• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion Thread 5: Fire Emblem Three Houses, One Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just completed Cindered Shadows, and despite a few of the chapters being hard as balls, I had a lot of fun with it.

I was playing on the highest difficulty. And the first two chapters were easy, but chapter 4 was a pain in the @$$. And I also initially had trouble with Chapter 6 till I found out a good strategy.

Class Hard Mode for me as well. The only chapters that give me the most trouble was Chapter 4 and 6. In Chapter 4, I totally didn't know Yuri has Locktouch til after I beaten the chapter so I was constantly on the clock as I took the long path around to the destination. It would make the mission a lot easier if I knew of Yuri's Locktouch earlier. And Chapter 6 was difficult only because I forgot that Ashe has Retribution for a good few tries. Once I learn of that gambit, the Chapter was easy once I taken out those mages.

So my calc for what it takes to sink an average country got accepted as 6-A, now we need to decide what number of Javelins of Light we want to assume sunk said countries, either way it's a big upgrade for the high-end of the God Tiers

"At least 7-A, possibly 6-B" or "At least 7-A, possibly High 6-B" will be the new ratings for the God Tiers of Three Houses

I'm more inclined to assume the number of Javelins was 7 since that's all they had in the main story, but I want to get others opinions since it might be safer to go with 100

It's probably safer to use the mid-end, but I'm fine with the high-end.

Man...Large Country level is sort of consistent within the FE series huh?

Considering the huge differance from the first go around trying to calc the JOL, I'd be more find with the mid-end.

Maybe I'm just missing context, but it feels weird to accept such a huge differance in power between the original calc and this calc when its vauge how many they even had. I'd at least be more comfortable with the mid-end since we're assuming more JOLs were involved.

I'm ok with any end you guys want to do, if we want to assume 100 or even just 10, I'm down with that, either way it works for me

I doubt they even have that many Javelins given how rare those things are. Like they're even rarer than Hero's Relics. But I think 7 to 10 is reasonable.

Let's go with 10 to be safe then, since both of you guys agree with that number to an extent

I don't think the JoL actually sunk the countries, just destroyed them. Minor typo with" area of effect." The user is likely Thales. Other than that, I think it should be fine.

I went with 7 since that is what the majority of people agree with, it doesn't make a huge difference if it's 7-14, they're all High 6-B

Ah ok. This doesn't have to do with the upgrade, but who would the mid tier characters be? I'm assuming it's just hero's relic users post timeskip? (Plus Maurice and ten elites)

Mid Tier Characters are High 7-C, they scale to half of the Sword of the Creator, since it was stated even without a crest stone the Sword of the Creator is above all the other relic's individually

but in the fire emblem page, doesn't it state that mid tier characters are Low 7-B? It's also semi consistent with Felix being able to notch a narrow victory against Byleth.

Well anyways I fixed the profile

Technically, Edelgard can wield the Sword of the Creator. And given it has a blessing of a superior Goddess, that would bypass it. But I'm not sure of Amyr, which isn't even a real Hero's Relic but an artificial Hero's Relic of equal power. Don't think that would bypass it.

Also, that Marianne profile should have Tier lined up with stats as seen on the Sandbox.

Amyr is powered by an actual crest stone though, despite being made of agarathium, but i dont think it counts.

I also fixed the tier on the profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back