• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I got this approved

Which means we got a hypersonic/hypersonic+ speed

And now is mostly discussing which level do we use for the Jebs resistance

Also I think that bullet time should be a full amp as we see in the games:

Pulverization:

Vaporization:

Pulverization (Four pack):

Vaporization (Four pack):

Pulverization (both):

Vaporization (both):

Bullet time gets upgrade to full amp:

I suggest u to close this thread temporarily , until u get ur feats calculated by a CGM. what do u say?

Also for some reason the whole is bullet time stat amp or just perception manipulation is a Mandela effect as it was accepted as stats amp in twice

Also remember when we rejected sub sonic travel speed because Jeb was flying

Well here is another travel speed but this time is hank

Okay I finally got that accepted being the speed rating and the pulverization ending

This means everyone goes up to building level and hypersonic+ speed

Nice also I have another blog with a previously accepted calc that never was put (because the whole is it aim dogging thing)

The already accepted calcs are the ripping a jaw and the laser dogging that got side tracked by one guy that kept saying that was aim dogging despite being accepted by a calc member

Because that was already accepted just that literally everyone and their mother forgot about it.
And yes I checked there isn't any thread saying that is wrong

Back