• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You Did This to Yourself Professor (Dr. Kondraki vs Jonathan Joestar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive intelligence advantage, High 8-C shields, and spammable attacks that can give other High 8-C's third degree burns.

Kuroiha said:
The fact that he can spam it, and that it's a flash of light.
That's not a problem? He can spam it, yes, but I would reckon it takes at least five shots before Jonathan would be put down by it. The pain isn't going to stop him and it being a flash of light is kind of irrelevant. He will reach him before he can get five shots off.

>Jon: *rushes Konny*

>Konny: *spam fires his camera*

this happens regardless

semi auto can actually exceed 11 shots per second if you're fast enough

WeeklyBattles said:
Every time the button is pressed it shoots 11 times
Also im guessing youve never heard of flash synching? Because thats a major part of a Nikon D3

https://www.exposureguide.com/high-speed-sync-flash/
No, every time the button is pressed it captures 11 frames, not 11 flashes. The flash only goes off once during the duration of any full picture, not once every frame.

The page already describes it as semi-automatic anyways, so that's 1 flash per picture taken, not 11, or that wouldn't be semi-automatic.

Hl3 or bust said:
>Jon: *rushes Konny*
>Konny: *spam fires his camera*

this happens regardless

semi auto can actually exceed 11 shots per second if you're fast enough
You keep switching the strategy he would take mid-fight. What happened to hiding? He can't hide behind his shield of butterflies and take pictures past them, it doesn't work like that.

If it's a simple rush down with speed equalized, he can probably get 3-4 shots in before Jonathan reaches him and strikes him If he uses his stealth strategy, he gets 2-3 before Jonathan can reach him.

Either way I don't see him winning.

No actually, due to high speed flash synching the flash goes off every time a frame is captured

Semi-automatic as in every time he presses it he uses the flash 11 times, it uses a burst like an M16

yeah, but thats more accidental than anything

SBA puts them at 10 meters iirc, so even at a full sprint vs konny moving backwards it would take a little while to catch up, more than enough time for konny to get off far more than 3-4 shots assuming he doesn't use th butterflies

That's not how a flash works. Otherwise it is called a strobe, not a flash @Weekly.

The M16 has a burst-fire and a semi-automatic mode. Semi-automatic means one bullet per trigger pulled, not 11 like you are trying to suggest with the camera. Burst-fire means more than one per trigger pulled, which is what you are describing.

(Ó▓á_Ó▓á)

I still don't see what stops Konny from just spamming for 4-5 times, run away for a bit, having his butterflies block him, then spamming once again.

That wouldn't be semi automatic, that would be firing in a burst. Someone with a sufficiently quick hand could fire that rate on a semi auto though.

Anyways, I vote Kondraki for reasons above.

There was just a lot of misconceptions on each side, I just wanted to address it since people were acting like Jonathan has nothing he can do, and the camera can shoot flashes off 11 times in a second.

What's with the villanizing me anyway HI3? You took what I said out of context and put it for everyone to see. I'm not 100% serious in chat most of the time, and I didn't even know about Kondraki other than his SCP page.

@Proff, sorry 'bout that.

@HI3, I think we're done here.

Edit: My computer is slower than Gary the snail. (Ó▓á_Ó▓á)

ProfessorLord said:
What's with the villanizing me anyway HI3? You took what I said out of context and put it for everyone to see. I'm not 100% serious in chat most of the time, and I didn't even know about Kondraki other than his SCP page.
He's got a point

Kuroiha said:
(Ó▓á_Ó▓á)

I still don't see what stops Konny from just spamming for 4-5 times, run away for a bit, having his butterflies block him, then spamming once again.
Zoom punch,Hamon AOE into the ground,butterflies getting paralyzed or glued into a ball?wow its like Jonanthan doesnt have other abilities and stands there like a idiot getting blasted without doing anything.

i thought it was obvious that that wasn't 100% serious, but that is probably just me

anyways, sorry if it's an issue

Problem is zoom punch doesn't extend his range by 10m, probably a few extra feet at most. Him using hamon into the ground is kind of out of character and I don't see him starting with it against a single human opponent, the butterflies are irrelevant yeah but the camera is still a big problem.

Axl233 said:
Kuroiha said:
(Ó▓á_Ó▓á)

Zoom punch,Hamon AOE into the ground,butterflies getting paralyzed or glued into a ball?wow its like Jonanthan doesnt have other abilities.
I haven't watched JoJo much. Forgive me, please. I literally stated it out loud.

ProfessorLord said:
Problem is zoom punch doesn't extend his range by 10m, probably a few extra feet at most. Him using hamon into the ground is kind of out of character and I don't see him starting with it against a single human opponent, the butterflies are irrelevant yeah but the camera is still a big problem.
Jonanthan gets burned and blinded cause the camera can blind people as stated above,that moment of desperation kicks him and he would end up sending a Hamon to the ground because he doesnt know were his enemy is,that is how im could see the scenario go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back