• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion Thread 5: Fire Emblem Three Houses, One Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the actual frick do you complete the 4th battle. 10 turns only, a giant robot that can instantly kill you, and like thousands of troops. Not to mention the exit being like a million miles away, and with two reinforcements at the end

I'm still stuck on a harrowing escape. Like 6 gameovers so far from that map alone

Edit: make that 7 now, just got critted by an enemy with 3 percent chance. And they dodged my 80 percent gambit

F*ck it, doing Cindered Shadows, didn't realize I didn't have to play it in the main story mode

I just got through the first two battle maps in Cindered Shadows.

We should take what Rhea says about Sothis with a grain of salt. It's pretty obvious that she makes stuff up to cover Sothis's death.

It sounds like something that could make sense for Prime Sothis, but yeah; she wants to hide any facts that Sothis sacrificed her powers to take physical form.

Basically, while True Sothis could rank at Omnipresence webhave nothing but Rhea's word to prove this. Rhea who is specifically trying to hide the truth regarding Sothis' death as well as the existence of the Nabateans.

I happen to like Yuri, he has excellent speed. And the Trickster class is really good. It's better than the Mortal Savant class for sure since it at least has speed. And it's a great class for the likes of Anna and Manuela.

Edelgard: Emperor

Dimitri: King

Claude: Duke

Rhea: Pope

Yuri: Crime Lord

......huh....

I think we are all forgetting the fact that pre-merged Byleth and the pretimeskip students were able to take on a 7-A being Though I guess cindered shadows isn't canon anyways.

What about '''Country level''' Javelins of Light? That sounds legit if there's a legitimate source.

I very much doubt that the JoL could be country level. Even if there were a statement, it's such a big tier jump from 7-A.

though I guess Rhea is stated to be able to "destroy all of fodlan", which makes it semi consistent

Yeah, Javelins of Light being a god tier weapon makes any Tier 7 and 6 feats either legit stated or calculated very consistent. The only thing that would be contradictory is if it exceeded High 6-A or something.

No idea what the statement is, but it really isn't a spoiler. It's just new information supposedly revealed in the new library.

The JoL are at most, High 6-B, it shouldn't exceed this. Immaculate one has been stated by seteth to be able to destroy "all of fodlan" , which is around 2/3s the size of Europe according to WoG.

Even then, I doubt she could do it in one blow, but over time. Otherwise, the Nabateans are OP as crap.

Where is it stated that Fodlan is 2/3's the size of Fodlan. And Baseline Continent level is nuking all of Russia just a heads up. We usually just assume it's average continent size and that one-shotting it would be roughly Continent level. Unless the geography shows the structure resembling certain RL continents.

Fair enough, but I forgot if nuking all of Europe was calculated at very high up in High 6-B or somewhat low into 6-A. But two thirds that sounds like a reasonable high end barrier of limitation. Though, it's possible for destroying continents to be much higher than Continent level depending on the context behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back