• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finally fixing super manga Goku and Vegetas profile's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vietthai makes a good point in that using lots of keys with no actual upgrades in terms of tier seems redundant.

Vietthai makes a good point in that using lots of keys with no actual upgrades in terms of tier seems redundant.
But they did get stronger each arc

It's how we do things for the anime Goku as well and how we do profiles in general as stated above in the rules

"Key: For characters who have transformation stages/power-ups or who become stronger through certain points of the story, insert those transformations/power-ups/timelines here in bold."

But they did get stronger each arc

It's how we do things for the anime Goku as well and how we do profiles in general as stated above in the rules

"Key: For characters who have transformation stages/power-ups or who become stronger through certain points of the story, insert those transformations/power-ups/timelines here in bold."
but it extreme long and unnecessary, thus we choose what relevant. If i blindly follow that "rule" then and should split the profile into over 10 tabs because there are so many certain point in time they get stronger than before, like.....they are saiyan they stronger after each battle and training, and they did this countless time. Any way let me add scan first before anything else, i forgot to do this before.

Edit: Also do you have more scan for ToP Saga

We should use the keys that Gilad Hyperstar suggested as it makes people not assume they have different forms they never had in those arcs and make it seem like they are always the same level of power in that key

They should have more keys

Baised on this then Goku from dragon ball z needs to be like this

Key: Beginning of Z / Raditz Saga | Saiyan Saga-Frieza Saga | Android Saga-Cell Saga | Buu Saga

That's not how his profile is like

Oh well he is still in the same tier it doesn't matter

Like what? That makes no sense, look at anime gokus profile

"Attack Potency: Universe level (As a Super Saiyan God, fought with a suppressed Beerus, and their clash both shook and was about to destroy the universe from its edge. Absorbed Super Saiyan God's power and became even stronger. Managed to overcome Beerus' energy nullification as a Super Saiyan, which easily nullified energy capable of destroying the universe. Destroyed a superior amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch in his base form. Later became much stronger by training with Whis and unlocking Super Saiyan Blue) | Universe level (Significantly grew in power over several years of training. Capable of enhancing his strength tenfold with Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken x10) | Universe level (Comparable to Vegeta at this time, who managed to dominate Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black after training extensively. Stalemated a stronger Hit with just Super Saiyan Blue, without using Kaio-ken. Also capable of maintaining Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken x20)"

"Key: Battle of Gods Saga/Resurrection of F Saga | Universe 6 Saga | Future Trunks Saga/Universe Survival Saga (Pre-Ultra Instinct -Sign-)"

Same tier but he has different keys, because he gotten stronger

Baised on this then Goku from dragon ball z needs to be like this

Key: Beginning of Z / Raditz Saga | Saiyan Saga-Frieza Saga | Android Saga-Cell Saga | Buu Saga

That's not how his profile is like
Do you know that DBZ he jump tier with each key?????, that why it guarantee to have key

"Attack Potency: Universe level (As a Super Saiyan God, fought with a suppressed Beerus, and their clash both shook and was about to destroy the universe from its edge. Absorbed Super Saiyan God's power and became even stronger. Managed to overcome Beerus' energy nullification as a Super Saiyan, which easily nullified energy capable of destroying the universe. Destroyed a superior amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch in his base form. Later became much stronger by training with Whis and unlocking Super Saiyan Blue) | Universe level (Significantly grew in power over several years of training. Capable of enhancing his strength tenfold with Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken x10) | Universe level (Comparable to Vegeta at this time, who managed to dominate Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black after training extensively. Stalemated a stronger Hit with just Super Saiyan Blue, without using Kaio-ken. Also capable of maintaining Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken x20)"

"Key: Battle of Gods Saga/Resurrection of F Saga | Universe 6 Saga | Future Trunks Saga/Universe Survival Saga (Pre-Ultra Instinct -Sign-)"

Do you also know that this guy each key he have new abilities that worth mentioning, and his rating is all 3-A thus with Low 2-C in the later. which make all the section extremely short

Do you know that DBZ he jump tier in each saga?????, that why it guarantee to have key

Do you also know that this guy each key he have new abilities that worth mentioning, and his rating is all 3-A thus with Low 2-C in the later. which make all the section extremely short
But they literally train and grow stronger each arc and get new forms in different arcs, so they should have more keys

It's is easy to understand

Universe 6 arc: they have trained for 3 years in the time chamber and grew stronger and showed off ssj blue for the frist time in the manga

Future trunks arc: they are shown training off screen and Vegeta trained in the time chamber for a year and Goku trained to learn the mafuba and got mastered ssj blue

ToP: Goku got power stressed ssj blue and ultra instinct, Vegeta got ssj blue evolution and Goku and Vegeta are started as equals in power in base and blue when in the black arc Vegeta was stronger then Goku without perfected ssj blue because he trained for a year in the time chamber while Goku didn't

That's why they need separate keys

This one I meant

But they literally train and grow stronger each arc and get new forms in different arcs, so they should have more keys

It's is easy to understand
yes, but Goku and Vegeta not jump tier, it is unknowningly higher degree into 3-B. In DBZ Goku jump tier in each key after he train and unlock his newer form. With DBS anime despite he also not jump tier until ToP, his abilities is noteworthy in each key
Universe 6 arc: they have trained for 3 years in the time chamber and grew stronger and showed off ssj blue for the frist time in the manga

Future trunks arc: they are shown training off screen and Vegeta trained in the time chamber for a year and Goku trained to learn the mafuba and got mastered ssj blue

ToP: Goku got power stressed ssj blue and ultra instinct, Vegeta got ssj blue evolution and Goku and Vegeta are started as equals in power in base and blue when in the black arc Vegeta was stronger then Goku without perfected ssj blue because he trained for a year in the time chamber while Goku didn't

That's why they need separate keys
They doesn't need too many key like this, i already convey this in Goku profile, i will do the same with Vegeta profile tomorrow

Not sure how it is meant by "every single story arc", but Universe 6 did have Vegeta get stronger than he was in RoF; even if it's not a tier jump, he still appears to be stronger within the same tier if he trained for 3 years. Usually there's a tier for each season, though it's often more based off each time they did some serious training end or demonstrated getting much stronger than last time.

Again, I'm not knowledgeable on the manga version, but the key split being consistent to how the Anime Versions are treated still makes sense to me.

We can't use Anime version as an example cuz Anime are so different, it also got mix of form and saga within itself
They literally train in the manga and anime so there is some difference but some similarities too

Like how both in anime and manga they train for 3 years in the time chamber in the universe 6 arc, how Vegeta trains in the time chamber in the black arc while Goku learns the mafuba and how. Vegeta gets blue evolution and Goku gets UI and surpasses vegetas blue evolution

Like theses alone should give them new keys because they are getting stronger each arc like in the anime

Anyways we should use the scans in the OP for the profiles as they are better quality and are the official translations

Well....if you prefer DDM method then i have nothing to say, but i think you should ask other to re-edit profiles, i spend many time on them so i probably not do again just to undo my work
Okay. My apologies about that then.

Gilad, would you be willing and able to handle it in a properly organised manner?

Okay. I am sorry to hear that.

Thank you for helping out in any case.

Vegeta at least needs the same keys as Goku

"Key: BoG - RoF Saga | Universe 6 - Future Trunks Saga | Universe Survival - Broly Saga | Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga | Granolah the Survivor Saga" as currently Vegeta has "Key: Battle of Gods Saga | RF - Broly Saga | Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga | Granolah the Survivor Saga" which somehow implies Goku is stronger then Vegeta as he has more keys, despite them both growing stronger each arc

maybe one more key to cover the universe 6 saga as they gotten stronger in the black arc as mentioned above, the rest of the keys should be fine

Oh yeah, I would usually try to avoid trying to add more than 6 keys on a single page I should mention.
Well Goku from the super anime has 7 keys, so I don't see why not. The manga has more arcs then the anime does too

"Key: Battle of Gods Saga/Resurrection of F Saga | Universe 6 Saga | Future Trunks Saga/Universe Survival Saga (Pre-Ultra Instinct -Sign-) | Ultra Instinct -Sign- | Post-second Ultra Instinct -Sign-/Broly Saga | Third Ultra Instinct -Sign- | Ultra Instinct"

Also it's just Vegeta getting the same keys Goku has aka "Key: BoG - RoF Saga | Universe 6 - Future Trunks Saga | Universe Survival - Broly Saga | Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga | Granolah the Survivor Saga"

However Vegeta's should look more like "Battle of gods saga | RoF-Future trunks saga | Universe Survival - Broly Saga | Galactic Patrol Prisoner Saga | Granolah the Survivor Saga"

That's because he never got ssj god in battle of gods

@Vietthai96

What do you think about giving Vegeta the same number of keys as Goku, as a possible compromise solution?

@Vietthai96

What do you think about giving Vegeta the same number of keys as Goku, as a possible compromise solution?
I'm currently retire from DBS manga problem for a while, spending too many time with researching which way to edit profile the best and debate in this thread over the editting problem left me pretty tired and.....to be honest some frustration pent up. So i want to rest for a while and clear my head with helping some other verse and profile project before returning to DBS manga again.
So i'm really sorry, you can ask other for help, or wait for me if you can

Okay. No problem.

For how long do you think that we would have to wait until you have recuperated?

Okay. I think that we can probably wait then. Tell us here when you are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back