• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FE Three Houses CRT: Monsters Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have this in the back burner (this is not the last, have more in the making, one of which is for a certain crazy dragon in Fates) and really want to get this done before my fever kicks in. Let’s be honest, I’m mostly doing this to add abilities for Edelgard/El because I’m nothing more than a filthy simp.

This overall covers the various monster units in the game like Demonic Beasts, Immaculate One and her brethens like the Immovable and Wind Caller, Umbra Beast, Hegemon Edelgard, etc...

Here’s the link to the Sandbox where I did an example profile of the Demonic Beasts as well as Wind Caller and Immovable - So come and check and see if everything is alrighty…

And with that out of the way, let’s begin
  • Rating
Let’s go over the rating for these Demonic Beasts since I have a profile ready to be published and wants to see if the justifications are alright.

I say the rating for these Demonic Beasts should be “At least High 7-A, possibly higher”. Why? Well, it is because that Demonic Crests are created due to the Crest Stone that powered the Heroes’ Relics. Of course, if a specific Demonic Beast have feats that is higher than the High 7-A rating, then they will scale to that, one example being Hegemon Edelgard.

Though, if this is accepted for the rating of regular Demonic Beasts, then this will upgrade the Three House Leaders through best girl El and I will fight anyone that disagree since in Ferdinand and Byleth’s C Support, Ferdinand stated that Edelgard was able to defeat a Demonic Beast without any assistance .

• Resurrection
Monster Units in Three Houses in general should have some sort of Resurrection. The reason behind this is that when facing off against the Black Beast for the first time, Sothis will offer information to Byleth, one of these information have her state that in order to defeat them, you will have to slay them multiple times based on the number of health bar they have -

• Immortality (Type 4)
If the above is accepted, then they should have Immortality (Type 4), since unless an opponent kill them a certain number of times, they will keep resurrecting themselves.

• Longevity or Immortality (Type 1)
I don’t know which tbh. For Demonic Beast, we have Maurice who could live for over a thousand years since his transformation. And for Nebatean like Rhea, she is able to live for thousand of years as well. If Cindered Shadows DLC could be used as evidence, we have Sitri’s body that remain the same even after death, not decaying or decomposing like normal humans, which would explains why the Heroes’ Relics, which utilizes these Nebatean’s bones as material for their creation haven’t age for over a millennium.

• Empowerment or Statistics Amplification
Don’t know which, leaning towards Empowerment. This is because as they are resurrected, their HP bar gets bigger than before, making them more durable than the last time.

• Regeneration
This is because when they are resurrected, they recover their full health. They can also fully repair their nearly broken barrier after using a Staggering Blow .

• Enhanced Senses
Demonic Beasts can sense the presence of other as shown in this video (Check 8:06) -

• Energy Projection
This is an exclusive ability for only Hegemon Edelgard, she should get Energy Projection because of this mostly -

• Weaknesses
All Monster Units (with the exception of Hegemon Edelgard because of Heavily Armored Wall) will also need to have a specific weakness added to their profiles: When confronting the Black Beast on Chapter 5, Sothis agives tips on the dealing with Monsters and that “ If their barrier is broken, the power that fueled the barrier will have nowhere else to go, and will likely cause confusion for Indech, making them unable to move for a short while . Without the power flowing around them, they will not be able to restore their barrier .”

Read through all of this and agree with just about everything, especially 2nd best gal El's upgrades.

I agree with this. I really need to finish Three Houses, got too side tracked by Daemon X Machina and Pokemon Sword.

I agree with what OP laid out.

As for the choice between Longevity and Immortality (Type 1), I choose the latter only because it is not clear if Demonic Beasts or even the Dragon people like Rhea can really die of old age.

As for the choice between Statistics Amplification and Empowerment, I choose the Empowerment as that ability seems inherent and involuntary to Monsters.

Well, the Saints and Children of the Goddess do seem more like Longevity, but for cursed beasts, it's implied he can only die if he's slain. So I'd say it depends which beasts you're talking about.

So…
  • Longevity for Nabateans (with the exception of Sothis, who live before time began according to her profile)
  • Immortality (Type 1) for Demonic Beasts

Sothis did not live before time, it hasn't been stated anywhere.

Demonic Beasts should really only have longevity, the only thing powering them is the Crest Stone, and if Crest stones give immortality, then all Nabateans should have immortality.

All of this looks alright, not entirely sure about the Lord upgrades
I mean, Edelgard did defeat one (albeit we are not told which kind) without any assistance. It is supporting evidence for a ‘High 7-A‘ rating for her.

Whether she is change to ‘At least High 7-A, possibly far higher‘ or keep her current rating since it already has a ‘possibly High 7-A‘ doesn’t really matter I suppose. Just wanted to see people opinion on it.

I still think High 7-A outright is fine for the Lords; even pre timeskip Edelgard was genuinely considered intimidating by all her colleagues as the Flame Emperor. And honestly, she really should be no weaker than the Death Knight.

I think just High 7-A is fine. The lords are already shown to be far superior to fodder, and some students have had trouble keeping up with said fodder. (ex: early game Caspar struggling against a Knight)

Yeah, I guess High 7-A for the Lords is fine then, they do seem to be comparable to Byleth before he got Sothis's Power

Also, I think the Seiros Shield should just be a part of Byleth's standard equipment, as they are given it by Rhea. And I don't think Byleth should have any Hero's relics that they aren't actually given at one point.

As far as I know, Byleth has only been handed these Hero's Relics (aside from SOTC):

-Failnaught
-Vajra-Mushti
-Freikugel
-Lance of Ruin
-Luin
-Thyrsus

I guess they also have been handed the Spear of Assal, Caduceus Staff, and The Inexhaustible. (The Talthum bow kinda counts too i guess)

Last edited:
Well, I finally did the edits and make the changes as well as created the Demonic Beast profile on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back