• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Finally fixing super manga Goku and Vegetas profile's

Status
Not open for further replies.
and make the entire profile even messier, no point of split too many key like that, or we can make each key for each saga at this point, and make the profile look like a joke more than anything

Yeah because if it's all as one like that then that implies he didn't get stronger all that time which is wrong

Yeah because if it's all as one like that then that implies he didn't get stronger all that time which is wrong
nothing imply he not getting stronger, or if you want we can make 8 key for each arc
I would rather have that then have everything mixed up together with no reason other than simply not wanting to deal with it
nothing mixed up at all, your way will make thing more broken because of some nitpicking in power up period, or you want us to mention each time he get stronger, each small zenkai, small training part. Mention all of them and we can get like over 10 key

Is gokus anime profile a mess just because we have keys to note each time he has gotten stronger

No

sorry to bothering you again but would you mind to open Son Goku (Chou) profile again so i can fix it
Okay. I will do so. Sorry about locking it for safety reasons earlier. I thought that you were done.

Tell me here when I should lock the Goku and Vegeta profile pages again.

Actually we need to talk about his edits as Gilad_Hyperstar and I'm pretty sure DarkDragonMedeus also disagrees with how he is makeing the keys

@DarkDragonMedeus @Gilad_Hyperstar

Please explain what you think about Vietthai96's and UchihaSlayer96's edits to the Vegeta and Son Goku Chou pages.
What I think is that the profile should list the different keys for Goku and Vegeta, especially when in many cases they get new powers and transformations they did not had in previous keys

Also, not dividing them will create confusions over the ratings, and some assumptions that would be very confusing to people who aren't well experienced in the verse, such as Vegeta seemingly having Completed SSB and SSBE in RoF, but in actuality he only got those forms in the Tournament of Power Saga.

There's no reason to just slap basically almost all of the non-manga exclusive parts of DBS into a single key becasue of convenience. Since the goal of the profiles is to be as accurate as possible, splitting the keys will help with it

Okay. I suppose that seems like a reasonable viewpoint. Would you be able and willing to handle it Uchiha and Vietthai?

I didn't touch the AP/Dura/Speed keys, I only edited the P&A section. However, I'm willing to edit the other keys if you guys tell me what it is you want me to change exactly.

Also, not dividing them will create confusions over the ratings, and some assumptions that would be very confusing to people who aren't well experienced in the verse, such as Vegeta seemingly having Completed SSB and SSBE in RoF, but in actuality he only got those forms in the Tournament of Power Saga.

There's no reason to just slap basically almost all of the non-manga exclusive parts of DBS into a single key becasue of convenience. Since the goal of the profiles is to be as accurate as possible, splitting the keys will help with it
All previous abilities, with more Transformation (Can transform into Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue from RoF Saga onward; Super Saiyan Blue Evolution from Universe Survival Saga onward; increases his capabilities astronomically), Fusionism (via Fusion Dance, from Broly Saga onward), can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling (From SSG form onward). Resistance to Extrasensory Perception (Cannot be sensed by beings lesser than a God with God Transformations)

I take this as you actually doesn't even read the profile.

Okay. I suppose that seems like a reasonable viewpoint.
I already did it once by splitting into many key, but it didn't work, because the amount of key and tab is high, but the profile have many unnecessary key/tab. For example Vegeta have a period ranging from U6 to Broly which he have no new ability aside from the Fusion Dance thus most of his key is just blank key with a single line: all previous abilites. RoF Saga is just have 2 more transformation and a Resistance to Ki Sensing because of God form, that all so i feel it not worth to splitting into so many key just for some mention of increasing in power, and it is not like he jump tier from 3-B to 3-A which can guarantee it own key, he still stay 4-B and 3-B all the same. That why i grouping the entire RoF Saga to Broly Saga. Moro and Granolah saga have their own key because it worth mentioning separately because of those new abilities he have. Same with Goku, but Goku i group differently and splitted slightly more because the guy have many new abilites across saga

All previous abilities, with more Transformation (Can transform into Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue from RoF Saga onward; Super Saiyan Blue Evolution from Universe Survival Saga onward; increases his capabilities astronomically), Fusionism (via Fusion Dance, from Broly Saga onward), can possibly create dimensional rifts and destroy space-time and pocket dimensions with his energy via powerscaling (From SSG form onward). Resistance to Extrasensory Perception (Cannot be sensed by beings lesser than a God with God Transformations)

I take this as you actually doesn't even read the profile.
I was not talking about abilities, and even then, they could be just sorted out with the relevant keys as well rather than having this

And make more key just for some increasing in power, which like i said before really redundant, he not even jump up a tier to make a separate ki
Doesn't matter. The changes are noticable, and there are some forms and abilities he did not have until certain points (CSSB and SSBE were only in the ToP onwards, and Ultra Ego is only in the Granolah Saga)

Ultra Ego along with Granolah Saga have it own key, again clearly you don't even read the profile
That's what I'm saying. Why Granolah Saga would have it's own key, if ToP and Black Saga Vegeta doesn't?

By your logic we should just slap all of DBS together, including these keys for Moro and Granolah Saga, and just say he's "far higher with Ultra Ego"

Hell, do it for Z too. Let's see how well this would work. I'm sure it will not cause a lot of confusion at all

And yes I did read the profile. Because I read that I have a problem with how the keys are sorted here

That mean you actually doesn't understand at all, i said it before, Granolah and Moro have their own key because it is notable key with notable abilities. Why should i split from RoF to Broly, he doesn't gain much abilitites in those period, and you just want to split them because some power up which not that worth, it is not like he jump a tier to guarantee a key

That's what I'm saying. Why Granolah Saga would have it's own key, if ToP and Black Saga Vegeta doesn't?

By your logic we should just slap all of DBS together, including these keys for Moro and Granolah Saga, and just say he's "far higher with Ultra Ego"

Hell, do it for Z too. Let's see how well this would work. I'm sure it will not cause a lot of confusion at all

And yes I did read the profile. Because I read that I have a problem with how the keys are sorted here
I agree to this we shouldn't seperate their keys based on that

Exactly

We make keys on this wiki not basied on powers and abilities gained but when the characters grow stronger, for example if a character gets stronger from the last arc but is still universe level, we make them a new key even if they didn't get any new powers

Exactly

We make keys on this wiki not basied on powers and abilities gained but when the characters grow stronger, for example if a character gets stronger from the last arc but is still universe level, we make them a new key even if they didn't get any new powers
It's like not making a key for android saga Goku not because he got a power up but instead because he learned instant transmission it simply doesn't work

again it is redundant and unnecessary just for some unknown power-up, which is not even a tier jump
Okay but if characters grow unquantifiably thousands of times stronger they'd still get a seperate key for that even if it'd have to rated as unknown or 'at least, likely far higher" nothing is unnecessary about it

Okay but if characters grow unquantifiably thousands of times stronger they'd still get a seperate key for that even if it'd have to rated as unknown or 'at least, likely far higher" nothing is unnecessary about it
Or even the same tier

I mean look at anime super Goku, guess he shouldn't have a multiple universe level keys then

And what matter, it is redundant and unnecessary, why i should even need to blindly follow that when making too much key is just make the profile messier and harder to read

And what matter, it is redundant and unnecessary, why i should even need to blindly follow that when making too much key is just make the profile messier and harder to read
"Don't sacrifice any details for the reading convenience. Try to get the information across in the most efficient manner. If you don't manage to come up with a short explanation, then stick to a longer one."

"If the Powers and Abilities section of a profile becomes extremely lengthy due to a massive amount of abilities, you should use tabbers to divide them into categories. In case of a character with multiple keys the abilities must be grouped into tabbers that are named after respective keys.
If the character has a key that directly inherits the previous key's abilities, the list of them should be shortened to phrase "All prior abilities" or "All former abilities"."

Which keys to you which to use Vietthai and which ones do you wish to use Gilad?

Which keys to you which to use Vietthai and which ones do you wish to use Gilad?
I would suggest these keys:

For Goku: BoG - RoF Saga | U6 Saga - Pre-HBTC Goku Black Saga | Post HBTC Goku Black Saga | ToP Saga (with maybe Broly Saga added there too) | Moro Saga | Granolah Saga

For Vegeta: BoG Saga | RoF Saga | U6 Saga - Pre-HBTC Goku Black Saga | Post HBTC Goku Black Saga | ToP Saga (with maybe Broly Saga added there too) | Moro Saga | Granolah Saga

The difference between Goku and Vegeta would be that Vegeta doesn't unlock SSG in BoG, but gets it in RoF alongside SSB

Again, like i said before, the work is extremely unnecessary, and it not like he jump a tier to guarantee a key, the power grow and the gap is unqualifiable, thus make AP, Striking Strength, Durability and Speed section unnecessary long, which will discourage those reading profile even more. We can make it long but it should be necessary, for example, he have some new abilities which require a separate tab to convey, or he jump-up a tier. Pre HBTC and Post HBTC is just some power-up, and some other key, that why i'm against splitting them
hmm, i try to split him when i first edit the profile, but realize it make the profile have unnecessary amount of tab and key which actually doesn't convey more than a little information that Vegeta grow more power after all of his training period. If he jump a tier, for example he jump from 3-B to 3-A, it is a must to have it own key, but problem is he doesn't jump tier, and grow up with an unknown amount of power, and it just that, he doesn't have new ability.

So if i follow Gilad fomula which is: RoF | U6 Saga - Pre HBTC Black Saga | Post HBTC Black Saga | ToP and Broly Saga, i created at least 2 - 3 more redundant key just to said a single line of: He got significantly stronger and i need to copy the entire line At least Solar System level with normal SSJ Forms, At least Multi-Galaxy level with God Forms 2 - 3 more times for 3 section AP, Striking Strength and Durability; also the Speed section, which make the profile unnessary long. If he have some new abilities, create key is a must to convey his new abilities thus will not make the profile unnecessary long, it can be long, but it should be useful not unnecessary

But again, if you and other staff agree with Gilad fomula then i have nothing to say, just that my view still stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back