, Sigurd, and Celica. It's implied to be 1000 years after Awakening given the Fell Dragon (Aka Grima) is mentioned to being resurected.

Byleth on that portrait too.

Back