• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion Thread 5: Fire Emblem Three Houses, One Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, about the Marianne profile, I don't like the idea of scaling her to spells like Meteor, since it's a spell you're more likely to obtain late game. I'd rather pre-timeskip students scale to Bolganone instead.

I guess thats fine. But keep in mind that the Pre-timeskip lords, and their retainers along with several other students should be High 7-C (most notably felix) in pretimeskip alone. So it is still somewhat consistent.

I unlocked Meteor for Dorothea Pre-Timeskip... so it can definitely scale for the Pre-Timeskip characters

Well, if it explicitly states that it doesn't actually sink the countries, then your method would be more correct, I had my doubts about the original calc anyways

I think it was more so that the Agarthans feared Sothis sinking the world. The Javelins of light just destroyed the countries from the face of the world. And I'll do melting as a mid-end when I have time.

That's good, in general I thought the original calc was way too high and I was questioning the validity of them sinking the countries, just having them destroy the countries makes more sense

What's with the Infobox?

Also I think he should probably be straight up High 7-C, I mean he should be equal to Hilda, who has a Hero's Relic, since both are the right hand of the lords

I would think Post timeskip Hubert would actually be Low 7-B, scaling to felix who could beat fused Byleth in a fight, and Maurice, who could fight fused Byleth.

nvm actually

Hubert's profile looks great, also @ArbitraryNumbers. Meteor can easily be used by some fodder enemies. And it's really easy to unlock it pre-timeskip. You just need an A rank in Reason, which is super easy to do given you have that be her priority. I've made some gremories in the party before time-skip before.

Finally finished Cindered Shadows and I gotta say, it's great to finally see and learn more about Byleth's Mom, however now that it's revealed that her and Rhea were pretty much mother and daughter...

It makes is extremely gross Byleth and Rhea can get together... they're basically her grandchild...

You also realize that Byleth can also marry his/her great grandmother.

Yeah, this reveal kinda makes marrying Rhea all weird considering beforehand, we had the dilema of whether a homunculi would count as a child to Rhea. But going by how Rhea and Sitri's relationship was...it was definently mother and daughter lol

Should we not scale Seiros Rhea to PTS Edelgard in CF? Should she not be on par if not stronger than the Lords?

@DragonMasterxyz, I don't think her base form is "Stronger" per say. She's fought alongside Dimitri and is considered an easier boss than Dimitri. However, I don't think her base form is really that much weaker than her Immaculate One form given she bested Nemesis single handedly. Plus the Low 7-B feat was an extremely casual low end feat for him. Though, it scales to the Sword of the Creator without Sothis' influence.

I would say her boss being "easier" is more a gameplay thing than anything. I would say that she and Nemesis should be comparable to TS Lords. Of course Dimitri has higher brute force, Edelgard is likely bulkier and Claude has a dragon - I mean he's likely faster.

I mean, comparable to them yes. I just had doubts about "Stronger". And I did say that the strength of the three lords varies depending on the route. Claude being physically the weakest of the three is consistent for most of them given he doesn't really fight much in SS and AM routes, and is a Chapter 14 boss as opposed to a Chapter 17 boss in CM. Each Lord being the strongest within their own routes for certain. Edelgard is the strongest in her own route, Dimitri is in his own route, and Claude is in his own route.

No, I disagree with Seiros and Nemesis scaling to the Endgame Lords, there's no proof they scale and they have no feats that put them on the same level as the Immaculate One, who should be way stronger than her base form

Completely against them scaling to the God Tiers, they should stay Low 7-B unless new relevant info is revealed

Question. Is it ever stated that Nemesis is stronger in VW than he is in the beginning of the game?

I don't think it was ever stated he got stronger, but he does receive a new weapon called the Dark Sword of the Creator. And Nemesis has slaughtered some "Dark Gods" before killing weakened Sothis. And apparently there was a war that involved some monsters nearly as strong as the Immaculate One given the Ashen Wolves lore.

No^

But it's never stated they're equal either, the burden of proof to say that Nemesis didn't get stronger at all is on you, I think he's stronger because he got ressurected with the 10 elites with a brand new sword and is matching a Byleth who is way stronger than what he was initially

Point being that I just don't see enough evidence to suggest that they should scale

No, I do not have to prove the negative claim. The positive claim would be that he did get stronger. The Burden of Proof is on you. Prove that he in fact became stronger. Even then, what makes it so Claude and DImitri scale to Tier 6 in their routes then? What makes Byleth scale to Tier 6 outside of CF and SS? They don't and shouldn't scale to being = to the Immaculate One aside form SS Byleth. It took Edelgard and Byleth to defeat TIO in CF. And again I ask, what makes Claude and DImitri scale when they never fight The Immaculate One?

If we don't scale Byleth the same in every route during the endgame, that'll just make things a lot more complicated

So then why does Dimitri and Claude scale? By this logic of requiring a fight with the Immaculate One, only Byleth and Edelgard should scale and no one else.

Because they both fought and damaged Hegeman Edelgard and Nemesis who were a threat to Byleth, as well, they both scale to Base Edelgard, who can damage the Immaculate One

If we scale Seiros and Alive Nemesis to the God Tiers, then Pre-Timeskip Byleth Sothis Fused would also have to scale to them since he has the same Sword of the Creator Nemesis had, and just overall it makes a lot of Pre-Timeskip characters scale to half of the God Tiers, it just doesn't seem alright to me

But the issue with that is literally no student Pre-TS is comparable to Byleth after he fuses with Sothis. So who would actually scale to that aside from Seiros and Nemesis. At most Thales who isn't even fought Pre-TS.

I guess that works... I just don't like the idea of scaling Pre-Timeskip Byleth to Endgame Byleth

We would have to scale the Sword of Creator to the God Tiers and all the other Hero's Relics would scale to half of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back