• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mirror dimension, where Stella can't touch Strange, or BFR.

Pretty sure Strange just throws his Mirror Dimension Portal which negs whatever she sends his way and her if she doesn't dodge (though given it's size against Thanos, this ain't happening).

Gonna vote Strange until Earl tells us she skills through giant portals.

Also, Strange's portals after Endgame are pretty huge considering groups of people can travel through them, his new elemental abilities (Albeit I'm pretty sure are just TK) can come handy.

Yeah she's 88 Megatons to Strange's 9, so unless he time manips or Mirrors immediately, Strange gets torched.

Voting Stella until someone can debunk me

AnonymousBlank said:
Pretty sure Strange just throws his Mirror Dimension Portal which negs whatever she sends his way and her if she doesn't dodge (though given it's size against Thanos, this ain't happening).
Gonna vote Strange until Earl tells us she skills through giant portals.
Stella has pretty nuke level shit though.

Also would you be amazed if i said Stella can use fire as flashbang, smoke screen, illusion, invisbility and can also use Trackless Step on top of all these?

The only time he had giant energy attacks thrown at him after Dormammu was Thanos where he used Mirror Dimension as his response. Range attacks at him get th sling ring portal treatment and launches the attack back or just BFRs it away from him.

They were BS. A few staff and I are gonna reverse them soon enough. The logic for Iron Man's meteor tanking feat being rejected was so dumb that the only reason it went through is because the major staff didn't really care. Now that we see the travesty that is the current profiles, it'll be changed.

And yes, this is calling out those who downgraded them this severely in the first place.

I mean the Meteor I get wasn't there for that, but High 7C over 7A is legit since they even make it clear Thor couldn't do that destruction alone

The real cal howard said:
They were BS. A few staff and I are gonna reverse them soon enough. The logic for Iron Man's meteor tanking feat being rejected was so dumb that the only reason it went through is because the major staff didn't really care. Now that we see the travesty that is the current profiles, it'll be changed.
And yes, this is calling out those who downgraded them this severely in the first place.
You... You sonova-

1444905-zemo

Schnee One said:
I mean the Meteor I get wasn't there for that, but High 7C over 7A is legit since they even make it clear Thor couldn't do that destruction alone
Close. They make it clear that energy would be lost in Thor's strike. What they actually said is that they'd create a cap via heat seal, meaning Thor's strike would keep the energy inside the city, vaporizing it. Not that Thor's AP was magnified.

Yes, but they even say Thor's strike would only crack it, the explosion was purely the Vibranium tip Close. They make it clear that energy would be lost in Thor's strike. What they actually said is that they'd create a cap via heat seal, meaning Thor's strike would keep the energy inside the city, vaporizing it. Not that Thor's AP was magnified.

Again, because Thor's energy would be lost in the strike. Vibranium doesn't multiply AP. It only has it, and I quote, double back. Think of it like a bullet ricocheting inside a skull. It does less damage if it exits through the back, but does more if it can't exit the skull and continues ricocheting throughout the brain. The skull doesn't multiply the power of the bullet. In this case, Thor is the bullet, the cap is the skull.

What you're saying is if I took a gun with a bullet, shot it at a C4 and said my bullet scales to the explosion

I understand Thor's Energy would be lost in the strike without the cap, but he is trigger the vibranium to blow it up.

Back