• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Finished) Light Ninja vs Booooterflies - Samurai Jack vs Dr. Kondraki

LephyrTheRevanchist

VS Battles
Retired
Dr kondraki by sunnyparallax-d7bxisw
Samurai jack rgb dribbbler

Because I'm a sadistic f** and a ********* at the same time. One of my all-time favorite characters ever vs one I like very much (feel free to try and guess which one's which ovo)

Da rules:

- Jack has the speed he employed against the Bounty Hunters ovo (speed equal'd)

- They start 50 meters from each other

- They fight in a icy forest

- Both with all their equipment

- SBA otherwise

Kondraki: 7 (Dargoo Faust, Steven Pogi Paitao, Agnaa, WeeklyBattles, Arrogant Schmuck, Kirbyelmejor, Starter Pack)

Jack:

Both kind of neg the other's invisibility (Kondraki with his camera and Jack via enhanced senses), which can also kind of negate the illusion creation. That said, I'm not sure how he would work around Kondraki's camera spam at a close range, even though he's leagues and bounds above Kondraki in terms of how good he is as a warrior. Booooterflies will also have the cluster to protect him from the inevitable sword slash coming at his face once he realizes Jack can see through his sneaks.

(EDIT): Also, Kondraki also has superior regen, so there's that.

So, Kondraki 6/10 times, I guess. Close call.

both has experience

and Jack without fighting an evil foe is just a rugler sword man

so the fight is going to be like Dr kondraki vs a regular swordman

kodiraki with take this easily

@Ahmed

Yes, a regular swordsman who can do this with his senses. And this too.

A regular swordsman that can withstand this and this and this (so good luck with the camera burns).

A regular swordsman that also has every piece of equipment showcased here, here and a suit that let's him fly.

A regular swordsman that fought a marathon fight against the best warriors of his universe, at the same time, and still won.

So yeah, that thing about being "a regular swordsman" or Kondraki "taking it easily", not exactly valid.

The King of Booooterflies takes this for Dargoo Faust's reasoning

Booooterflies - 2

Samurai - 0

I'm assuming Ahmed's vote isn't counting because Jack isn't exactly a "rugler sword man"

Your vote doesn't take into account that Jack now can fly plus his suit protects a little bit against the burns (not that it mattered anyway as he tanked the Fire Elemental's flames and kept on fighting even after having a very bad burned arm). And the blind part doesn't even matter because of his senses.

The butterflies protecting Kondraki are the only problem here, and even then, it would be a battle of stamina and/or ammunition, as Jack here has his gun from season 5 and stuff.

About the regen, the Tuning Fork blade could make Kondraki explode, and I don't think High-Low works against that.

But I digress.

Kondraki isn't made of stone or metal. How would the tuning fork blade make him explode?

Jack still has to go near Kondraki to use his preferred weapon, and he'll need to pull out the blade if he wants to deflect bullet fire. Depending on how good Jack's senses are, the butterflies can still use illusions to trip him up.

(Edit): The butterflies can also just attack him; they were able to momentarily occupy Clef/682; which can leave openings for Kondraki to attack.

I already posted two clips on how good are Jack senses. Jack has a few guns too.

I don't think the Tuning Fork thing just works on stone/metal. And either way, Jack could ask his ancestors for a boost in power and cleave him in too.

The butterflies making openings for Kondraki is doubtful imo, as he has experience against multiple opponents already. (Like I showed above, again)

The butterflies also act as a shield, by the way. He was able to survive sustained assault form other High 8-Cs for dozens of minutes/hours due to it. So I doubt Jack will have the oppertunity to cleave him before getting blasted with hundreds of camera flashes that can cause severe burning and blinding at once, paired with sword strikes and gun fire.

(EDIT): Kondraki can also boost his physical capabilities with 427, which he has for an hour before he needs to take it off.

The burning will not keep Jack down, as, once again, he kept on fighting even thouh the fire elemental burned his arm. Plus, here he has his space suit, that can withstand atmospheric reentry and withstood quite a big explosion too (plus being on fire). The blinding gets negg via his senses. And about stamina, Jack could climb a mountain under a snowstorm without any protection, fell off, then proceded to climb it again. (If I'm remembering correctly)

Seriously, you didn't watched any of the videos I posted, right?

Plus, Kondraki is baseline here, Jack has a slight ap advantage plus the ancestors boost.

Edit: The butterflies shield is the only thing effective, which would become a battle of stamina as I stated before.

Edit 2: Also, you're making it sound like Kondraki can do the flashes, shoot him and do swordfight all at once and it wouldn't make it so Jack has a window time frame for his attacks. Which I remind that his includes a weapon that can break Kondraki's sword, his own guns, and several other things.

@Lephyr Small problem, Konny's camera would be the equivalent of the fire elemental burning him except every time he flashed the camera it happened again, only worse. And rapid fire. Also the camera takes a picture of the target's essence, not just the target, the space suit wouldnt protect him.

The essence thing is about the tracking, tho? Or Konny can literally burn souls and I didn't know about it?

Edit: And it's not a small problem. Knowing what the camera do will have Jack trying to find a way to destroy it. Once he realize that it's not exactly possible by normal means, tuning fork and if that doesn't work, try and avoid it. (Like, funny enough, the fire elemental)

"Knowing what the camera will do" will have Jack blinded and disoriented. I don't remember Jack just getting blinded and receiving severe burns without so much as flinching, which would be enough for the butterflies to swarm him and Kondraki to take him out with guns or his saber.

The essense capture is just how he negates invis.

Just to clarify, Kondraki isn't as much as an experienced warrior as Jack, but he's definitely smart enough to use all his powers as effectively as possible to give him openings to attack.

(Edit): Also, yeah, Jack can fight multiple enemies. I remember him having issues with being swarmed by smaller enemies before, not to mention said swarm could incap 086-D, Clef, and 682 temporarily.

(Edit): And I've watched your videos. In no way do I think the camera will "keep down" Jack. But there's no way it isn't going to incap him for a moment, which is enough for Kondraki to win.

I'm not saying Kondraki is stomping or winning by a landslide. Jack clearly has ways to win and will kill Kondraki many times if you let the scenario play out. I just see Kondraki as having much higher versatility and an element of surprise with the camera, which edges him over just enough to win, as I said, 6/10 times.

Not burned thanks to the suit. And when that happens, he will Jump Good and/or retreat flying away. At which point he will start using his senses and/or temporarily retreat.

Oh, I don't doubt that, it's just that I felt you were implying Jack couldn't do a thing, lol.

BTW, Weekly, you gonna vote?

Which for the record, I will be quite happy with whoever wins. I simply want it to be for the right reasons. And for there to be an actual debate.

If Jack learns what it can do that means he's getting hit by it and will have suffered serious, potentially lethal damage. Konny's camera is essentially a semi-auto aoe weapon that causes instant 3rd degree burns every time he takes a picture

I know that. I'm not saying otherwise. He will get hit basically yes or yes, since he doesn't know what the camera actually do. Just that it's not simply a case of "the camera hits and is GG".

That said... Kondraki throws his camera GG. ovo

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Not burned thanks to the suit. And when that happens, he will Jump Good and/or retreat flying away. At which point he will start using his senses and/or temporarily retreat.

Oh, I don't doubt that, it's just that I felt you were implying Jack couldn't do a thing, lol.

BTW, Weekly, you gonna vote?

Which for the record, I will be quite happy with whoever wins. I simply want it to be for the right reasons. And for there to be an actual debate.
Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Yeah, both of them have very high chances of beating the other, I just see Kondraki winning more sims.

._.

damn you took the ,regular swordsman, thing too serious

well when I was saying regular sword man I meant that all of Jack abilities kon can deal with it

let's see

enhanced senses :actually kon doesn't have a resistance of this

aiming skills : we are talking about someone who can protect himself with an entire army made of animals and butterflies and illusions

ability to fly:does this make difference ?from watching many episodes for him on my childhood I can say that Jack doesn't need a float ability to fly

Statistics Amplification:to lunch this ability Jack needs to fight an evil foe so Jack's katana won't get any upgrades while this fight

experience:Jack experience is above konn but kon also has smartass advantage so they are technically equal on this

and finally dodging experience:-from konn's abilities that guy can shot damnku made of(animals/butterflies/fire bombs) on Jack so Jack is going to have a problem at this point

-weeklybattles reasons about the camera (not mention that Jack have to fight an army of butterflies so he can get close from konn

-kondraki can dodge too

so that s what I meant when I said (regular sword man)

The ancestors boost in power doesn't need to be done against evil beings. Jack only needs to pray to them if he finds himself incapable to overcome his foe by himself.

And yes, flying does make a differences, precisely because of Kondraki's superior numbers (which is not that big of an advantage taking into account his fight with Demongo, Aku in the graveyard, etc).

Won't even bother with anything else, as all of it is an over simplification of Jack's abilities that ignore a fighting context.

"Regular swordsman" is simply wrong when talking about Jack, as such, it is not a valid reason.

Flight makes a huge difference. Like, in most battles. I can imagine the beggining of the fight being a firefight at a range with Kondraki running around and using his butterflies to defend himself, until Jack starts closing distance.

Kondraki has done a number of things that would qualify him as being "evil". Like, causing containment breaches for the heck of it and potentially (and I think actually, if I'm not mistaken) killing dozens of researchers.

Yeah, Kondraki will be losing most if not all of the cluster in the progression of the battle.

That said, they will cause Jack some trouble, as while he can take on numerous opponents, getting swarmed by smaller opponents (Like bugs, etc) can still cause him trouble.

Close. Kondraki for Dargoo's reasoning.

@dragoo @lephyr

ok guys I got your reasons

but two things

1-oh kan is not a good guy ik but for your information Jack can't pray to the anceators to hurt a (hero/innocent/a good guy) they will refuse his pray

well Jack sword works like sans/ghost rider attacks it's depends on how evil is your foe if not an evil it will work just like a regular sword

2-I am still disagree with the flying point. ...why..........cus he is samurai Jack! he doesn't need to fly to do what dragoo is talking about

ignoring all of this you still don't count my vote?

(the damnku thing-the fact that he actually using a camera-equally experience technically-booterflys) isn't that could count or I should explain more

If you look at what Kondraki actually does in his stories, he's a genius with the maturity and moral compass of a three year old. That's why I personally headcannon "A Suicide Note", because normal people don't act like that. Jack's ancestors would be rather glad to help him put Boooterflies down.

When you can put dozens of meters of distance between you and an opponent and become much, much harder to nail with projectiles, yes, flying makes a large difference. Jack does prefer close combat when he has his sword, which is why I don't see him using flight to its full effectiveness.

Yay, first thread I make that is actually finished.~ ovo

Welp, since it's unanimous it can be added right away to the profiles.

Congrats on your first versus thread getting completed! I remember my first thread I finished a little while ago.

Still waiting for one of the results to be added.

Back