• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice) VS Samurai Jack (Character)

Battle on a Mountai

Speed is =

Fight to the Death, KO, or Incap

Wolf is at 8-C, Jack is at High 8-C

Shinobi:7 (Schnee One, Steven Pogi Paitao, Stillwinston, Mr. Bambu, Sir Ovens, KnightOfSunlight, LordUrien935)

Samurai:0

inconclusive:0

0015Sekiro
My lord, I have come for you. This... will only take a moment.

Samurai jack poster by kaibuzetta-db6cop7
My mission is noble, my heart is pure. I have nothing to fear.

Wolf is 1.2 Tons in 8-C version. I think Jack is somewhere in 3 or 4 tons.

I mean

Basically the entire plot revolves around stealing immortality from Kuro to live forever. Owl, Wolf's mentor, strives to do this, as does Genichiro, as does Butterfly. Wolf has no interest in it and only aimed to protect his master, which of course means he is the most worthy.

So better than everyone else in the plot from a purely moral standpoint. His only goal is to protect his master. During this time he makes friends with whoever isn't stabbing him to death (big Kuro troop) and cures those afflicted by his disease.

Pretty good, I'd say.

Alright so Jack's durability negation shouldn't apply here although pretty Jack still out skills by a large margin.

Unless Wolf can take on armies single handedly as well.

we're not in that ending, this is mid-game, no bastards here

You're mistaking Genichiro for Gyoubu Oniwa (reminds me I should have both of them fight once I make Gyoubu's profile)

Yes, and that depends whether the armies Jack fought are equal to him.

The armies Gyoubu fought can regularly yeet Ashina Elites, most of which are personally trained by Isshin and are a mini-boss later in mid-game..

Nico-v11 said:
Can you elaborate on how he took on an army? Or a scan of this?
He had a sword

And he sliced them apart

Like. How else does a samurai who only wields a sword take on an army?

Better yet, explain how these feats are impressive, taking on an army of fodders isn't that impressive.

I swear we'll bring up Gyoubu's skill feat until the end of time

also Gyoubu uses a spear and horse

Not if they're much weaker then you

A High 8C slaughtering dozens of 9As isn't impressive, especially since Gyo did a comparable or better feat and he's less skilled then Wolf

Voting Wolf via Immortality, Mortal Blade and superior skill

Weren't the armies Jack took on comprised of cyborgs and machines designed explicitly for combat? And unless I'm forgetting Jack could be hurt by these guys and they quite often had a tech advantage- including ranged options.

I'm not voting but I do think saying that Wolf has the skill advantage isn't wholly accurate

Unless I'm missing something but iirc there were spartans that were helping Jack fight the army.

Steven Pogi Paitao said:
Unless I'm missing something but iirc there were spartans that were helping Jack fight the army.
That isn't the only army he's taken on I believe.

Around the 3rd or fourth episode in the series he took on an army that at the very least comprised of several hundred if not thousands of bots, then near the end Ashi his love interest took on an army on her own. Ashi had about 5 sisters all of whom were roughly comparable to her prior to her awakening her powers, Jack took on all of them at once and still managed to come out on top.

Schnee One said:
Not if they're much weaker then you

A High 8C slaughtering dozens of 9As isn't impressive, especially since Gyo did a comparable or better feat and he's less skilled then Wolf

Voting Wolf via Immortality, Mortal Blade and superior skill
The Jack slaughtering armies of competent comparable enemies makes him superior then.

Steven Pogi Paitao said:
Yes, and that depends whether the armies Jack fought are equal to him.

The armies Gyoubu fought can regularly yeet Ashina Elites, most of which are personally trained by Isshin and are a mini-boss later in mid-game..
@Nico No. especially since Sekiro is already superior to this guy and competent and comparable isn't supported at all for Jacks armies

Competent because they've taken over the world and hundreds of advanced civilizations, comparable due to actually hurting Jack and keeping up with him in speed plus strength.

<Kept up with in speed

Jack only got hit a few times off guard and speed blitzed them before they could even block

Again, Gyoubu did the same, and Wolf is>>>>Him

What are you talking about? Jack has fought multiple armies and has also been slashed all around and not speed blitzed.

That's not blitzing I have no idea where you're getting blitzing from that. I've seen the show too. I was going to link that exact moment as an example.

He's shredded all around from fighters that can hurt and keep up with him. I can argue Jack's skill all day.

Do you not see the Beetle Drones being unable to react?

Please address the rest of my argument.

Do you not see them hurting him?

Not arguing the rest as I don't know them. Only arguing skill right now

You mean when he's not even paying attention to them?

Your argument for skill is saying he can slay an army, so can someone nowhere near as skilled as Wolf.

You continue to argue he can destroy armies which both characters can do

Not to mention when he went rage mode and supposedly "blitzed" them he barely dodged some hits and was forced to block hits.

No they were comparable in AP and speed there's no denying that, Jack simply out skilled them all that's all.

To save time just go through this thread about my tangents on Jack's skill (btw I know you voted there):

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2714782

Again I don't know anything about Wolf so are there any other skill feats?

Wolf was capable of mastering multiple fighting styles within a matter of days when your typical sword master takes literally years to learn them

From here, he surpassed and defeated both his father and his master who both trained him, as well as defeating many of some of the most aware and hypervigilant assasin s through stealth

Jack's entire childhood and life in general was spent learning dozens of different fighting styles across the globe and other skils.

As a little boy he learned on his own how to master a very complex spinning weapon and fought proficient users of this weapon that managed to defeat a warrior centric African Tribe. It took only a day.

https://youtu.be/lBqdwxSVtuA

There are these three archers that take out again an army however only with their arrows. That's an incredible feat.

https://youtu.be/SwwFsd7iKAg (2:30)

Jack defeats these archers blind folded

https://youtu.be/HQ6c4mSC8vw

Literally every Samurai does that, Wolf included, that's a part of their culture isvraising them up like that.

That's good

Blind Folded depends on how good your other senses are, sometimes they can be good enough to make you fight normally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back