• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Doubles: SCP-076 and Ryley Robinson vs. Dr. Kondraki and Samurai Jack (3 VOTES LEFT)

Does Riley have any AP/Dura feats?

076 isn't much of a team player and will likely just bull-rush Kondraki and Jack, while I can see Konny and Jack working together pretty well.

Kondraki is also familiar with 076 and it's gig too, so there's that.

Jack + Illusions should be enough to take out 076, leaving Ryley as the major threat the duo have to deal with.

I see it like this:

076 and Kondraki stalemated in canon, and that was without the camera or butterflies. So, 076 will go down pretty easily, as he can't deal with that.

Now, we have Jack and Kondraki vs Ryley. Now, I'm a tad doubtful. Ryley scored an incon against Kondraki, but Jack has nigh-invisibility, very high skill, amp, regen, and Kondraki's illusions. All Jack needs to do is get close, land a few hits to break the metal armor or kill him entirely, and Kondraki closes out the match.

What this comes down to, Ryley can only incon Kondraki and 076 not only canonically stalemated the doctor, but stalemated a doctor without his best and most haxy equipment. So, I'm voting Kondraki and Jack via better synergy (Jack is more likely to act as a rational team member than 076, and Kondraki can use illusions on him), higher AP than Riley (Jack can amp and has above 4 tons AP anyways), and the camera of doom.

If Ryley is in the Cyclops they are quite literally a ship on land.

Also that's above 8-C anyways so yea.

Actually, if Ryley and 076 are inside of the Cyclops on land they'd have to get out of it to attack properly.

076 would run out of it at the least considering hiding in a submarine would be extremely OOC for him.

local submarine gets blasted to the moon to not interfere with a tournament

sir I posted it in the VSBW discord which you are one of the select few people apart of

it's not my fault you were busy working on 60 different verses at once and making them infinitely better

Ryley's timestop didn't win him a fight against Kondraki, and now there's two opponents. One that can flank. Not to mention both are covered in illusions anyways.

WeeklyBattles said:
BTW Ryley already stalemated Konny in another thread lol
And so did 076 in canon, lol.

The irony is staggering.

He can just put the 3 vote rule back whenever he wants anyways these threads aren't really bound by vsbw law

King if TLR becomes a problem we can replace him with one of your guys, if you want.

Ryley can only temporarily stop time in a set area; meaning that it likely won't hit both him and jack and it definitly won't hit all the butterflies.

Someone with Jack's level of skills + Konny's booooterflies is more than enough to take out 076 and by the time 076 is dealt with Ryley gets double-teamed by Konny and Jack.

Eh, for this thread I'll make an exception

I'll wait until Weekly is done (considering I know he knows 3/4 of these characters quite well)

Back