• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion Thread 5: Fire Emblem Three Houses, One Basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel we could have At least, 7B, likely 7A, possibly Low 6B into characters that could scale into the Three Houses lords.

Also, Kronya is all but best girl.<s>

Lysithea is my favorite non-lord in the game, but I'm not the biggest fan of Kronya compared to other characters.

@PucasLuisZX

That seems like a very confusing tier, I like At least 7-B, possibly far higher much better for them, I'm not ok with scaling a bunch of characters to the God Tiers, since their supposed to be far stronger than everyone else

We should add in Lysithea's profile that she's capable of wielding Thyrsus thanks to her major Crest of Gloucester, supporting her 7-B ranking even further.

Agreed, Thyrsus is her personal Hero's Relic. Also, I noticed someone gave Hubert an Info box, which we haven't decided what to do with them yet and Antvasima has asked us not to use them yet at least till we make the final decision.

This doesn't have to do with our current subject, but I think Dimitri actually survived in Silver Snow now that I think about it. Byleth doesn't know what timeskip Dimitri looks like in Silver Snow, and its been shown that Byleth doesn't know who Rodrigue is. Despite this, Dimitri mentions rodrigue, even though Byleth has never heard of the name. So it's unlikely to be a fantasy reality.

Oh, I see. It is still Lysithea who benefits most from it due to being "The Ultimate Glass Cannon" in the game.

Rtxthegamer said:
This doesn't have to do with our current subject, but I think Dimitri actually survived in Silver Snow now that I think about it. Byleth doesn't know what timeskip Dimitri looks like in Silver Snow, and its been shown that Byleth doesn't know who Rodrigue is. Despite this, Dimitri mentions rodrigue, even though Byleth has never heard of the name. So it's unlikely to be a fantasy reality.
It's supposed to be his ghost.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Rtxthegamer said:
It's supposed to be his ghost.
Doesn't he say that he survived though?

Also, quick general question. Are we allowed to just upload profiles, or do we have to get them approved by someone, or go through a process first?

Yeah, it's mostly something the lords especially are excelled out. The students do learn and train fast, but it's the Lords especially that grow strong really fast. And it's not like every single JRPG character has accelerated development unless their is story input regarding it.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I thought it was because of the leveling up system
Leveling up doesn't mean anything special in-universe. It's mostly just a game mechanic meant to simulate experience gain.

It's fine then, the abilities that grant Experience boost seems reasonable.

Alliance.

Kingdom.

Empire.

Church.

Long ago, these four powers lived together in harmony.

Then, everything changed when the Adrestian Empire attacked.

Only the Professor, wielder of the Sword of the Creator, could stop them. But F├▓dlan needed him/her the most, he/she vanished.

Go on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back