• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Doubles: SCP-076 and Ryley Robinson vs. Dr. Kondraki and Samurai Jack (3 VOTES LEFT)

WeeklyBattles said:
It takes all of two seconds to activate, and he cant move his booterflies that fast without breaking the illusion
The torpedoes are homing, good luck avoiding them. He doesnt need to flock them around the torpedo, when it goes off they will get sucked in against his will.

I dont think you quite understand how Konny and the Booterflies work
Two seconds is a very large amount of time, and I don't think Kondraki cares much about maintaining an illusion around a machine that's going to break that illusion anyways. That makes little sense.

Torpedos... on land?

Frankly, Weekly, I feel as if you are vastly underestimating Kondraki's intelligence. Only a child would be stupid enough to leave his most vital weapon around a gravity orb that directly counters them, especially when he has over 2 seconds to recall them. Also, torpedos on land?

Er... Okay.

So, what do we have? We have 076, who Kondraki stalemated without his booterflies or camera. We have Ryley, who could only stalemate Kondraki. We have Jack, who has enough AP to slam 076 in close quarters. We have Kondraki and Jack's far better teamwork. We have 076's very reliable unreliability and often demonstrated charging into battle. We have Ryley in a 2v1 against a character with plenty of AP and strategy and a character with plenty of quirky abilities and strategy. And Ryley isn't even a great battler; he's a survivalist.

Every equipment Ryley has? Either water-based, slow, a projectile, or a combonation of the three.

If you are to vote that Ryley and 076 can take this, I want a reason that the short-ranged gravity trap that, as Weekly confirmed, takes 2 seconds to arm, would be able to trap so many booterflies. I want a reason that 076 could not only beat an opponent stronger than him, but also an opponent who can stalemate him with far worse equipment in close quarters. I want a reason that these projectiles would go undodged by someone who can not only go invisible, but is cloaked by illusions. I want something, and I've got nothing.

I believe the vote is 5-1 or 4-2, depending on if Dargoo officially switched or not. More FRAs would be appreciated!

Konny has no prior knowledge, he has no idea what the Grav trap and vortex torpedoes are and by the time he realizes he needs to get the booterflies away there wont be much room for them to move.

Jack has nowhere near enough AP to "slam" 076 and 076 is more skilled than Jack could ever dream of being.

Every equipment Ryley has? Either water-based, slow, a projectile, or a combonation of the three.

Youre severely overestimating Jack's AP and severely underselling 076's massive skill and experience advantage over Jack

Just as a heads up I didn't change my vote, I was just clairfying that I forgot about the grav trap.

A lot of Ryley's water-based weaponry is rendered useless on land from what I remember.

To me, feats are more important than what's said. 076 has demonstrated skill, but first, Kondraki has stalemated him. And he's literally fighting Kondraki. Hard to skillstomp, then.

As well, Kondraki's a genius. Even I would know not to put my most important weapon around the technological enemy's weird torpedos and bombs.

Jack has showed excellent feats with experience on par or exceeding 076's actual feats in this key.

Kondraki literally stalemated a dude that stalemated this dude* in canon, you can't argue that he'd outskillstomp Kondraki.

• Small edit, it's getting late for me and I've been working a lot today.

Kondraki knowing everything relevent on 076 and Jack being insanely skilled plus boooterflies controlling perception of the entire environment means 076 is out of the game pretty fast.

Once Ryley is being double-teamed his lack of combat capabilities screw him over.

Alright, votes are 5-1, assuming Weekly is still on Team 076.

That's a big grace, starting as of one minute ago.

Back